Official Images of HFTD Wave 2 Activators, Scouts and Voyagers

Official Images of HFTD Wave 2 Activators, Scouts and Voyagers

Thursday, July 8th, 2010 12:29pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 66,936

The 2010 Transformers Product Pages have been updated over at site sponsor BigBadToyStore, and with that we get non-photoshopped official images of Hunt For the Decepticons Wave 2 Activators, Scouts and Voyagers. The Activators wave features Ironhide and Starscream, while the Scouts wave has two new molds, Breacher and Insecticon, and a repaint of Scout Brakedown, Oil Pan. The Voyager wave is composed of the newly engineered Battle Blades Optimus Prime, and a repaint of Voyager Bludgeon, named Banzai-Tron. Feel free to check out the pre-orders for each figure below.

Activators Ironhide

Activators Starscream

Scout Breacher

Scout Insecticon

Scout Oil Pan

Voyager Battle Blades Optimus Prime

Voyager Banzai-tron

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!

Credit(s): BBTS

This article was last modified on Saturday, July 10th, 2010 4:06pm CDT

Re: Official Images of HFTD Wave 2 Activators, Scouts and Voyagers (1095442)
Posted by First-Aid on July 8th, 2010 @ 12:32pm CDT
Nothing new here. Show me something impressive...still not interested in most of these outside of Breacher.
Re: Official Images of HFTD Wave 2 Activators, Scouts and Voyagers (1095450)
Posted by Cheetron on July 8th, 2010 @ 12:49pm CDT
I like all 3 scouts and both voyagers. man this is going to be a tight fall for toys for me. the only thing I don't like is Banzai-trons sword. Bent much?
Re: Official Images of HFTD Wave 2 Activators, Scouts and Voyagers (1095453)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 8th, 2010 @ 12:50pm CDT
Awww, Starscream looks ADORABLE!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I could care less about the Activators, but in the end, I'll most likely get Breacher and HFTD Prime, the rest, meh, like the Activators, I could care less about them. Possibly might get Insecticon, just because he was in the movie. I'll get Breacher as soon as I get Seaspray, both of whom I'll put on my Classics shelf. :lol:
Re: Official Images of HFTD Wave 2 Activators, Scouts and Voyagers (1095454)
Posted by Valandar on July 8th, 2010 @ 12:53pm CDT
Re: Official Images of HFTD Wave 2 Activators, Scouts and Voyagers (1095458)
Posted by paul053 on July 8th, 2010 @ 12:59pm CDT
I have the activators Bumblebee for my son. It is a very good figure comparing to the animated line. Passed Prime and Megatron since I don't like their look. Ironhide and, especially, Starscream looks good to me. I might consider to get them for my son.
Re: Official Images of HFTD Wave 2 Activators, Scouts and Voyagers (1095462)
Posted by Solrac333 on July 8th, 2010 @ 1:05pm CDT
Only Prime is worth getting.
Re: Official Images of HFTD Wave 2 Activators, Scouts and Voyagers (1095479)
Posted by sabrigami on July 8th, 2010 @ 1:32pm CDT
Re: Official Images of HFTD Wave 2 Activators, Scouts and Voyagers (1095481)
Posted by Agamemnon on July 8th, 2010 @ 1:37pm CDT
sabrigami wrote:I like Banzaitron. I may have to pick him up. Is it just me though, or does his large sword look a little bent out of shape? I thought his swords were made of the harder plastic.

If the swords are like Bludgeon, it's made of that rubberized type plastic that is easily deformed; probably due to safety concerns and this being a children's toy and all.
Re: Official Images of HFTD Wave 2 Activators, Scouts and Voyagers (1095483)
Posted by kirbenvost on July 8th, 2010 @ 1:41pm CDT

It should be the same rubbery stuff as Bludgeon's... they've been using it since Cybertron, I don't think they're going to change anytime soon, if ever. :-(

Well, so far there are only 3 toys I want from the first two waves of HFTD figs...or 4 if you cound the Legends Ravage I already bought. Good thing, I have a very limited TF budget.
Re: Official Images of HFTD Wave 2 Activators, Scouts and Voyagers (1095485)
Posted by sabrigami on July 8th, 2010 @ 1:42pm CDT
Agamemnon wrote:

It makes sense, but it's a real shame to me. Are there any 3rd party accessory dealers out there that fix this small problem?
Re: Official Images of HFTD Wave 2 Activators, Scouts and Voyagers (1095494)
Posted by Noideaforaname on July 8th, 2010 @ 1:57pm CDT
Hey, the official images aren't ridiculously shiny anymore!

Valandar wrote:So... why is it Activators Starscream is a better figure and closer to the source material than the TFTM 2007 Voyager?

Because this is the 7th go at a transforming Movie Starscream toy. Naturally they'll improve.
Re: Official Images of HFTD Wave 2 Activators, Scouts and Voyagers (1095505)
Posted by kirbenvost on July 8th, 2010 @ 2:25pm CDT
sabrigami wrote:

I've never heard of any, unfortunately.

Noideaforaname wrote:Hey, the official images aren't ridiculously shiny anymore!

Whoa, you're right, they're actual toy images! Cool!
Re: Official Images of HFTD Wave 2 Activators, Scouts and Voyagers (1095522)
Posted by jazzhands on July 8th, 2010 @ 3:25pm CDT
That starscream looks nice,the rest look meh. Might also pick up oilpan because we never got breakdown[
Re: Official Images of HFTD Wave 2 Activators, Scouts and Voyagers (1095526)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on July 8th, 2010 @ 3:31pm CDT
Oogah! Activators Ironhide will be mine! Looks great in both modes. Starscream looks nice in robot mode, less so in alt.

While that Scout Insecticon is cool, it would have made more sense as a Legends.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Armada Starscream - deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Thrilling 30 Armada Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Construct Bots Kit & Parts By Hasbro Ultimate Class E1:01 Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generation Combiner Wars 2015 G2 Deluxe Class Air Raid Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Deluxe Lot. Crosshairs and Drift" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers BumbleBee Studio Series Dropkick 22 Generations Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Loyal Subjects Optimus Prime Action Figure Funko Pop Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "transformers generations armada starscream" on EBAY