Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons

Transformers News: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons

Tuesday, July 20th, 2010 8:26AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 40,675

New images have surfaced on This On-Line Store featuring Predaking for pre-order with a ship date of November 27, 2010. Not only does it contain an image of the Gestalt that we've reported many times before, though this time in a studio photoshoot, it contains images of each of the seperate Predacons. Check out the site here.

Credit(s): Robotchris @ rakuten.co.jp
Re: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons (1100632)
Posted by Counterpunch on July 20th, 2010 @ 8:32am CDT
Razorclaw suffers for this...
Re: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons (1100633)
Posted by Jazz-1982 on July 20th, 2010 @ 8:33am CDT
Looks fantastic!

I already pre-ordered him for $150 shipped from an online store here in Japan and can't believe I'm going to have to wait 4 months to finally get my hands on an MISB Predaking.

Re: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons (1100635)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on July 20th, 2010 @ 8:38am CDT
Counterpunch wrote:Razorclaw suffers for this...

GPS?
Re: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons (1100636)
Posted by Counterpunch on July 20th, 2010 @ 8:42am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:Razorclaw suffers for this...

GPS?

Just ug-o.
Re: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons (1100637)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on July 20th, 2010 @ 8:45am CDT
Counterpunch wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:Razorclaw suffers for this...

GPS?

Just ug-o.

I happen to like the gold, thank you. Makes Predaking more majestic ;)
Re: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons (1100638)
Posted by grimdragon2001 on July 20th, 2010 @ 8:48am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:Razorclaw suffers for this...

GPS?

Just ug-o.

I happen to like the gold, thank you. Makes Predaking more majestic ;)

Somehow, i think this one will be all plastic and probably will suffer from GPS
Re: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons (1100639)
Posted by Stixx on July 20th, 2010 @ 8:50am CDT
Tokyo-Matrix wrote:Then only non-badass thing about him is that sword - would be ok for a regular gestalt but not PK.

Dude, I give it 3 months, and CrazyDevy will have you a 40 dollar sword, though by then they meay have increased their prices, so it could be 50. Don't worry though, They'll give you what you want.

Stixx
Re: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons (1100640)
Posted by Counterpunch on July 20th, 2010 @ 8:53am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:Razorclaw suffers for this...

GPS?

Just ug-o.

I happen to like the gold, thank you. Makes Predaking more majestic ;)

I stand by what I said.
Re: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons (1100645)
Posted by Prime Evil on July 20th, 2010 @ 9:06am CDT
Well, I don't think there is anything new or appealing enough for me to warrent another purchase of this guy. No point in getting another one since I already have the last reissue. Instead, I'll put money towards PK's power parts from CrazyDevy.

Looks like the pre-order price over at BBTS jumped up by $20 as well! I'll hold the order for now, incase they do show that there are new parts later.
Re: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons (1100647)
Posted by DevastaTTor on July 20th, 2010 @ 9:08am CDT
Oooo, so shiny. I like it-will make a good first Predaking for me. Now about the wings and sword....
Re: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons (1100649)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on July 20th, 2010 @ 9:16am CDT
Counterpunch wrote:Razorclaw suffers for this...

What??? I do not!

Oh wait....

Well, I kind of like it. It's "comic book" style.
Re: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons (1100658)
Posted by REMINATOR on July 20th, 2010 @ 10:02am CDT

I got the 2004 reissue and is opened. This week, I just spent $475 for an "AFA 85 2004 Predaking" knowing there's another Predaking reissue coming. I don't know if I over paid or should've purchased this newer Predaking reissue. What do you think?
Re: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons (1100671)
Posted by kirbenvost on July 20th, 2010 @ 10:21am CDT
I like goooooooooooold.

Say, what Japanese retailer did you order from, Jazz-1982?
Re: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons (1100675)
Posted by Bouncy X on July 20th, 2010 @ 10:32am CDT
its always funny and interesting to see re-issues of toys i still have from the 80s. and i didnt play with these as much so i bet they look just as good. :p
Re: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons (1100696)
Posted by HighPrime on July 20th, 2010 @ 11:05am CDT
Gorgeous.. absolutely perfect!
Re: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons (1100699)
Posted by AutobotTrainer on July 20th, 2010 @ 11:14am CDT
REMINATOR wrote:The gold and metallic paint do look good even though I'm not too much a fan of change especially when it come to reissue.

You keeping the appraised piece for display, resale or bragging rights?
Re: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons (1100703)
Posted by Samsonator on July 20th, 2010 @ 11:22am CDT
"Official Images of Predaking and his Parts "
hehehehehehehehehehehehe...

Seriously, though kinda digging the gold. Hardly an important point being that I'll never have the money to get one, but very cool nonetheless.
Re: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons (1100705)
Posted by Stixx on July 20th, 2010 @ 11:24am CDT
Samsonator wrote:"Official Images of Predaking and his Parts "
hehehehehehehehehehehehe...

That is exactly what I thought. I just didn't want to post it.
Re: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons (1100707)
Posted by REMINATOR on July 20th, 2010 @ 11:33am CDT
AutobotTrainer wrote:
You keeping the appraised piece for display, resale or bragging rights?

-When I purchased it, it was mainly for resale or future investment.
-Display? I wish, I don't have the space to showcase both the loose Predaking and the AFA. The AFA, once I get it by this Friday, it will be tucked away inside my closet.
-Bragging rights? I wish that too. Instead, I'm the only person in my street that collect Transformers. Or maybe the only person from the Bronx, NY that collect TF. I got no one to brag to, heheeh. I'll be lucky if they don't think that I'm some sort of weirdo, collecting kid toys, heehe.
Re: Official Images of Takara Tomy's 2010 Reissue Predaking and the Predacons (1100713)
Posted by bigbadbello on July 20th, 2010 @ 11:49am CDT
I "invested" in the re-issue Predaking giftset "D-78" a couple of years ago. That still looks better than the gold plated thingie on this one.

However he is still the best G1 gestalt be a long shot!

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #211 - On The Prowl
"On The Prowl"
Posted: Sunday, November 4th, 2018

Buy "Transformers Bot Shots Cliff Jumper Deception Brawl Dirt Boss" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Bot Shots 5-4-1 OPTIMUS ratchet LEADFOOT lockdown TOPSPIN" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Dark Of The Moon Commander Class Cyberverse Ironhide MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bot Shot Jump Shot Bumblebee Launcher - Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Servo Kids Robot Fun Play Figure Toys" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Sideswipe 'B7130 (Transformers)" on EBAY