Monday, July 29th, 2019 11:49am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 32,459

While SDCC is now in the past, we do have official images of the toys revealed at the show. These include Rumble (who looks as stumpy as ever), Ratbat, Singe, Power Punch, Direct Hit and fan favourite Rung. We can see the individual Micromasters in their unonnected alt modes as well as in their weapon mode. We have a good look at Rung in alt mode as well. These are all slated for an end of year release at wide retail. There are also the images of the Walmart exclusive cell shaded Optimus Prime and Megatron toys without the black backgrounds. Soundblaster is there as well. Will you be getting all of these?

Rung

Transformers News: Official Images of Latest Transformers Siege Toys with Singe, Rung, Ratbat, Rumble and Micromasters

Singe

Ratbat

Rumble

Power Punch

Direct-Hit

Classic Animation Megatron

Classic Animation Optimus Prime

Soundblaster

View Larger Image

Re: Official Images of Latest Transformers Siege Toys with Singe, Rung, Ratbat, Rumble and Micromasters (2032358)
Posted by Ironhidensh on July 29th, 2019 @ 11:50am CDT
Re: Official Images of Latest Transformers Siege Toys with Singe, Rung, Ratbat, Rumble and Micromasters (2032361)
Posted by Flashwave on July 29th, 2019 @ 11:57am CDT
Ironhidensh wrote:Again, Rung is the single most awesome thing to come out of Siege. Also, why do I hate the regular Siege Optimus, but I really, really like that cell shaded one?

More vibrant hues and a paint deco willing to try somethi g different? But it looks like they are using a tiger strip maskonh os sorts to achieve the cell shaded look. We haven't seen it in person yet and I worry that it wont lookvas good from all angles

But since Ring has a weapon mode now, does that mean he's a Holy Hand Grenade Launcher?
Re: Official Images of Latest Transformers Siege Toys with Singe, Rung, Ratbat, Rumble and Micromasters (2032364)
Posted by blackeyedprime on July 29th, 2019 @ 12:19pm CDT
Apeface is going to shoot himself with that micromaster weapon.

Ratbat feels like it is missing bits in cassette style mode and definitely missing his g1 weapons. Rumble...his head really does just turn around...cheapo. Easy pass on these as better versions exist of the characters even if they aint going to fit inside siege soundwaves.

Will pick up soundblaster, Apeface and might give the cell shaded style figures a go.
Re: Official Images of Latest Transformers Siege Toys with Singe, Rung, Ratbat, Rumble and Micromasters (2032369)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 29th, 2019 @ 12:28pm CDT
blackeyedprime wrote:Apeface is going to shoot himself with that micromaster weapon.
How do you figure? It's pointing away from him. It's one of those big four-barrel rocket launchers that rests its body on the shoulder of its wielder.
Re: Official Images of Latest Transformers Siege Toys with Singe, Rung, Ratbat, Rumble and Micromasters (2032372)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on July 29th, 2019 @ 12:50pm CDT
Really? Singe is a straight redeco of Firedrive with Misfire's Effect Parts? :roll:
Re: Official Images of Latest Transformers Siege Toys with Singe, Rung, Ratbat, Rumble and Micromasters (2032379)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on July 29th, 2019 @ 1:18pm CDT
LE0KING wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:I ordered the Micromaster 10-Pack from Target.com, but I wasn't in time to order the Seeker 3-Pack as well. I checked a Target on the way to work this morning, and saw that several employees were stocking/resetting the toy aisles. I was hopeful I'd find the 3-pack out on the shelves, since it's been hypothesized that the release of the exclusives is to come with a shelf reset, but the Transformers section hadn't even been touched. I asked an employee to look up the DPCI number for the set, and it showed none on the floor and none in the back. Every other store in the area was showing "Out of Stock." I don't think they've actually hit Minnesota quite yet. :-?

I ordered yesterday and just got an email saying target has cancelled the whole order.

For both the Micromaster 10-Pack and the Seekers 3-Pack? :(
Re: Official Images of Latest Transformers Siege Toys with Singe, Rung, Ratbat, Rumble and Micromasters (2032387)
Posted by AcademyofDrX on July 29th, 2019 @ 1:41pm CDT
My Micromasters ship-to-store order was cancelled, too. Originally it was scheduled to arrive early this week. It looks like it's still available, so I placed a new order, now scheduled to arrive late next week.
Re: Official Images of Latest Transformers Siege Toys with Singe, Rung, Ratbat, Rumble and Micromasters (2032391)
Posted by Rogue-Primal on July 29th, 2019 @ 2:11pm CDT
Looks like my local store order sevice had one of their shipments delayed, it was supposed to arrive within a month and no luck after last saturday. Have to wait at least two extra weeks before they might have him.

I still want/need my S.I.E.G.E. Voyager Optimus Prime. Why is my shipment with this amazing figure stuck somewhere delayed in the harbor or receiving warehouse :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Official Images of Latest Transformers Siege Toys with Singe, Rung, Ratbat, Rumble and Micromasters (2032393)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on July 29th, 2019 @ 2:14pm CDT
Well, I just sucked it up and payed the late tax for Lancer. 40$ makes her the most expensive deluxe I've ever purchased but I'm just glad that Orthia will be complete finally.
Re: Official Images of Latest Transformers Siege Toys with Singe, Rung, Ratbat, Rumble and Micromasters (2032394)
Posted by LE0KING on July 29th, 2019 @ 2:15pm CDT
Wolfman Jake wrote:
LE0KING wrote:

For both the Micromaster 10-Pack and the Seekers 3-Pack? :(

Yep I hope I just ordered too late and it isn't a common problem.
Re: Official Images of Latest Transformers Siege Toys with Singe, Rung, Ratbat, Rumble and Micromasters (2032404)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 29th, 2019 @ 3:09pm CDT
Apeface look very promising. He may even have a much lighter backpack in bot mode than the original G1!
Re: Official Images of Latest Transformers Siege Toys with Singe, Rung, Ratbat, Rumble and Micromasters (2032408)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on July 29th, 2019 @ 3:39pm CDT
LE0KING wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:
LE0KING wrote:

For both the Micromaster 10-Pack and the Seekers 3-Pack? :(

Yep I hope I just ordered too late and it isn't a common problem.

I haven't received an email yet about any cancelation. I ordered mine to be delivered to my house. Was your order for a store pick-up or a home delivery?
Re: Official Images of Latest Transformers Siege Toys with Singe, Rung, Ratbat, Rumble and Micromasters (2032410)
Posted by Vic Zanzibar on July 29th, 2019 @ 3:57pm CDT
Target has already shipped my Micromasters. Mine are coming to my house.
Re: Official Images of Latest Transformers Siege Toys with Singe, Rung, Ratbat, Rumble and Micromasters (2032411)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on July 29th, 2019 @ 4:04pm CDT
Vic Zanzibar wrote:Target has already shipped my Micromasters. Mine are coming to my house.

That is encouraging news! :)
Re: Official Images of Latest Transformers Siege Toys with Singe, Rung, Ratbat, Rumble and Micromasters (2032438)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on July 29th, 2019 @ 6:24pm CDT

Now I need to go find a TR or Generations Scourge to go with Fracas. I don't have a Scourge yet in any capacity.

also need to get a 2nd Firedrive for Ricochet, he'll be a limb, but he can wield his Targetmaster in combined form
Re: Official Images of Latest Transformers Siege Toys with Singe, Rung, Ratbat, Rumble and Micromasters (2032440)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on July 29th, 2019 @ 6:28pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I didn't know Singe was coming, that is great news! Spinister will get both his Targetmasters from this line to go with himself!

In other words, you'd get three of the same mold, just in different colors. ;)
Re: Official Images of Latest Transformers Siege Toys with Singe, Rung, Ratbat, Rumble and Micromasters (2032444)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on July 29th, 2019 @ 6:42pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

In other words, you'd get three of the same mold, just in different colors. ;)

I really hope we get some new blaster designs, I like what's out but it's getting stale.
Re: Official Images of Latest Transformers Siege Toys with Singe, Rung, Ratbat, Rumble and Micromasters (2032446)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on July 29th, 2019 @ 6:54pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

In other words, you'd get three of the same mold, just in different colors. ;)

They'll be in gun mode, I hardly mind if they are the same mold in different colors in this case. But I hope we get more melee weapons in the next line, and different styled blasters
Re: Official Images of Latest Transformers Siege Toys with Singe, Rung, Ratbat, Rumble and Micromasters (2032450)
Posted by ZeroWolf on July 29th, 2019 @ 7:02pm CDT
My big question is, who's going to wield Rung :-?
Re: Official Images of Latest Transformers Siege Toys with Singe, Rung, Ratbat, Rumble and Micromasters (2032451)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on July 29th, 2019 @ 7:05pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:My big question is, who's going to wield Rung :-?

The way i see it, there are really only 3 Choices:

1) Optimus Prime AKA Jesus wielding God

2) Rodimus Prime for MTMTE references and Jesus (jr.) wielding God

3) Swerve cause MTMTE alt mode shenanigans

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #277 - Daring to Be Stupid
"Daring to Be Stupid"
Posted: Sunday, May 30th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Commemorative Series 9 Ricochet 2004 NO NIGHTSTICK TRU Excl EX Cond" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects TURTLER / SNAPTRAP Takara TT-GS03 New in Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects G2 Megatron, Netflix Hotlink Target Red Wing" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Scorponok shield original" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege: War for Cybertron Deluxe Class Autobot Chromia Brand New" on EBAY