Official Images of HFTD Deluxe Wave 2 & PCC Wave 2 Figures

- Elita-1
- Tuner Skids

b) Power Core Combiners Wave 2
- Sledge with Throttler
- Leadfoot with Pinpoint
- Icepick with Chainclaw

Check out the original posts here & here.

Stay tuned to Seibertron, Ultimate Resource Of Transformers!

Credit(s): Entertainment Earth

Re: Official Images of HFTD Deluxe Wave 2 & PCC Wave 2 Figures (1092166)
Posted by Swiftpaw on June 29th, 2010 @ 11:03pm CDT
Don't care much for the repaint/retools, though I'll probably grab the bike-chick just to complete the trio. Hailstorm looks killer though.

So far I've been overall pleased with the look of the 2-pack PCCs, even if the combiners are a bit iff--

Re: Official Images of HFTD Deluxe Wave 2 & PCC Wave 2 Figures (1092169)
Posted by Blurrz on June 29th, 2010 @ 11:10pm CDT
Will likely grab Sidearm Sideswipe and Hailstorm, as well as the rest of the PCCs.
Re: Official Images of HFTD Deluxe Wave 2 & PCC Wave 2 Figures (1092183)
Posted by sabrigami on June 29th, 2010 @ 11:30pm CDT
Wow, not much in this wave to get me excited. I can see Skids joining his bro as a never ending shelf warmer. PCC combiners has potential though. I may just have to check them out.
Re: Official Images of HFTD Deluxe Wave 2 & PCC Wave 2 Figures (1092207)
Posted by Jacob P. Galvatron on June 30th, 2010 @ 1:48am CDT
Sideswipe: Yes.
Hailstorm: YES!!
Re: Official Images of HFTD Deluxe Wave 2 & PCC Wave 2 Figures (1092223)
Posted by DMSL on June 30th, 2010 @ 3:59am CDT
Hoping for an all silver repaint for that Sideswipe. The red makes it look like he just played real life Carmageddon.
Re: Official Images of HFTD Deluxe Wave 2 & PCC Wave 2 Figures (1092232)
Posted by Mykltron on June 30th, 2010 @ 4:53am CDT
Hailstorm looks good but need better pics to decide. The others don't really interest me, except Sideswipe if I have lots of spare money.
Re: Official Images of HFTD Deluxe Wave 2 & PCC Wave 2 Figures (1092241)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 30th, 2010 @ 5:21am CDT
Hailstorm hell yes, PCC well I like the 2 Pack guys so I'll buy some of those.
Re: Official Images of HFTD Deluxe Wave 2 & PCC Wave 2 Figures (1092255)
Posted by Prime Evil on June 30th, 2010 @ 7:02am CDT
Only must buy for me is Hailstorm. Yeah for wanting only 1 toy from this wave. My wallet likes me again.
Re: Official Images of HFTD Deluxe Wave 2 & PCC Wave 2 Figures (1092260)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 30th, 2010 @ 7:16am CDT
I may get Elita-1 and Hailstorm, but I'm more interested in the Powercore Combiners. I've been with the Mini-Cons since I first heard of Transformers (which was when Armada first aired), so I'm an avid mini Mini-Con collector, so these guys I wouldn't mind buying. Even if they have crappy alt-modes and bot modes :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: Official Images of HFTD Deluxe Wave 2 & PCC Wave 2 Figures (1092263)
Posted by munkimus prime on June 30th, 2010 @ 7:31am CDT
What happened to Sledges chest, it looks completely different than the first pics we saw of him.

I love Hailstorm, he will be mine. :x
Re: Official Images of HFTD Deluxe Wave 2 & PCC Wave 2 Figures (1092267)
Posted by Stockade on June 30th, 2010 @ 7:41am CDT
Hailstorm is a BIG win for me

the rest is meg, trying to staying away from repaints

the PCC is questionable
Re: Official Images of HFTD Deluxe Wave 2 & PCC Wave 2 Figures (1092348)
Posted by Skullcrunchberries on June 30th, 2010 @ 11:12am CDT
I'm liking the Sideswipe, love the Hailstorm. As for the PCCs, I think they're absolutely fantastic. I love the molds; it's definitely an improvement over the first wave with some nice homages. Can't wait until I can find these in stores :3
Re: Official Images of HFTD Deluxe Wave 2 & PCC Wave 2 Figures (1092485)
Posted by SLUGSLINGER81 on June 30th, 2010 @ 5:02pm CDT
I'm picking up that Sideswipe and putting his legs on my other Sideswipe...why couldnt they make this improvement earlier!
Re: Official Images of HFTD Deluxe Wave 2 & PCC Wave 2 Figures (1092619)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on June 30th, 2010 @ 10:09pm CDT
Really liking these PCC's and Hailstorm. I'll have to see how the sisters combine before i waste my money on a miscolored repaint.. :-x
Re: Official Images of HFTD Deluxe Wave 2 & PCC Wave 2 Figures (1092630)
Posted by Noideaforaname on June 30th, 2010 @ 10:33pm CDT
Buying Hailstorm, not intere-

Swiftpaw wrote:Wait, Sledge has a buzzsaw.. and its in his chest in robot mode? Does it still spin?? That's one hell of a bearhug! Effin' bought on the spot there!

Buying Hailstorm AND Sledge. Can't pass up on buzz-saw bearhug.

There's an upcoming Constructicon PCC 5-pack. Is the main bot a Sledge repaint or a new guy?

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers 2016 Generations Titans Return Deluxe Class SKULLSMASHER & GRAX!" on EBAY
Buy "Takara TOMY Transformers Legends LG32 Chromedome Headmasters Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers robots in disguise generations Megatron, Scourge, Primus and More!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Skullsmasher Grax Skullcruncher g1 headmaster wfc" on EBAY
Buy "SUPER 7 REACTION TRANSFORMERS GOLD ARMOR BUMBLEBEE ACTION FIGURE NEW IN HAND" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on EBAY
Buy "DECEPTICON BERSERKER PREMIER EDITION TRANSFORMERS THE LAST KNIGHT" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: 2017 Generations Power of the Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on EBAY