Thursday, June 27th, 2019 8:36pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Stargrave   Views: 14,273

Thanks to site member JTPrime17 we have a heads up on some nice official images of the Transformers Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce! The images come from Twitter member tagoal. Nothing majorly new here but it is some nice crisp images of Covert Clone Sideswipe, Raindance and Grand Slam, and Trenchfoot.

Transformers News: Official Images of Transformers Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce aka Cybertron Firestormer Pack

And also via Robotkingdom.com we have some nice clean images of the package, this time without all that pesky glare. Robotkingdom has the item listed at $56.90 but is currently out of stock. They also list the item as was previously reported, the Cybertron Firestormer Pack.

Enjoy the images and share your view with the Seibertron crew in the forums!

Credit(s): tagoal/Robotkingdom

Re: Official Images of Transformers Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce aka Cybertron Firestormer Pack (2026464)
Posted by Randomhero on June 27th, 2019 @ 9:26pm CDT
What the hell!!?!?

I posted about wheeljack four days ago on the siege thread and was told it’s old news and nothing new.

Guess it just matters who’s running the site on certain nights....
Re: Official Images of Transformers Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce aka Cybertron Firestormer Pack (2026465)
Posted by blackeyedprime on June 27th, 2019 @ 9:28pm CDT
Torn on the alpha strike set, sideswipe needs some paint on his unsightly red bits for alt mode and then it will be great figure. Then slamdance kind of detracts from the uniqueness of the duocons by just being a repaint of them. I like bots having rivals (rewind/eject etc) but seeing as they aren't the duocons rivals or have their own sculpt it does nothing for the cassette based characters.
Re: Official Images of Transformers Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce aka Cybertron Firestormer Pack (2026467)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on June 27th, 2019 @ 9:35pm CDT
Randomhero wrote:What the hell!!?!?

Guess it just matters who’s running the site on certain nights....

did you submit it to the news team? >:oP
Re: Official Images of Transformers Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce aka Cybertron Firestormer Pack (2026468)
Posted by Randomhero on June 27th, 2019 @ 9:42pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:What the hell!!?!?

Guess it just matters who’s running the site on certain nights....

did you submit it to the news team? >:oP

Nathaniel Prime wrote:
Randomhero wrote:Just found springer. So...Wheeljack is on the side of the box in the background art...that’s a thing

You didn't catch that? It was from the beginning.

Though, to be fair, I just discovered Sunstreaker on that art as well.

Right here, I said it days ago and was just shot down that is was old news.

Re: Official Images of Transformers Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce aka Cybertron Firestormer Pack (2026469)
Posted by Stargrave on June 27th, 2019 @ 9:47pm CDT
Well that’s lame and I lost track of that amidst the news of the day. I’m just as responsible as anybody and I apologize. Nothings ever done to sleight anyone deliberately I promise you. Hey, I am truly sorry and I want to say we always appreciate any and all help with news. I think things do get mixed up as humans are apt to do.
Re: Official Images of Transformers Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce aka Cybertron Firestormer Pack (2026470)
Posted by Stargrave on June 27th, 2019 @ 9:53pm CDT
To be clear I meant ‘lame’ in sympathy I totally feel your frustration and feel terrible about that. We always value everyone’s input here. I certainly do and if you were here I’d hope we could shake on it. ;)^
Re: Official Images of Transformers Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce aka Cybertron Firestormer Pack (2026471)
Posted by Nickster563 on June 27th, 2019 @ 10:23pm CDT
912ed5e2b05becb25aa763382c0c37a1.jpg
Re: Official Images of Transformers Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce aka Cybertron Firestormer Pack (2026473)
Posted by Cobotron on June 27th, 2019 @ 10:58pm CDT
Nickster563 wrote:This isn't new at all, Wheeljacks been showing up in siege artwork ever since the optimus prime siege poster handed out last year...

And to make it more interesting, I'd wager that drawing of Wheeljack on the poster is the exact same file cut and pasted into a layer for the art on Springer"s box art.

Just like Dazzlestrike on Greenlight's packaging is the exact same art as Lionizer on his.

:lol: Ahhhhh! The wonderful cheats of digital painting!

Edit: Even the poor bot getting blasted on the Prime poster and the Springer box is the same drawing mirrored! :lol:
Re: Official Images of Transformers Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce aka Cybertron Firestormer Pack (2026474)
Posted by Seibertron on June 27th, 2019 @ 11:05pm CDT
Randomhero wrote:What the hell!!?!?

Guess it just matters who’s running the site on certain nights....

It was definitely news and happy to give you credit, though it was something I noticed on my own today while cropping photos of Springer's box. Generally, news submissions are sent via the contact form at https://www.seibertron.com/contact/inde ... bject=news or directly via email at news@seibertron.com, but we don't have anything from you. Can you post a link to the post where a staff member told you it was old news and nothing new?
Re: Official Images of Transformers Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce aka Cybertron Firestormer Pack (2026475)
Posted by Seibertron on June 27th, 2019 @ 11:20pm CDT
Randomhero wrote:Every Time I’ve done that in past I’ve never gotten a reply. I’ve even tweeted first sightings on the sites twitter no reply. Nothing.

I have zero emails sent from your username or from your email address registered with your Seibertron.com email account. I have every email everyone has ever sent me (minus spam/junk mail) dating all the way back to at least 2005. Not saying that we haven't missed an email from you, it's just not being sent from the contact form and it's not being sent to our public group email addresses.

Randomhero wrote:I mean you guys live on here. I’ve seen people just post stuff on threads and it gets credited

We do live on here, or specifically, I definitely live on here. But things go unnoticed, we miss things. We are, after all, human. Everyone on this site's staff, other than me, is a volunteer. They help with Seibertron.com in between their jobs, their relationships, their families, their kids, their lives, etc. Things fall between the cracks. Please don't take it personally when that happens.

I am the sole account holder for the Twitter account. I rarely receive messages from people on twitter. If you are tagging @seibertroncom in your tweets, I will 100% miss those because I'm not an active Twitter user and I'm pretty sure I have notifications from Twitter disabled, as I do, for my personal account with Facebook.

If you want to convey news to us, please send it via the contact form or to news@seibertron.com. Those are the two ways that we get news from our users. Tagging us in a Twitter post, or even sending a message to us on Twitter, will fall on deaf ears since Twitter does not have a way to filter posts.

For those of you who are huge Twitter and Facebook users, please don't take offense to my uncaring attitude about either of those platforms. I used to love social media but have pretty much walled myself from those platforms as much as possible for much the same reasons as many other people have pulled away from social media. It's too much and I have other/better things to do with my time and life!

Please don't give the staff here a hard time about what gets posted or not posted. They are all volunteers. Giving them a hard time about this is absolutely 100% wasted energy and counter productive. Help us get news, by all means, and share as much with us as possible through the methods with which we request users to send us information. Always happy to give credit to users when they provide us with information.
Re: Official Images of Transformers Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce aka Cybertron Firestormer Pack (2026476)
Posted by Seibertron on June 27th, 2019 @ 11:22pm CDT
Back on topic, I broke the news on that Optimus Prime SIEGE poster from SDCC last year. With all of the amazing news that came out of SDCC and in our rush to get news out as fast as possible, I completely missed that Wheeljack was shown in the background on that poster. That was extremely newsworthy then and there's nothing wrong with rehashing something that might have been overlooked by many, myself included who broke the damn news about that poster last summer.
Re: Official Images of Transformers Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce aka Cybertron Firestormer Pack (2026477)
Posted by Stargrave on June 27th, 2019 @ 11:51pm CDT
As noted by one of our news staff the Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Sports Car Patrol Blackjack and Hyperdrive are listed on Amazon.com although there is no image currently attached to it. It appears to be a somewhat non-descript entry for a major retail item but anyone who's shopped Transformers on Amazon before know this is just the modern version of the store-to-store toy hunt. Fun! The item is listed as Just click the link above or any of the images below and it should take you to the correct listing.

This writer personally dismissed the team as direct repaints of the Autobot Race Car Patrol (although noted otherwise in a previous article here), alas, the torsos and heads are complete remolds to match the original versions of the characters. Personal opinion now changed 180 degrees I myself shall be actively hunting these nifty nanocons down. How about you? Hop on the forums and let us know!
Re: Official Images of Transformers Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce aka Cybertron Firestormer Pack (2026478)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on June 28th, 2019 @ 12:18am CDT

Do I think it's likely? Far from it. Quite frankly I'm surprised we even got more reveals, but hey, it's always possible :D
Re: Official Images of Transformers Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce aka Cybertron Firestormer Pack (2026479)
Posted by Stargrave on June 28th, 2019 @ 12:22am CDT
Man with Crosshairs now? Just throw that ‘just wishful thinking’ saying out it’s like any and all bots are fair game :lol:
Re: Official Images of Transformers Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce aka Cybertron Firestormer Pack (2026480)
Posted by Seibertron on June 28th, 2019 @ 12:23am CDT
Sentinel_Primal wrote:So, I just realized something. So every wave of deluxe and voyager figures this line has had (at least) 3 figures and 2 figures each. So either wave 4/5 is being filled out just enough that retailers will stock it, or we could see a couple of more reveals at SDCC. Personally, I'm hoping we'll get a couple more with either Wheeljack or Tracks filling out the deluxe class and of course Snapdragon filling out voyager.

There's generally a ton revealed at SDCC. It's less than a month a way (20 days to be precise) to when Hasbro has their annual ginormous reveal day on the Thursday of San Diego Comic-Con which is only rivaled by the reveals from Toy Fair in February, and (only recently) NYCC in October, though SDCC reveals are much greater than NYCC.
Re: Official Images of Transformers Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce aka Cybertron Firestormer Pack (2026485)
Posted by AcademyofDrX on June 28th, 2019 @ 1:17am CDT
The Siege line itself was revealed at SDCC last year, which is another reason I think we're actually seeing figures from the next WFC line rather than Siege. I would definitely hope for more than four new figures on display in San Diego.

If that is the case, we'll likely see figures tied to the new play features. I think it's notable that no new Battle Masters, Micromasters, or Weaponizers were included in the Screen Rant feature. If the next line has new size classes - say, the reintroduction of Legends, or an armor mechanic like in Cyberverse - they won't be teased until the line is announced.
Re: Official Images of Transformers Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce aka Cybertron Firestormer Pack (2026486)
Posted by ZeroWolf on June 28th, 2019 @ 1:34am CDT
I think we will see the next line revealed at SDCC as previously said that's when we first got a proper look at the first wave Autobots (though we had known for longer that the first part was called Siege)
Re: Official Images of Transformers Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce aka Cybertron Firestormer Pack (2026487)
Posted by AcademyofDrX on June 28th, 2019 @ 1:41am CDT
Also, Hasbro billed me today for my July pre-orders, so Jetfire and wave 3 figures should be shipping out any day now.

I only noticed because my issuer's fraud detection system reacted to the multiple charges, including the larger one for Jetfire. I wanted to be like, buddy, I got bad news for you about 2019, you'd better get used to this.
Re: Official Images of Transformers Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce aka Cybertron Firestormer Pack (2026489)
Posted by Seibertron on June 28th, 2019 @ 3:17am CDT
Transformers War for Cybertron Deluxe Class WFC-S35 Red Alert and WFC-S36 Refraktor (Reflector) are both currently available for $19.99 at Walmart.com for immediate shipping. Walmart.com is showing that these items will ship for free with next day delivery on orders over $35 or you can have them shipped to your local store.

As for their case-mate Brunt (who does not currently appear in Walmart's search results), it is possible that this listing is actually Brunt, but without an image and an odd description that mentions "Flywheels", we're not quite sure yet so buy at your own risk.

Check out the listings for Red Alert and Reflector Refraktor below by clicking on their respective images. You can view all of Walmart.com's Transformers listings here: https://www.walmart.com/search/?cat_id=0&page=2&query=transformers#searchProductResult

Make sure you share your brick-and-mortar store sightings in our sightings forum and sightings section and report your online sightings here.

Happy online hunting!

WFC-S36 Refraktor (Reflector)

WFC-S35 Red Alert

Re: Official Images of Transformers Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce aka Cybertron Firestormer Pack (2026490)
Posted by DMSL on June 28th, 2019 @ 3:27am CDT
Neat set. Didn't like the Sideswipe mold, but that was mostly because of the weird colour switches, never a fan of transparent parts when it makes no sense either. Sideswipe here looks great.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege Autobot HOUND Earthrise WFC G1 MISB lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hound - Siege War for Cybertron BNIB" on EBAY
Buy "5x Transformers.All In Boxes Sideswipe,Doubledealer,Shockwave, Skipjack,Ironhide" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Battle Masters Firedrive Figure NEW" on EBAY
Buy "New Sparkless Seeker with Minifigures Transformers War for Cybertron Netflix #3" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War For Cybertron Wheeljack & Red Alert NETFLIX Siege" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hasbro War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe Hound" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Impactor+Earthrise Micromaster Astro Squad" on EBAY