Thursday, July 28th, 2016 1:35pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 23,790

Transformers News: Official Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV 56 Nemesis Power Surge Prime and TAV 55 Windblade

Credit(s): autobase aichi

Re: Official Images for Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV 56 Nemesis Prime and TAV 55 Windblade (1809951)
Posted by Kurona on July 28th, 2016 @ 1:37pm CDT
Okay yeah that Windblade is just so much better it's not even funny. I'm also loving that Sheath she comes with.
Re: Official Images for Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV 56 Nemesis Prime and TAV 55 Windblade (1809954)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on July 28th, 2016 @ 1:40pm CDT
Wow, the Windblade mold looks really good once you actually paint it worth a damn. I've been wanting a Windblade, too...might have to pick this up. :D
Re: Official Images for Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV 56 Nemesis Prime and TAV 55 Windblade (1809967)
Posted by shajaki on July 28th, 2016 @ 2:04pm CDT
Nemi is lookin nummy =P~
Re: Official Images for Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV 56 Nemesis Prime and TAV 55 Windblade (1809973)
Posted by Kurona on July 28th, 2016 @ 2:13pm CDT
Re: Official Images for Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV 56 Nemesis Prime and TAV 55 Windblade (1809975)
Posted by william-james88 on July 28th, 2016 @ 2:16pm CDT
Kurona wrote:Oh yeah and Nemesis looks hella as well. If it weren't for the fact he's not Voyager I'd so use him as my CHUG Nemesis Prime. I like him looking a little different than a direct repaint of whoever I'm using as CHUG Optimus

Just curious, would you have used this guy as CHUG Nemesis prime is he was released by Hasbro?

Thats who I am using.
Re: Official Images for Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV 56 Nemesis Prime and TAV 55 Windblade (1809980)
Posted by Kurona on July 28th, 2016 @ 2:22pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

Thats who I am using.

That looks hella and it is absolutely something I would consider. Especially considering Nemesis should imo be a bit more... violent than Optimus; so being a lot more weaponized like that works well.
Re: Official Images for Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV 56 Nemesis Prime and TAV 55 Windblade (1810003)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 28th, 2016 @ 4:13pm CDT
I feel like there should be a little more black on Windblade to fully match the show look better, but it's still nicer than Hasbro's Windblade as is.
Re: Official Images for Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV 56 Nemesis Prime and TAV 55 Windblade (1810010)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 28th, 2016 @ 4:25pm CDT

As for that Windblade, that's one hell of an improvement over the original Generations mold! I'm looking forward the US release.
Re: Official Images for Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV 56 Nemesis Prime and TAV 55 Windblade (1810011)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 28th, 2016 @ 4:27pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:Dunno what original mold that nemesis is from, but he ROCK! The robot is well proportionned, and the vehicle is not ugly. Kudos! Is it deluxe, voyager, or leader?
Warrior class Power Surge Optimus Prime. Remold of the original Warrior class Optimus Prime. Warriors are the Deluxes of the RID line.
Re: Official Images for Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV 56 Nemesis Prime and TAV 55 Windblade (1810012)
Posted by Kurona on July 28th, 2016 @ 4:27pm CDT

It's a deluxe (or 'warrior') class, released in the US and UK as Power Surge Optimus Prime.
Re: Official Images for Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV 56 Nemesis Prime and TAV 55 Windblade (1810019)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 28th, 2016 @ 4:37pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

Oh me likey! I may preorder the pair on second tought. :-?
Re: Official Images for Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV 56 Nemesis Prime and TAV 55 Windblade (1810023)
Posted by Kurona on July 28th, 2016 @ 4:45pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Oh me likey! I may preorder the pair on second tought. :-?

WillyJ wrote up a review if you want to check out what the mold's like.
Re: Official Images for Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV 56 Nemesis Prime and TAV 55 Windblade (1810116)
Posted by william-james88 on July 28th, 2016 @ 10:12pm CDT

Did you pick up that Clash of Titans Optimus for 10$ last year? Its the same mold but with some retooling.

I did a whole picture review here of the Hasbro version: http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... iew/35880/

Its deluxe.

Edit: thanks Kurona for already having suggested it :)
Re: Official Images for Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV 56 Nemesis Prime and TAV 55 Windblade (1810163)
Posted by fenrir72 on July 29th, 2016 @ 12:51am CDT
william-james88 wrote:We recently saw the latest TAV figures at the Wonderfest show but it was show images so we didn't get the best look possible. Takara has released the official photos for two of their new warrior reveals, TAV 56 Nemesis Power Surge Prime and TAV 55 Windblade, and they can be seen below. Images for Hasbro's Windblade are right after the Takara ones to help show the contrast. Their Optimus is a totally different deco than the Hasbro version but if you want an idea of the mold, we have an in depth pictorial review which you can see here. These new images were found on the autobot aichi facebook page.

Pre orders up!

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail ... agecnt%3D1
Re: Official Images for Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV 56 Nemesis Prime and TAV 55 Windblade (1810280)
Posted by william-james88 on July 29th, 2016 @ 8:25am CDT

Closed already ?! What the fuck Amiami ?!
Re: Official Images for Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV 56 Nemesis Prime and TAV 55 Windblade (1810281)
Posted by Cobotron on July 29th, 2016 @ 8:30am CDT
william-james88 wrote:

Closed already ?! What the **** Amiami ?!
Sorry! Could be my fault. I grabbed one of those Nemi Primes last night. :KREMZEEK: :-P

Thanks for the heads up Fen! :D
Re: Official Images for Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV 56 Nemesis Prime and TAV 55 Windblade (1810291)
Posted by william-james88 on July 29th, 2016 @ 8:46am CDT
Cobotron wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Closed already ?! What the **** Amiami ?!

Thanks for the heads up Fen! :D

:lol: its all good man, I was just being overly expressive. I dont plan on buying either of them. With the current exchange, I am cutting back on imports. Its just too big a cost difference now. With my raincheck, Hasbro Windblade will cost me a bit over $10 US, while this one would cost me over $20 US once shipped.

And I am surprised you got that Nemesis, does that mean you wont be getting the White Prime with clear blue Plastic version?
Re: Official Images for Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV 56 Nemesis Prime and TAV 55 Windblade (1810585)
Posted by fenrir72 on July 29th, 2016 @ 11:28pm CDT
Cobotron wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Closed already ?! What the **** Amiami ?!

Thanks for the heads up Fen! :D

That fast? Gone?

You are welcome Cobster.
Re: Official Images for Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV 56 Nemesis Prime and TAV 55 Windblade (1812454)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 5th, 2016 @ 12:06pm CDT
Windblade sorely needed that extra black and it looks really nice, and as usual we get an awesome black redeco of Prime! Me likey!
Re: Official Images for Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV 56 Nemesis Prime and TAV 55 Windblade (1814527)
Posted by Autobot Roadburn on August 12th, 2016 @ 1:25am CDT
Has anybody gotten the TAV-52 Strongarm set yet? I got her, Sentinel and Legends Galvatron in the mail the other day. I really like all three (Galvatron partially because I already modded his helmet, it really helps) but honestly Strongarm came out as my favorite of the three. Takara's paint job is really amazing, the Hasbro one looks like trash by comparison. I can get some pictures up tomorrow if anyone wants to see, it's currently too dark over here to get any good shots. I'm really glad I preordered her when I did, she disappeared off BBTS fast.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege & Earthrise Barricade - Nonnef Upgrade Kit" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege Bluestreak - Custom Nonnef Upgrade" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TCG - (TW4) Wave 4 War for Cybertron: Siege II Omega Supreme Tank" on EBAY
Buy "IDW ROM VS TRANSFORMERS : SHINING ARMOR #2 C COVER : NM CONDITION" on EBAY
Buy "IDW ROM VS TRANSFORMERS : SHINING ARMOR #3 : 2 COVERS BUNDLE : B + C : NM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Original Transformer Autobots “Trailbreaker" - 1984 - Black 4wd" on EBAY
Buy "IDW ROM VS TRANSFORMERS : SHINING ARMOR #2 A COVER : NM CONDITION" on EBAY