Official Images of HFTD Deluxe Wave 2 & PCC Wave 2 Figures

- Elita-1
- Tuner Skids

b) Power Core Combiners Wave 2
- Sledge with Throttler
- Leadfoot with Pinpoint
- Icepick with Chainclaw

Check out the original posts here & here.

Stay tuned to Seibertron, Ultimate Resource Of Transformers!
Credit(s): Entertainment Earth
Re: Official Images of HFTD Deluxe Wave 2 & PCC Wave 2 Figures (1092166)
Posted by Swiftpaw on June 29th, 2010 @ 11:03pm CDT
Don't care much for the repaint/retools, though I'll probably grab the bike-chick just to complete the trio. Hailstorm looks killer though.

So far I've been overall pleased with the look of the 2-pack PCCs, even if the combiners are a bit iff--

Re: Official Images of HFTD Deluxe Wave 2 & PCC Wave 2 Figures (1092169)
Posted by Blurrz on June 29th, 2010 @ 11:10pm CDT
Will likely grab Sidearm Sideswipe and Hailstorm, as well as the rest of the PCCs.
Re: Official Images of HFTD Deluxe Wave 2 & PCC Wave 2 Figures (1092183)
Posted by sabrigami on June 29th, 2010 @ 11:30pm CDT
Wow, not much in this wave to get me excited. I can see Skids joining his bro as a never ending shelf warmer. PCC combiners has potential though. I may just have to check them out.
Re: Official Images of HFTD Deluxe Wave 2 & PCC Wave 2 Figures (1092207)
Posted by Jacob P. Galvatron on June 30th, 2010 @ 1:48am CDT
Sideswipe: Yes.
Hailstorm: YES!!
Re: Official Images of HFTD Deluxe Wave 2 & PCC Wave 2 Figures (1092223)
Posted by DMSL on June 30th, 2010 @ 3:59am CDT
Hoping for an all silver repaint for that Sideswipe. The red makes it look like he just played real life Carmageddon.
Re: Official Images of HFTD Deluxe Wave 2 & PCC Wave 2 Figures (1092232)
Posted by Mykltron on June 30th, 2010 @ 4:53am CDT
Hailstorm looks good but need better pics to decide. The others don't really interest me, except Sideswipe if I have lots of spare money.
Re: Official Images of HFTD Deluxe Wave 2 & PCC Wave 2 Figures (1092241)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 30th, 2010 @ 5:21am CDT
Hailstorm hell yes, PCC well I like the 2 Pack guys so I'll buy some of those.
Re: Official Images of HFTD Deluxe Wave 2 & PCC Wave 2 Figures (1092255)
Posted by Prime Evil on June 30th, 2010 @ 7:02am CDT
Only must buy for me is Hailstorm. Yeah for wanting only 1 toy from this wave. My wallet likes me again.
Re: Official Images of HFTD Deluxe Wave 2 & PCC Wave 2 Figures (1092260)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 30th, 2010 @ 7:16am CDT
I may get Elita-1 and Hailstorm, but I'm more interested in the Powercore Combiners. I've been with the Mini-Cons since I first heard of Transformers (which was when Armada first aired), so I'm an avid mini Mini-Con collector, so these guys I wouldn't mind buying. Even if they have crappy alt-modes and bot modes :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: Official Images of HFTD Deluxe Wave 2 & PCC Wave 2 Figures (1092263)
Posted by munkimus prime on June 30th, 2010 @ 7:31am CDT
What happened to Sledges chest, it looks completely different than the first pics we saw of him.

I love Hailstorm, he will be mine. :x
Re: Official Images of HFTD Deluxe Wave 2 & PCC Wave 2 Figures (1092267)
Posted by Stockade on June 30th, 2010 @ 7:41am CDT
Hailstorm is a BIG win for me

the rest is meg, trying to staying away from repaints

the PCC is questionable
Re: Official Images of HFTD Deluxe Wave 2 & PCC Wave 2 Figures (1092348)
Posted by Skullcrunchberries on June 30th, 2010 @ 11:12am CDT
I'm liking the Sideswipe, love the Hailstorm. As for the PCCs, I think they're absolutely fantastic. I love the molds; it's definitely an improvement over the first wave with some nice homages. Can't wait until I can find these in stores :3
Re: Official Images of HFTD Deluxe Wave 2 & PCC Wave 2 Figures (1092485)
Posted by SLUGSLINGER81 on June 30th, 2010 @ 5:02pm CDT
I'm picking up that Sideswipe and putting his legs on my other Sideswipe...why couldnt they make this improvement earlier!
Re: Official Images of HFTD Deluxe Wave 2 & PCC Wave 2 Figures (1092619)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on June 30th, 2010 @ 10:09pm CDT
Really liking these PCC's and Hailstorm. I'll have to see how the sisters combine before i waste my money on a miscolored repaint.. :-x
Re: Official Images of HFTD Deluxe Wave 2 & PCC Wave 2 Figures (1092630)
Posted by Noideaforaname on June 30th, 2010 @ 10:33pm CDT
Buying Hailstorm, not intere-

Swiftpaw wrote:Wait, Sledge has a buzzsaw.. and its in his chest in robot mode? Does it still spin?? That's one hell of a bearhug! Effin' bought on the spot there!

Buying Hailstorm AND Sledge. Can't pass up on buzz-saw bearhug.

There's an upcoming Constructicon PCC 5-pack. Is the main bot a Sledge repaint or a new guy?

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #234 - Hell in a Cel
"Hell in a Cel"
Posted: Sunday, November 10th, 2019

Buy "Transformers: Autocracy, Dille, Flint, Metzen, Chris, Good Book" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Transformers Generations Henkei G1 IRONHIDE Loose Complete Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 # 2*G.I. JOE, SNAKE EYES, SCARLETT*COBRA COMMANDER*" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon  Voyager Class Shockwave" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Motormaster (NEW) TITANS" on EBAY
Buy "G I JOE, A REAL AMERICAN HERO # 138*SNAKE EYES*NINJA FORCE*TRANSFORMERS*TRADE CA" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Armada LOT Tidal Wave Giga-Con Blurr Scavenger Sideswipe Red Alert" on EBAY