Official Images of New Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee with Amazon Preorder

Transformers News: Official Images of New Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee with Amazon Preorder

Tuesday, February 12th, 2019 3:41PM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 17,668

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

We have the official images for MP-45 Bumblebee from the Amazon Japan listing that just came online.
For those wondering, here is the breakdown of costs if you were to import it yourself to North America:
Items: ¥ 9,862
Shipping & Handling: ¥ 1,200

There will also be a Hasbro release and the only difference between Hasbro's release and Takara's would be a black slip cover for eglish writing (which you can see here). In Canada, that release will be available exclusively at EB Games for $159.99.The images show us the few accessories this toy comes with. Fellow Seibertronian made a nice comparison to the previous MP Bumblebee release which you can see here.

Enjoy!

Transformers News: Official Images of New Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee with Amazon Preorder

Transformers News: Official Images of New Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee with Amazon Preorder

Transformers News: Official Images of New Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee with Amazon Preorder

Transformers News: Official Images of New Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee with Amazon Preorder

Transformers News: Official Images of New Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee with Amazon Preorder

Transformers News: Official Images of New Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee with Amazon Preorder

Transformers News: Official Images of New Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee with Amazon Preorder

Transformers News: Official Images of New Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee with Amazon Preorder

Transformers News: Official Images of New Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee with Amazon Preorder

Transformers News: Official Images of New Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee with Amazon Preorder

Transformers News: Official Images of New Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee with Amazon Preorder

Transformers News: Official Images of New Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee with Amazon Preorder

Transformers News: Official Images of New Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee with Amazon Preorder

Transformers News: Official Images of New Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee with Amazon Preorder

Transformers News: Official Images of New Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee with Amazon Preorder

Transformers News: Official Images of New Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee with Amazon Preorder

Transformers News: Official Images of New Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee with Amazon Preorder
Credit(s): Amazon
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Official Images of New Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee with Amazon Preorder (2009952)
Posted by carytheone on February 12th, 2019 @ 3:42pm CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
carytheone wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:I guess we'll see when the box is revealed if it bears the logo or not


Or when G1 Cliffjumper is reissued ;)
I'll do ya one better.

VDubbing it.jpg
Well played, my good man :APPLAUSE:
The one's hidden in plain sight will always get ya ;) :lol:

if it was a snake, it would've bit ya
Re: Official Images of New Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee with Amazon Preorder (2009953)
Posted by Gemstonegemini on February 12th, 2019 @ 3:59pm CST
Those Amazon photos make the backpack look less horrible than before, even if I still dislike the feet, but that price still make me baulk. £95 is an awful lot to drop on one toy that is only okay at best.
Re: Official Images of New Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee with Amazon Preorder (2009954)
Posted by ZeroWolf on February 12th, 2019 @ 4:07pm CST
carytheone wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:I guess we'll see when the box is revealed if it bears the logo or not


Or when G1 Cliffjumper is reissued ;)
I'll do ya one better.

VDubbing it.jpg

Well caught Cary :D I would tip my hat to you... If I was wearing one.
Re: Official Images of New Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee with Amazon Preorder (2009969)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 12th, 2019 @ 4:44pm CST
Not my pic, but funny.

Image
Re: Official Images of New Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee with Amazon Preorder (2009970)
Posted by Seibertron on February 12th, 2019 @ 4:45pm CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:The evidence that this would be a licenced product is the fact that the recent G1 toy reissue is licensed now, so it stands to reason that this will follow the same precedent


I'd consider that a bit of a formality, really, The Bumblebee Movie had realistic Beetles, thus it required its use. It's more like "Not an exact match, but we have a license, show it as a sign of goodwill."


I'm fairly certain that's what the brand team told me when I asked about the Volkswagen logo on the G1 Bumblebee package last year at SDCC.
Re: Official Images of New Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee with Amazon Preorder (2009973)
Posted by Cobotron on February 12th, 2019 @ 4:48pm CST
You know what, if this new Bee came with the head Seibertron drew when he was 8 (the one in his profile pic) I would be WAAAAAY more into this figure. :lol: Image

and, @ the pic Sabrblade posted... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: Official Images of New Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee with Amazon Preorder (2009980)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on February 12th, 2019 @ 4:54pm CST
Seibertron wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:The evidence that this would be a licenced product is the fact that the recent G1 toy reissue is licensed now, so it stands to reason that this will follow the same precedent


I'd consider that a bit of a formality, really, The Bumblebee Movie had realistic Beetles, thus it required its use. It's more like "Not an exact match, but we have a license, show it as a sign of goodwill."


I'm fairly certain that's what the brand team told me when I asked about the Volkswagen logo on the G1 Bumblebee package last year at SDCC.


Isn't one of the main requirements for a properly licensed toy having the brand logo on it? That goes all the way back to RiD 2001 Side Burn.
Re: Official Images of New Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee with Amazon Preorder (2009983)
Posted by carytheone on February 12th, 2019 @ 5:06pm CST
Cobotron wrote:You know what, if this new Bee came with the head Seibertron drew when he was 8 (the one in his profile pic) I would be WAAAAAY more into this figure. :lol: Image
You guys have to stop planting bad ideas in my head.

GoBee1.jpg

The high res version was no longer available for me to copy from :(
Re: Official Images of New Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee with Amazon Preorder (2009985)
Posted by Cobotron on February 12th, 2019 @ 5:10pm CST
carytheone wrote:
Cobotron wrote:You know what, if this new Bee came with the head Seibertron drew when he was 8 (the one in his profile pic) I would be WAAAAAY more into this figure. :lol: Image
You guys have to stop planting bad ideas in my head.

GoBee1.jpg

The high res version was no longer available for me to copy from :(


SOLD!

:lol: :lol: :lol: ;)^
Re: Official Images of New Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee with Amazon Preorder (2010003)
Posted by william-james88 on February 12th, 2019 @ 6:55pm CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:The evidence that this would be a licenced product is the fact that the recent G1 toy reissue is licensed now, so it stands to reason that this will follow the same precedent


I'd consider that a bit of a formality, really, The Bumblebee Movie had realistic Beetles, thus it required its use. It's more like "Not an exact match, but we have a license, show it as a sign of goodwill."


I'm fairly certain that's what the brand team told me when I asked about the Volkswagen logo on the G1 Bumblebee package last year at SDCC.


Isn't one of the main requirements for a properly licensed toy having the brand logo on it? That goes all the way back to RiD 2001 Side Burn.


No, the licensing in the west is not just about the logo but the shaoe of defining features such as headlights and the grill. With Sideburn since those features were too close to the real world version, Hasbro had to have the toy licensed to release it in the west. So since they had the proper licence (which Japan did not have) they were able to go all out and put the logo. They did not need to though.
Think of all those licenced western star Optimus toys that dont have the logo. And I dont remember seeing a Lancia logo on MP wheeljack ( though i may be wrong)
Re: Official Images of New Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee with Amazon Preorder (2010010)
Posted by Immortal Starscream on February 12th, 2019 @ 7:29pm CST
that magic moment when official images make a figure look even worse then in hand images do. :SICK:
Re: Official Images of New Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee with Amazon Preorder (2010044)
Posted by SpikeyTigertron on February 13th, 2019 @ 1:27am CST
Dear Lord.... Amazon.jp is a scary place. Glad I finally found the language toggle....

If Amazon.jp ships hassle free to the US (at least)… they're really going to give the local importers a run for their money... 30% of MPs and Diaclone?!! sign me up!!!.

Just saved over $100 on several purchases (each) I was about to make State-Side T_T
Re: Official Images of New Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee with Amazon Preorder (2010049)
Posted by Cyberpath on February 13th, 2019 @ 2:02am CST
360° turn-arounds for both modes from Takara's website.

https://tf.takaratomy.co.jp/products-lineup/tf_mp/mp-45


Image




Image


Amazing..



.. that this was done by Takara.





Re: Official Images of New Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee with Amazon Preorder (2010053)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on February 13th, 2019 @ 4:14am CST
Up for pre-order at BBTS.

119.99 bucks. No, thank you. :lol: :-x :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Official Images of New Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee with Amazon Preorder (2010054)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on February 13th, 2019 @ 4:44am CST
That this Bee is a mess of panels and a shameful shellformer, OK. But they could have added just 4 more panels to hide the mess of the feet and the sides of the back to make it forgivable.
Re: Official Images of New Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee with Amazon Preorder (2010055)
Posted by Cyberpath on February 13th, 2019 @ 4:47am CST
Re: Official Images of New Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee with Amazon Preorder (2010067)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on February 13th, 2019 @ 7:25am CST
SpikeyTigertron wrote:Dear Lord.... Amazon.jp is a scary place. Glad I finally found the language toggle....

If Amazon.jp ships hassle free to the US (at least)… they're really going to give the local importers a run for their money... 30% of MPs and Diaclone?!! sign me up!!!.

Just saved over $100 on several purchases (each) I was about to make State-Side T_T


I've ordered from them before myself but never got Free shipping, how'd you do it?
Re: Official Images of New Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee with Amazon Preorder (2010070)
Posted by william-james88 on February 13th, 2019 @ 7:59am CST
Rodimus Knight wrote:
SpikeyTigertron wrote:Dear Lord.... Amazon.jp is a scary place. Glad I finally found the language toggle....

If Amazon.jp ships hassle free to the US (at least)… they're really going to give the local importers a run for their money... 30% of MPs and Diaclone?!! sign me up!!!.

Just saved over $100 on several purchases (each) I was about to make State-Side T_T


I've ordered from them before myself but never got Free shipping, how'd you do it?

Rodimus Knight said he got HASSLE free shipping. That just means that there werent any problems with Japan shipping him the toy and it arrived in a good amount of time. The shipping wasnt free.

And I agree Rodimus Knight, it is scary. That's why I bought that Clear Green Unicron of Light. It was so much cheaper than everywhere else and the shipping was really minimal that it got the better of me and i made the purchase. Its a cool toy but not something I really nedded or would have bought if it wasnt so easy.
Re: Official Images of New Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee with Amazon Preorder (2010072)
Posted by carytheone on February 13th, 2019 @ 8:15am CST
william-james88 wrote:
Rodimus Knight wrote:
SpikeyTigertron wrote:Dear Lord.... Amazon.jp is a scary place. Glad I finally found the language toggle....

If Amazon.jp ships hassle free to the US (at least)… they're really going to give the local importers a run for their money... 30% of MPs and Diaclone?!! sign me up!!!.

Just saved over $100 on several purchases (each) I was about to make State-Side T_T


I've ordered from them before myself but never got Free shipping, how'd you do it?

Rodimus Knight said he got HASSLE free shipping. That just means that there werent any problems with Japan shipping him the toy and it arrived in a good amount of time. The shipping wasnt free.

And I agree Rodimus Knight, it is scary. That's why I bought that Clear Green Unicron of Light. It was so much cheaper than everywhere else and the shipping was really minimal that it got the better of me and i made the purchase. Its a cool toy but not something I really nedded or would have bought if it wasnt so easy.
The only thing scary about Amazon.jp is how much it dings up my wallet. I've made a couple orders from them. Shipping costs are reasonable, very fast and way better than the sellers (aliexpress/tfdirect) I deal with from China (slow and usually beat up, but almost always free). I give Amazon.jp ;)^ ;)^ prices are good and it's just like using your local Amazon... once you find the language setting.
Re: Official Images of New Takara Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee with Amazon Preorder (2010079)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on February 13th, 2019 @ 9:55am CST
Cyberpath wrote:360° turn-arounds for both modes from Takara's website.

https://tf.takaratomy.co.jp/products-lineup/tf_mp/mp-45


Image




Image


Amazing..



.. that this was done by Takara.



Given the state of this thing, this tune seems apt for these images :lol:

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Air Raid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Octone and Murk" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #217 - Toy Fair 2019
Twincast / Podcast #217:
"Toy Fair 2019"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, February 18th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Huge Transformers ROTF Revenge of the Fallen Lot includes Jetfire, Mixmaster etc" on EBAY
Buy "Skytread Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe Action Figure Toy NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Energon Igniters Shatter Jet Version NEW Bumblebee Movie" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark Of The Moon DOTM Ultimate Optimus Prime MISB Autobot Robot" on EBAY
Buy "Bumblebee vs Long Haul 100% Complete Movie ROTF series Robot Heroes Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Laserbeak Sealed MISB MOSC Deluxe Movie DOTM Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Laserbeak 100% Complete Deluxe Movie DOTM Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Autobot Ratchet Lunar Crawler 100% Complete Cyberverse Movie DOTM Transformers" on EBAY