Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons

Transformers News: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons

Tuesday, July 20th, 2010 8:26AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 39,412

New images have surfaced on This On-Line Store featuring Predaking for pre-order with a ship date of November 27, 2010. Not only does it contain an image of the Gestalt that we've reported many times before, though this time in a studio photoshoot, it contains images of each of the seperate Predacons. Check out the site here.

Credit(s): Robotchris @ rakuten.co.jp
Re: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons (1100632)
Posted by Counterpunch on July 20th, 2010 @ 8:32am CDT
Razorclaw suffers for this...
Re: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons (1100633)
Posted by Jazz-1982 on July 20th, 2010 @ 8:33am CDT
Looks fantastic!

I already pre-ordered him for $150 shipped from an online store here in Japan and can't believe I'm going to have to wait 4 months to finally get my hands on an MISB Predaking.

Re: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons (1100635)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on July 20th, 2010 @ 8:38am CDT
Counterpunch wrote:Razorclaw suffers for this...

GPS?
Re: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons (1100636)
Posted by Counterpunch on July 20th, 2010 @ 8:42am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:Razorclaw suffers for this...

GPS?

Just ug-o.
Re: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons (1100637)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on July 20th, 2010 @ 8:45am CDT
Counterpunch wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:Razorclaw suffers for this...

GPS?

Just ug-o.

I happen to like the gold, thank you. Makes Predaking more majestic ;)
Re: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons (1100638)
Posted by grimdragon2001 on July 20th, 2010 @ 8:48am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:Razorclaw suffers for this...

GPS?

Just ug-o.

I happen to like the gold, thank you. Makes Predaking more majestic ;)

Somehow, i think this one will be all plastic and probably will suffer from GPS
Re: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons (1100639)
Posted by Stixx on July 20th, 2010 @ 8:50am CDT
Tokyo-Matrix wrote:Then only non-badass thing about him is that sword - would be ok for a regular gestalt but not PK.

Dude, I give it 3 months, and CrazyDevy will have you a 40 dollar sword, though by then they meay have increased their prices, so it could be 50. Don't worry though, They'll give you what you want.

Stixx
Re: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons (1100640)
Posted by Counterpunch on July 20th, 2010 @ 8:53am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:Razorclaw suffers for this...

GPS?

Just ug-o.

I happen to like the gold, thank you. Makes Predaking more majestic ;)

I stand by what I said.
Re: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons (1100645)
Posted by Prime Evil on July 20th, 2010 @ 9:06am CDT
Well, I don't think there is anything new or appealing enough for me to warrent another purchase of this guy. No point in getting another one since I already have the last reissue. Instead, I'll put money towards PK's power parts from CrazyDevy.

Looks like the pre-order price over at BBTS jumped up by $20 as well! I'll hold the order for now, incase they do show that there are new parts later.
Re: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons (1100647)
Posted by DevastaTTor on July 20th, 2010 @ 9:08am CDT
Oooo, so shiny. I like it-will make a good first Predaking for me. Now about the wings and sword....
Re: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons (1100649)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on July 20th, 2010 @ 9:16am CDT
Counterpunch wrote:Razorclaw suffers for this...

What??? I do not!

Oh wait....

Well, I kind of like it. It's "comic book" style.
Re: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons (1100658)
Posted by REMINATOR on July 20th, 2010 @ 10:02am CDT

I got the 2004 reissue and is opened. This week, I just spent $475 for an "AFA 85 2004 Predaking" knowing there's another Predaking reissue coming. I don't know if I over paid or should've purchased this newer Predaking reissue. What do you think?
Re: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons (1100671)
Posted by kirbenvost on July 20th, 2010 @ 10:21am CDT
I like goooooooooooold.

Say, what Japanese retailer did you order from, Jazz-1982?
Re: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons (1100675)
Posted by Bouncy X on July 20th, 2010 @ 10:32am CDT
its always funny and interesting to see re-issues of toys i still have from the 80s. and i didnt play with these as much so i bet they look just as good. :p
Re: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons (1100696)
Posted by HighPrime on July 20th, 2010 @ 11:05am CDT
Gorgeous.. absolutely perfect!
Re: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons (1100699)
Posted by AutobotTrainer on July 20th, 2010 @ 11:14am CDT
REMINATOR wrote:The gold and metallic paint do look good even though I'm not too much a fan of change especially when it come to reissue.

You keeping the appraised piece for display, resale or bragging rights?
Re: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons (1100703)
Posted by Samsonator on July 20th, 2010 @ 11:22am CDT
"Official Images of Predaking and his Parts "
hehehehehehehehehehehehe...

Seriously, though kinda digging the gold. Hardly an important point being that I'll never have the money to get one, but very cool nonetheless.
Re: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons (1100705)
Posted by Stixx on July 20th, 2010 @ 11:24am CDT
Samsonator wrote:"Official Images of Predaking and his Parts "
hehehehehehehehehehehehe...

That is exactly what I thought. I just didn't want to post it.
Re: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons (1100707)
Posted by REMINATOR on July 20th, 2010 @ 11:33am CDT
AutobotTrainer wrote:

You keeping the appraised piece for display, resale or bragging rights?

-When I purchased it, it was mainly for resale or future investment.
-Display? I wish, I don't have the space to showcase both the loose Predaking and the AFA. The AFA, once I get it by this Friday, it will be tucked away inside my closet.
-Bragging rights? I wish that too. Instead, I'm the only person in my street that collect Transformers. Or maybe the only person from the Bronx, NY that collect TF. I got no one to brag to, heheeh. I'll be lucky if they don't think that I'm some sort of weirdo, collecting kid toys, heehe.
Re: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons (1100713)
Posted by bigbadbello on July 20th, 2010 @ 11:49am CDT
I "invested" in the re-issue Predaking giftset "D-78" a couple of years ago. That still looks better than the gold plated thingie on this one.

However he is still the best G1 gestalt be a long shot!
Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

You save: 47%
You save: 28%
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 27%
You save: 25%
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer" on AMAZON
You save: 22%
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations combiner wars deluxe protectobot groove" on AMAZON
You save: 20%