Official Images for Transformers Generations Liokaiser #HASBROSDCC

Official Images for Transformers Generations Liokaiser #HASBROSDCC

Thursday, July 21st, 2016 2:34pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 34,366

You saw the images of Liokaiser on the show floor and now we have the Official Images from Hasbro!

Below you will find the images for the bot mode and alt mode of Dezarus, Guyhawk, Fellbat, Ironbison, Drillhorn, and Ion Scythe. We still do not know when they will be released. The box seems to be a platinum release so this may be exclusive to one specific retailer (still unnanounced).

Transformers News: Official Images for Transformers Generations Liokaiser #HASBROSDCC

Credit(s): Hasbro

Re: Official Images for Transformers Generations Liokaiser #HASBROSDCC (1807689)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on July 21st, 2016 @ 2:36pm CDT
Flashwave wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:If I do manage to get this guy, I actually want to try turning the tanks 90 degrees so the turret is on the outside like the original toy, see how that looks. and, so long as it doesn't look weird, keep both tanks fully extended instead of flipping the feet up like Brawl's directions call for

Keeping both tanks fully extended is how one of the Hasbro Mockup pictures has him. It makes hiom look very long legged.

As to turning the tanks, remember the Combiner Knee joint is dependent on the big peg bending backwards. Turnign the leg sideways will turn the Knee. You might be able to use one of the Sky Lynx/Dezaras leg joints, but that will significantly decrease the length of the thigh.

I have been standing my combiners Straight legged for the shelf, so that really isn't too big an issue withe me
Re: Official Images for Transformers Generations Liokaiser #HASBROSDCC (1807690)
Posted by Flashwave on July 21st, 2016 @ 2:37pm CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Flashwave wrote:

Then in that case, it shoudl work beautifuly for ya. ;)^
Re: Official Images for Transformers Generations Liokaiser #HASBROSDCC (1807699)
Posted by william-james88 on July 21st, 2016 @ 2:45pm CDT
Cobotron wrote:
Flashwave wrote:Full disclosure: I don't care if this combiner was named Barney Fife. It's another Decepticon COmbiner and I want that. More Cons.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree with the more cons sentiment.
Luckily I have no emotional/nostalgic attachment to LionCaesar so I'm ok with most of this update/homage.
Although at this point I think I'm done with CW. We'll see.

Is the little falcon dude a new mold, or is it a re-purposed Micron?

Remember when I found the crazy micron bow gun online? He was in there (he's at the front:

And I ake it yourwont be getting Computron?
Re: Official Images for Transformers Generations Liokaiser #HASBROSDCC (1807702)
Posted by RAR on July 21st, 2016 @ 2:48pm CDT
I anticipate a 3rd party kit being made for this to add accuracy to the tanks.

I will admit it's fair to complain that the black on Dezarus isn't entirely successful. He actually needs some of those black pieces to be teal really to work well.

But it's a Decepticon and not one we usually see so for that reason I'm OK with it existing. and frankly if it bothers you that much there is always a perfectly respectable 3rd party option for the Character.

But some of the complaints are quite reasonable - like yes one of those tanks would have been better if it was using the modified rook mode.

I hope Hasbro make some vs packs using Combiner Wars moulds that would help fill in some of the missing characters including for this set.

I was a little ambiguous in my feelings about the Blue-Bluestreak being a club toy as I was with the Botcon Ratchet. I think that isn't really how they should have been sold to the public - they are not niche enough to be sold in such a niche way.
Re: Official Images for Transformers Generations Liokaiser #HASBROSDCC (1807703)
Posted by Flashwave on July 21st, 2016 @ 2:48pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Cobotron wrote:
r :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree with the more cons sentiment.
Although at this point I think I'm done with CW. We'll see.

Is the little falcon dude a new mold, or is it a re-purposed Micron?

And I ake it yourwont be getting Computron?

I eill probably be douple dipping, sadly. Someone had to point out that the Hasbro Nosecone and Strafe make a good version of SkyFeather and Heatrock. And for some reason I prefer the orange Afterburner.

And I would liek to know why every iteration of that Micron I have ends up being a darker blue. I even bought one to serve as Jackpot's partner and he's dark too.
Re: Official Images for Transformers Generations Liokaiser #HASBROSDCC (1807706)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on July 21st, 2016 @ 2:51pm CDT
Re: Official Images for Transformers Generations Liokaiser #HASBROSDCC (1807708)
Posted by Kurona on July 21st, 2016 @ 2:56pm CDT
RAR wrote:I anticipate a 3rd party kit being made for this to add accuracy to the tanks.

I anticipate third parties doing a lot more than that for this guy
Re: Official Images for Transformers Generations Liokaiser #HASBROSDCC (1807712)
Posted by Flashwave on July 21st, 2016 @ 3:04pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:Liokaiser looks amazing, I can't believe they went full out on the new headsculpts, they're gorgeous, can't wait to combine them with Galvatronus. I hope to Primus that dezarus doesn't carry over the woeful plastic and qc issue's of sky lynx, but if the other gift sets are anything to go by, he will >:oP
what QC issues? My Sky Lynx haan't given me any issues?
Re: Official Images for Transformers Generations Liokaiser #HASBROSDCC (1807715)
Posted by william-james88 on July 21st, 2016 @ 3:06pm CDT
Flashwave wrote:
what QC issues? My Sky Lynx haan't given me any issues?

The torso's hips arent loose?
Re: Official Images for Transformers Generations Liokaiser #HASBROSDCC (1807716)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on July 21st, 2016 @ 3:06pm CDT
Flashwave wrote:
what QC issues? My Sky Lynx haan't given me any issues?

Most of them have garbage thigh joints, and the dino feet are too wide for the ankle cover on the combiner thighs. The shoulders don't lock in securely at all, and the plastic is squishy to the touch
Re: Official Images for Transformers Generations Liokaiser #HASBROSDCC (1807722)
Posted by Noideaforaname on July 21st, 2016 @ 3:08pm CDT
It's bizarre how they fused 3 separate characters into one using a mold that doesn't fit any of them (or really anyone besides Sky Lynx), while making the Mini-Con a brand new character.
... although I kinda want that Dezarus, as a Nemesis Sky Lynx!
Re: Official Images for Transformers Generations Liokaiser #HASBROSDCC (1807724)
Posted by Flashwave on July 21st, 2016 @ 3:09pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Flashwave wrote:
what QC issues? My Sky Lynx haan't given me any issues?

The torso's hips arent loose?

Sky Lynx doesnt stay combined for me like Superion or Defensor, but let me go put him together. This is all mews to me. Mine came from BBTS in a case with Onslaught.
Re: Official Images for Transformers Generations Liokaiser #HASBROSDCC (1807725)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on July 21st, 2016 @ 3:11pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Flashwave wrote:
what QC issues? My Sky Lynx haan't given me any issues?

The torso's hips arent loose?

So did mine, and he'll fall over or do the splits if you cough in another room
Re: Official Images for Transformers Generations Liokaiser #HASBROSDCC (1807726)
Posted by william-james88 on July 21st, 2016 @ 3:12pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Flashwave wrote:
what QC issues? My Sky Lynx haan't given me any issues?

We now know why its squishy, its because its a "flying" toy. That doesnt explain why hotspot had tha squishy platic too though.
Re: Official Images for Transformers Generations Liokaiser #HASBROSDCC (1807730)
Posted by Cobotron on July 21st, 2016 @ 3:15pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Flashwave wrote:
what QC issues? My Sky Lynx haan't given me any issues?

The torso's hips arent loose?

I got the same case pack, and I have no issues with hips or joints. The plastic is squishy, but... what evs.

Those head sculpts +
Hellscream wrote: can't wait to combine them with Galvatronus
= a slight tinge of The WANTS! :BANG_HEAD:

Edit: and Will, if you were asking me about computron. UW has been a thought. Let's say, he's on the table.
Re: Official Images for Transformers Generations Liokaiser #HASBROSDCC (1807732)
Posted by Autobot N on July 21st, 2016 @ 3:17pm CDT
Re: Official Images for Transformers Generations Liokaiser #HASBROSDCC (1807733)
Posted by Noideaforaname on July 21st, 2016 @ 3:19pm CDT
Squishy plastic? Wha? Nothing remotely soft on my Sky Lynx. The thin blue parts have a bit of bend, but nothing approaching 'squishy'.
Re: Official Images for Transformers Generations Liokaiser #HASBROSDCC (1807734)
Posted by Flashwave on July 21st, 2016 @ 3:21pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Flashwave wrote:
what QC issues? My Sky Lynx haan't given me any issues?

The torso's hips arent loose?

So did mine, and he'll fall over or do the splits if you cough in another room

Re: Official Images for Transformers Generations Liokaiser #HASBROSDCC (1807735)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on July 21st, 2016 @ 3:24pm CDT
Flashwave wrote:When you guys say squishy plastic, are we talkimg about Universe Prowl issues? Cause I DEFINATELY don't see that. I am not aure what you mean by ankle covers and dino feet. The Hop ratchets seem tight enough to me. They are certainly tighter than Superion. Here he is standing on a Mattress. And yes, Skydive had a mishap with a wing.Image

Then you got very lucky if that's the case ;)

Mine can't hold a dynamic pose very well (and by that, just a standard slightly spread legs angle forward one click)
Re: Official Images for Transformers Generations Liokaiser #HASBROSDCC (1807737)
Posted by william-james88 on July 21st, 2016 @ 3:25pm CDT
Autobot N wrote:Since Kaiser is a Platinum, I'll probably wait to see what Takara does with him, since the price won't be that different anyway.

Actually him being a Platinnum is a good indication that Takara wont do him. So far any platinum release from Takara is just a rerelease of the US version. So odds are if Takara releases Liokaiser, it will just be this same toy.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "RARE Transformers The Last Knight Cyberfire COGMAN 1-Step Turbo Changer" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Cogman STUDIO SERIES # 39 DELUXE CLASS Brand New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege & Earthrise Barricade - Nonnef Upgrade Kit" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege Bluestreak - Custom Nonnef Upgrade" on EBAY
Buy "transformers face wall lighted toy 3d lighting mask robot bumble bee night light" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TCG - (TW4) Wave 4 War for Cybertron: Siege II Omega Supreme Tank" on EBAY