Transformers News: Official Images of Human Alliance Barricade, Mindwipe, Skystalker, Lockdown and More!

Thursday, October 15th, 2009 11:18AM CDT

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 57,232

We've received official images from Takara headquarters, which are similar to the pictures that we first saw by slideshow at San Diego Comic Con 2009. Among the notables are Human Alliance Barricade with Frenzy, and Voyager Mindwipe, of which, his friend Scout Skystalker can attach to him. There's a Movie-fied version of Deluxe Lockdown, Scout size of Cybertron Scattorshot, and the rest is capped off by Deluxe Brawn and a Deluxe version of Movie Ratchet.

Human Alliance Barricade with Frenzy

Voyager Mindwipe

Scout Skystalker

Deluxe Lockdown

Scout Scattorshot

Deluxe Brawn

Deluxe Ratchet
Re: Official Images Of New Takara Version ROTF Toys

The toys are scheduled for March 2010, but we all know release dates do not have much hold. Will these toys be released before Christmas time? Only time will tell, so stay tuned to Seibertron.com for the fastest news on the net!
Credit(s): Real Devastator, TakaraTomy
Re: Official Images of Human Alliance Barricade, Mindwipe, Skystalker, Lockdown and More! (1009732)
Posted by freaky777 on October 15th, 2009 @ 11:27am CDT
Why is there a double post; like 2 people posting the same stuffs?

Anyway just getting HA barricade from this wave, the only question is whether I am getting the takara or hasbro one.
Re: Official Images of Human Alliance Barricade, Mindwipe, Skystalker, Lockdown and More! (1009734)
Posted by Blurrz on October 15th, 2009 @ 11:30am CDT
[color=purple]He posts it, I make it look nicer.

On a serious note,

DUDE I CANT WAIT FOR THISSSSSSSSSS [/color]
Re: Official Images of Human Alliance Barricade, Mindwipe, Skystalker, Lockdown and More! (1009735)
Posted by Mach on October 15th, 2009 @ 11:32am CDT
freaky777 wrote:Why is there a double post; like 2 people posting the same stuffs?

Both doing it at the same time, without knowing each other news the same thing..... :grin:
Re: Official Images of Human Alliance Barricade, Mindwipe, Skystalker, Lockdown and More! (1009739)
Posted by First-Aid on October 15th, 2009 @ 11:44am CDT
Oh

my

Primus...

There is not a bad figure in the entire group. That movie-ized version of Lockdown is AWESOME! PLEASE PLEASE tell me these are going to be released in the US...I still don't have a full time job and as such have no money whatsoever...can't afford more than 2 or 3 imports a year. :sad:
Re: Official Images of Human Alliance Barricade, Mindwipe, Skystalker, Lockdown and More! (1009740)
Posted by Hard Hacker on October 15th, 2009 @ 11:47am CDT
Yes, yes, a thousand times YES.
Re: Official Images of Human Alliance Barricade, Mindwipe, Skystalker, Lockdown and More! (1009741)
Posted by Starscream6 on October 15th, 2009 @ 11:48am CDT
HOLY SHIT THAT LOCKDOWN IS SICK!!!!!! mindwipe looks alot like cybertron soundwave in alt mode! so getting both of those!

brawn seems to have a RID/car robots feel to him w/ those legs
Re: Official Images of Human Alliance Barricade, Mindwipe, Skystalker, Lockdown and More! (1009742)
Posted by DecepticonKing86 on October 15th, 2009 @ 11:51am CDT
Definitely want to get Barricade!!! Scattershot and Brawn look awesome as well.
Re: Official Images of Human Alliance Barricade, Mindwipe, Skystalker, Lockdown and More! (1009744)
Posted by frogbat on October 15th, 2009 @ 11:53am CDT
kudos to hasbro's marketing peeps on making these look soo cool - pity they mostly never turn out to be so nice in person - i'm wondering if they're hand painted before being photographed or if it's all done in pshop...

barricade looks nice - this human alliance concept kinda reminds me of the original toys' origins where the pre tf japanese releases had little pilots it's kinda like they've come full circle
Re: Official Images of Human Alliance Barricade, Mindwipe, Skystalker, Lockdown and More! (1009746)
Posted by Oilspill on October 15th, 2009 @ 11:56am CDT
Lockdown is almost cool enough to buy. Vehicle mode looks great but it loses me on the bot mode, but then, I'm not a movie-line kinda guy. I'm happy for everyone who can dig it though. Mindwipe looks pretty cool too.
Re: Official Images of Human Alliance Barricade, Mindwipe, Skystalker, Lockdown and More! (1009747)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on October 15th, 2009 @ 11:57am CDT
OMG! ALL WIN except for Dlx Ratchet- where's the need?

Movie Lockdown is amazing. EDIT- his right arm appears ot be transformed wrong, doesn't seem to be up all the way like the left one. Those little Scouts look great. The new jets, awesome. HA Barricade looks great, man I hope they make HA Ironhide w/ Lennox. Hell, they could include Simmons' mom and I'll still buy it.
Re: Official Images of Human Alliance Barricade, Mindwipe, Skystalker, Lockdown and More! (1009749)
Posted by GuyIncognito on October 15th, 2009 @ 11:59am CDT
Holy crap! Aside from HA Barricade those are ALL must-buys for me. :APPLAUSE:

Deluxe Ratchet seems kind of pointless at first, but I think it might look better in movie displays because the scale is closer to the others. I think Voyager Ratchet is too big to display next to the Deluxe cars.

Out of all of them, though, I think Brawn might be my favorite. His alt mode is cool, but his bot mode is one of the most bad-ass bot modes I've ever seen. He'll look awesome next to "Samurai" Bludgeon.
Re: Official Images of Human Alliance Barricade, Mindwipe, Skystalker, Lockdown and More! (1009753)
Posted by Prowl1529 on October 15th, 2009 @ 12:07pm CDT
They are all very good. But whit short of money and space i will only get Human Alliance Barricade witch is awesome, i can't wait to see Human Alliance Mudflap and probably others in this line. Please Human Alliance Ironhide in scale whit the others
Re: Official Images of Human Alliance Barricade, Mindwipe, Skystalker, Lockdown and More! (1009755)
Posted by autobot-jolt on October 15th, 2009 @ 12:08pm CDT
YES YES YES! I've been waiting forever (just like the rest of you) for these figures! I never got the chance to get movie 1 Ratchet, and I laid off the second one, and then this showed up! RotF is lookin' good! :grin:
Re: Official Images of Human Alliance Barricade, Mindwipe, Skystalker, Lockdown and More! (1009758)
Posted by Wheeljack144 on October 15th, 2009 @ 12:14pm CDT
These look great. Cant wait to see Mindwipe and Brawn in more realistic detail.
Re: Official Images of Human Alliance Barricade, Mindwipe, Skystalker, Lockdown and More! (1009760)
Posted by Nemesis Rodimus on October 15th, 2009 @ 12:18pm CDT
Oh.

Wow.

Don't have Movie Ratchet yet - that's the one! Scattorshot will be mine, certainly! Not sure about Mindwipe, Skystalker, ect., I like them, but I don't think my wallet's that big.

So, for official movie Autobots, here's who I'll try to be getting or already have:

Leader Optimus (don't have yet, hope to get for Christmas)
Recon Ironhide (don't have yet)
Deluxe Ratchet (don't have yet)
AllSpark Power Jazz (have)
Deluxe NEST Bumblebee or Cannon Bumblebee with battle mask (don't have yet)
Deluxe Sideswipe (have)
Ice Cream Twins (have)
Leader Jetfire (don't have yet)

For unofficial:

Breakaway (have)
Rollbar (have)
Dune Runner (have)
Night Beat (have)
Scattorshot (don't have yet)
Swerve (don't have yet)
Wideload (don't have yet)
Brawn (possibility, don't have yet)

There's my list of Autobots, official and unoffial, that I will or might get.
Re: Official Images of Human Alliance Barricade, Mindwipe, Skystalker, Lockdown and More! (1009762)
Posted by SoundStang on October 15th, 2009 @ 12:19pm CDT
Sweet! I'm going to have to make room for some of these!
Re: Official Images of Human Alliance Barricade, Mindwipe, Skystalker, Lockdown and More! (1009767)
Posted by joevill on October 15th, 2009 @ 12:23pm CDT
Wow these all look really great! Mindwipe is my favorite out of the bunch! =P~
Re: Official Images of Human Alliance Barricade, Mindwipe, Skystalker, Lockdown and More! (1009768)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on October 15th, 2009 @ 12:30pm CDT
All of them look fantastic. I really want to see the combined Skystalker and Mindwipe. I love that Barricade actually has the weed whacker of doom.
Re: Official Images of Human Alliance Barricade, Mindwipe, Skystalker, Lockdown and More! (1009769)
Posted by karellan on October 15th, 2009 @ 12:34pm CDT
I'm actually a bit disappointed in Barricade. His right arm is all gimpy because it's folded up to hold Frenzy. I'm wondering what it looks like normally (if it even HAS a normal mode).
Re: Official Images of Human Alliance Barricade, Mindwipe, Skystalker, Lockdown and More! (1009773)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on October 15th, 2009 @ 12:39pm CDT
I WANT THEM ALL! except for ratchet and lockdown. i might get ratchet to make the ratchet i have now more movie accurate.

Ending Soon On eBay

transformers DOTM ultimate optimus prime oversized weapons lot parts - Time Remaining: 8 days 4 hours 12 minutes 33 seconds
TRANSFORMERS - CONSTRUCT-BOTS - DECEPTICON DRAGSTRIP - By HASBRO From 2013 - NEW - Time Remaining: 3 days 5 hours 19 minutes 8 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Universe Titanium Series - Optimus Prime 2008 - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 19 minutes 39 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor - Time Remaining: 4 days 20 hours 20 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers The Last Knight Premier Edition Barricade DLX Class NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 1 day 11 hours 21 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers The Last Knight Premier Edition Berserker DLX Class NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 5 days 23 hours 22 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers The Last Knight Premier Edition Dinobot Slash DLX Class NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 6 days 9 hours 22 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Battle Core Optimus Prime Complete - Time Remaining: 26 days 5 hours 23 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017