Official Images for Transformers Generations Selects Cromar and Hot Shot

Transformers News: Official Images for Transformers Generations Selects Cromar and Hot Shot

Tuesday, October 1st, 2019 6:58pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 18,470

Thanks to the TFWiki Twitter page, we have some new official images to share with you for the upcoming Transformers Generations Selects Hot Shot and Cromar!

These new images give us a nice clear look at these 2 new Selects releases. Hot Shot is a new head retool of the Wave 1 Hound figure, and is based on his Cybertron Defense body from Transformers Cybertron. Cromar is a new head retool of the Wave 2 Sixgun figure, and is the final of the 3 Powerdashers to receive official images.

Both of these figures will be available from the Entertainment Earth booth during New York Comic Con this coming weekend, and will presumably go up for sale following the Con as well.

Check out the images below, and let us know what you think of them in the comments section below!

Credit(s): TFwiki, Hasbro

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Official Images for Transformers Generations Selects Cromar and Hot Shot (2040189)
Posted by Flashwave on October 1st, 2019 @ 7:41pm CDT
I'll say it again: Cromar was FORGED to be G2 Sideswipe armor
Re: Official Images for Transformers Generations Selects Cromar and Hot Shot (2040193)
Posted by Latebrus-K on October 1st, 2019 @ 7:46pm CDT

Right?
Re: Official Images for Transformers Generations Selects Cromar and Hot Shot (2040195)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 1st, 2019 @ 7:51pm CDT
Flashwave wrote:I'll say it again: Cromar was FORGED to be G2 Sideswipe armor

Agreed. He was totally meant for it.
Latebrus-K wrote:I’m hyped for Cromar. Hot Shot looks oddly appealing too, but the original’s probably better, right?

Right?

I don't know, but I was just counterpunched into an original, so I guess i'll find out
Re: Official Images for Transformers Generations Selects Cromar and Hot Shot (2040196)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on October 1st, 2019 @ 7:54pm CDT

Right?

Better by far. So is Star Convoy delayed overall or just from BBTS.
Re: Official Images for Transformers Generations Selects Cromar and Hot Shot (2040198)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 1st, 2019 @ 8:07pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:So is Star Convoy delayed overall or just from BBTS.

Overall. November 1 is the new release date
Re: Official Images for Transformers Generations Selects Cromar and Hot Shot (2040210)
Posted by Jeddostotle7 on October 1st, 2019 @ 8:40pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:

Right?

Better by far. So is Star Convoy delayed overall or just from BBTS.

IDK, I like the overall design of the original toy for Cybertron Defense Hot Shot, but it was nowhere near as poseable as this new one is. Best of both worlds we'd get an update directly of the original design with modern articulation and engineering, but for now I'll happily take this new one.
Re: Official Images for Transformers Generations Selects Cromar and Hot Shot (2040214)
Posted by DeathReviews on October 1st, 2019 @ 8:46pm CDT
Re: Official Images for Transformers Generations Selects Cromar and Hot Shot (2040218)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 1st, 2019 @ 8:50pm CDT
DeathReviews wrote:Can't say I'm impressed that they're STARTING this line off with so many repaints from a previous line...

Dude, the entire line is repaints/remolds. Selects is like the old collectors club or botcon. They won't have any original molds
Re: Official Images for Transformers Generations Selects Cromar and Hot Shot (2040222)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on October 1st, 2019 @ 9:18pm CDT
Jeddostotle7 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:

Right?

Better by far. So is Star Convoy delayed overall or just from BBTS.

The original had missiles ontop of missiles, no need to do yoga.
Re: Official Images for Transformers Generations Selects Cromar and Hot Shot (2040223)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on October 1st, 2019 @ 9:21pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:So is Star Convoy delayed overall or just from BBTS.

Overall. November 1 is the new release date

TFSource says it's coming this week.
Re: Official Images for Transformers Generations Selects Cromar and Hot Shot (2040224)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 1st, 2019 @ 9:38pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:So is Star Convoy delayed overall or just from BBTS.

Overall. November 1 is the new release date

TFSource says it's coming this week.
And their HasLab Unicron preorder (in one's Order Stack, at least) says that that figure is coming "January 2020", but that ain't right. ;)
Re: Official Images for Transformers Generations Selects Cromar and Hot Shot (2040225)
Posted by Emerje on October 1st, 2019 @ 9:44pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:So is Star Convoy delayed overall or just from BBTS.

Overall. November 1 is the new release date

TFSource says it's coming this week.

They're getting them from Hasbro and Hasbro says they've been delayed to November.

Emerje
Re: Official Images for Transformers Generations Selects Cromar and Hot Shot (2040230)
Posted by DeathReviews on October 1st, 2019 @ 10:37pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

Oh. Pfft. I thought these were additions to that upcoming "earthrise" line...
Re: Official Images for Transformers Generations Selects Cromar and Hot Shot (2040231)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on October 1st, 2019 @ 10:39pm CDT

And I would love it if Selects did an actual blue Bluestreak.
Re: Official Images for Transformers Generations Selects Cromar and Hot Shot (2040232)
Posted by Skritz on October 1st, 2019 @ 10:48pm CDT
Flashwave wrote:I'll say it again: Cromar was FORGED to be G2 Sideswipe armor

The worst destiny of a Transformers: born to be someone else magic mushroom.
Re: Official Images for Transformers Generations Selects Cromar and Hot Shot (2040240)
Posted by Emerje on October 1st, 2019 @ 11:16pm CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:Way back when the Seacons were first announced I made up my mind to get them all at once instead of 1 or 2 at a time. I wonder if that was a mistake financially...will the whole set demand a higher price on the aftermarket, or will they be released as a set as well, perhaps as a redeco, like the G2 versions of the other combiners were?

Like most Combiners you're probably better off buying ASAP because these aren't likely to become cheaper. It's doubtful that a box set is coming later for this team though I wouldn't rule one out for the potential God Neptune team.

Emerje
Re: Official Images for Transformers Generations Selects Cromar and Hot Shot (2040266)
Posted by Jeddostotle7 on October 2nd, 2019 @ 6:25am CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Jeddostotle7 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:

Right?

Better by far. So is Star Convoy delayed overall or just from BBTS.

The original had missiles ontop of missiles, no need to do yoga.

Yeah, but I guess I just personally need at least a certain baseline amount of articulation to get a figure, and the original CD Hot Shot does not do it for me (and I say that as someone who has the figure).
Re: Official Images for Transformers Generations Selects Cromar and Hot Shot (2040287)
Posted by Cheetron on October 2nd, 2019 @ 11:04am CDT
I was only going to try for hotshot since the original is sitting on my shelf in all his glory. But after seeing other dude who's name I forgot, I want both!
Re: Official Images for Transformers Generations Selects Cromar and Hot Shot (2040314)
Posted by DMSL on October 2nd, 2019 @ 4:14pm CDT
Not interested in Hot Shot or Cromar, just boring repaints/retools.
Re: Official Images for Transformers Generations Selects Cromar and Hot Shot (2040316)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 2nd, 2019 @ 4:33pm CDT
DMSL wrote:Not interested in Hot Shot or Cromar, just boring repaints/retools.
Then I guess you will be ignoring this line altogether since Selects is nothing but redecos and retools, being the spiritual successor to the BotCon/TCC exclusives.

Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #240 - Ramping Up
"Ramping Up"
Posted: Sunday, February 9th, 2020

Buy "Takara Transformers United UN24 Warpath Generations Deluxe class" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Wars Megatron (Hasbro 1999) Transmetals 2 Gigatron RID" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron SMOKESCREEN Complete WFC Generations Select" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Warrior Class Bisk Complete Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers 630509396436 Combiner Wars Victorion Robot Soft Vinyl Doll" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Universe Classic Deluxe Class: Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS06 Deluxe Smokescreen Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rodimus (Hot Rod) G1 Generations Classics RID Deluxe Complete" on EBAY