Friday, August 4th, 2017 10:26am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 25,729

We knew we would be getting a Bumblebee movie three pack for a while but we never had official images, and we weren't sure what line it was under. Well official images have surfaced up on the Snakas blog and we can see that this three pack is also part of the tribute line, which is an Amazon exclusive in the US. We also see the really cool box which has a window showing a garage scene. The words "Bumblebee and the Hive" can be seen on the packaging.

Check it out below!
Transformers News: Official Images and Packaging Revealed for Transformers Tribute Bumblebee Three Pack

Credit(s): Snakas Blog

This article was last modified on Saturday, August 5th, 2017 4:13am CDT

Re: Official Images and Packaging Revealed for Transformers Tribute Bumblebee Three Pack (1901921)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 4th, 2017 @ 10:36am CDT
That packaging alone is awesome.
Re: Official Images and Packaging Revealed for Transformers Tribute Bumblebee Three Pack (1901923)
Posted by Overcracker on August 4th, 2017 @ 10:44am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:That packaging alone is awesome.
Agreed.

Is it wrong I want this set, and may actually want to keep it misb?

Probably won't though. really want to experience those 2 classic bee molds that i've never handled. And of course new Bee.

Though handling may need to wait until my hand heals from its unfortunate accident, 5 weeks in a cast... :-(
Re: Official Images and Packaging Revealed for Transformers Tribute Bumblebee Three Pack (1901929)
Posted by Scramjet on August 4th, 2017 @ 11:11am CDT
Re: Official Images and Packaging Revealed for Transformers Tribute Bumblebee Three Pack (1901940)
Posted by fruityrobo on August 4th, 2017 @ 11:25am CDT
what is the price for this set?
Re: Official Images and Packaging Revealed for Transformers Tribute Bumblebee Three Pack (1901949)
Posted by william-james88 on August 4th, 2017 @ 11:32am CDT
fruityrobo wrote:what is the price for this set?

Not sure about the price in the US, but somewhere around 70$ based on the UK price and how that usually compares.
Re: Official Images and Packaging Revealed for Transformers Tribute Bumblebee Three Pack (1901967)
Posted by Evil Eye on August 4th, 2017 @ 12:24pm CDT
That packaging is great, mold choices less so. I liked the original '07 Bumblebee, but it really is high time we got a more accurate rendition of that design. High Octane Bumblebee is nice, and I like that he's based on a classic Camaro that everybody liked, but still not an inspiring mold choice. And TLK Bumblebee...ech, not a fan. All those hollow bits and that hideous grey plastic.

Granted, I'm not sure what molds I would have chosen as all the good Movie Bee molds were released fairly close together and with similar alt modes, but there's a fair few really good ones (07 Concept Camaro, HFTD Battle Blade, the DOTM mold and its wonderful gun, heck, even Nitro Bumblebee for originality's sake) and these seem like some of the more...forgettable molds.
Re: Official Images and Packaging Revealed for Transformers Tribute Bumblebee Three Pack (1901969)
Posted by Cybertronius Primus on August 4th, 2017 @ 12:26pm CDT
itscramtastic wrote:So this may be the way I pick up that deluxe Bumblebee!! I'm hoping High Octane is more yellow than he used to be and that the '77 'Bee is the amended version so the front stays locked in vehicle mode!!

Sorry, but I'm kind of a car need too and cannot ignore this classic mistake. It's a beat up 76 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1. Just had to say.
Re: Official Images and Packaging Revealed for Transformers Tribute Bumblebee Three Pack (1901977)
Posted by Scramjet on August 4th, 2017 @ 12:47pm CDT
Cybertronius Primus wrote:
It's fine. Hasbro can never decide what to put on the package, as they have it labeled wrong here too. I'd be quick to point out if they messed up a Japanese make/model/year, not so much on American vehicles ;)^
Re: Official Images and Packaging Revealed for Transformers Tribute Bumblebee Three Pack (1901979)
Posted by WreckerJack on August 4th, 2017 @ 12:49pm CDT
The packaging looks like a stile out of the mid 00's. Needless to say I like it a lot more than some current styles.
Re: Official Images and Packaging Revealed for Transformers Tribute Bumblebee Three Pack (1902045)
Posted by MaverickPrime on August 4th, 2017 @ 3:45pm CDT
I'm begging to think some great evil has threatened Hasbro with killing them all if they actually paint their movie figures, the molds are ok, the paintjobs SUCK, I expected an exclusive to ACTUALLY PAINT THE GOD DAMN TOYS FROM THE WAIST DOWN PROPERLY.
Sorry, but High Octane Bee looks bad like that, and so does the new mold, which actually is pretty good and finally has the mini wings on the deluxe scale and remembers that Nitro Bee had the wheels inside the ankles, something no other Bumblee other than the MP has gotten right.
Re: Official Images and Packaging Revealed for Transformers Tribute Bumblebee Three Pack (1902066)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 4th, 2017 @ 5:20pm CDT
That box is purdy but the price is sure to be absurd. So I'll just stick with the new Bee when it come out by itself.
Re: Official Images and Packaging Revealed for Transformers Tribute Bumblebee Three Pack (1902543)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 7th, 2017 @ 10:54am CDT
That is a pretty awesome set! But I have 2 of the 3 already, so I'll pass
Re: Official Images and Packaging Revealed for Transformers Tribute Bumblebee Three Pack (1902634)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 7th, 2017 @ 5:37pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:That is a pretty awesome set! But I have 2 of the 3 already, so I'll pass

On my end, I got rid of so many toys that I see no point of getting a batch like these. I'll try to limit my purchases on only relevant Transformers from now on.
Re: Official Images and Packaging Revealed for Transformers Tribute Bumblebee Three Pack (1902666)
Posted by william-james88 on August 7th, 2017 @ 9:10pm CDT
Amazon.com is the exclusive retailer for the Transformers Tribute line in the US and their listing for the redeco of the first movie Leader Optimus Prime toy is now live. The toy, listed as Transformers Movie Anniversary Edition Optimus Prime, can be bought as of now for the price of $79.99. The listing also included new official images. Are any of you going to pull the trigger? Let us know!

Re: Official Images and Packaging Revealed for Transformers Tribute Bumblebee Three Pack (1902683)
Posted by Prime Target on August 7th, 2017 @ 11:16pm CDT
Meh i'll get it if it's cheaper at TFcon i'm more into the Orion Pax/ WFC Prime two pack
Re: Official Images and Packaging Revealed for Transformers Tribute Bumblebee Three Pack (1902695)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on August 8th, 2017 @ 1:07am CDT
Is pretty. It may have been eclipsed by the RotF and Masterpiece movie Primes but that's still one of the best Transformer toys ever made in my opinion. Quicker to actually transform than those ones too.
Re: Official Images and Packaging Revealed for Transformers Tribute Bumblebee Three Pack (1902740)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 8th, 2017 @ 10:02am CDT
Such a beautiful figure. Still wish they had used the mold with the sword and the longer antennae
Re: Official Images and Packaging Revealed for Transformers Tribute Bumblebee Three Pack (1902766)
Posted by Evil Eye on August 8th, 2017 @ 12:05pm CDT
The chrome is nice, but the grey plastic kills it, and the lack of the orange fade is criminal. I'd rather they'd nixed the chrome if it had meant the rest of the grey could have been silver.

A shame as that mold looks pretty cool. Sure it's not accurate but it looks...neat. Like, I kinda wish the movie model had looked more like that- blocky and classically robotic but still with the modern elements needed to make it look realistic.
Re: Official Images and Packaging Revealed for Transformers Tribute Bumblebee Three Pack (1902819)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 8th, 2017 @ 4:37pm CDT
The Premium version is still the best. Hunt that one down instead.
Re: Official Images and Packaging Revealed for Transformers Tribute Bumblebee Three Pack (1902901)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on August 9th, 2017 @ 2:41am CDT
Black Hat wrote: Like, I kinda wish the movie model had looked more like that- blocky and classically robotic but still with the modern elements needed to make it look realistic.

I don't. I like this figure yeah but I was real pleased they managed to do one more like actual movie Prime's proper shape and proportions with the RotF figure cos I far prefer his design over super blocky Prime's anyway. There's been enough blocky Primes. :P

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Playskool Transformers: Rescue Bots Academy - Whirl The Flight-Bot! New!!" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM EDITION GRIMLOCK VS BRUTICUS" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Electronic Hero Mashers Light Up Weapons Hasbro NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Hasbro Grimlock Vs. Bruticus Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Figures - Grimlock and Evasion Mode Optimus Prime - Used" on EBAY
Buy "2013 Transformers Construct Bots AOE DinoBot Optimus Prime & Gnaw Dino Brand NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Mega Mighties Heatwave The Fire-Bot Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Prime Robots in Disguise Deluxe Class Ratchet" on EBAY