Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Black G01 Kenzan & G05 Gekisomaru

Transformers News: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Black G01 Kenzan & G05 Gekisomaru

Wednesday, October 2nd, 2013 8:22AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 15,075

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Also from Transformers Korea we have official images of the exclusive black redecos of G01 Kenzan and G05 Gekisomaru from the Transformers Go! line. Both are scheduled to release in November. Images mirrored below.

Update: Toys"R"Us Japan has also uploaded images of Black Kenzan, which include combined mode with the other two Swordbot Samurai members Jinbu and Ganoh.

Transformers News: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Black G01 Kenzan & G05 Gekisomaru

Transformers News: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Black G01 Kenzan & G05 Gekisomaru

Transformers News: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Black G01 Kenzan & G05 Gekisomaru

Transformers News: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Black G01 Kenzan & G05 Gekisomaru

Transformers News: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Black G01 Kenzan & G05 Gekisomaru

Transformers News: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Black G01 Kenzan & G05 Gekisomaru

Transformers News: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Black G01 Kenzan & G05 Gekisomaru
Credit(s): Transformers Korea, TRU Japan
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Black G01 Kenzan & G05 Gekisomaru (1521244)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 2nd, 2013 @ 8:34am CDT
Whoa! They kept the Japanese words for the English text.

"Kenzan Kuromusha ver." = "Kenzan Black Warrior ver."

"Gekisoumaru Kurojishi ver." = "Gekisoumaru Black Lion ver."


Tis a shame that they mistransformed Kenzan in these pics, though.
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Black G01 Kenzan & G05 Gekisomaru (1521275)
Posted by rdrunr89 on October 2nd, 2013 @ 10:55am CDT
Kenzan looks pretty cool, almost like Prowl. Gekisomaru however looks like something from Power Rangers more than Transformers.
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Black G01 Kenzan & G05 Gekisomaru (1521278)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 2nd, 2013 @ 11:00am CDT
rdrunr89 wrote:Kenzan looks pretty cool, almost like Prowl. Gekisomaru however looks like something from Power Rangers more than Transformers.
He's pretty much in a deco akin to Nemesis Breaker.
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Black G01 Kenzan & G05 Gekisomaru (1521284)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on October 2nd, 2013 @ 11:57am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
rdrunr89 wrote:Kenzan looks pretty cool, almost like Prowl. Gekisomaru however looks like something from Power Rangers more than Transformers.
He's pretty much in a deco akin to Nemesis Breaker.


Or Black Lio Convoy, the original black clone.
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Black G01 Kenzan & G05 Gekisomaru (1521382)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 2nd, 2013 @ 6:15pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
rdrunr89 wrote:Kenzan looks pretty cool, almost like Prowl. Gekisomaru however looks like something from Power Rangers more than Transformers.
He's pretty much in a deco akin to Nemesis Breaker.


Or Black Lio Convoy, the original black clone.
Well, to be fair, BLC didn't have as much teal as the common "evil black deco" typically has, which both this deco and Nemesis Breaker do. ;)
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Black G01 Kenzan & G05 Gekisomaru (1521493)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on October 3rd, 2013 @ 10:12am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
rdrunr89 wrote:Kenzan looks pretty cool, almost like Prowl. Gekisomaru however looks like something from Power Rangers more than Transformers.
He's pretty much in a deco akin to Nemesis Breaker.


Or Black Lio Convoy, the original black clone.
Well, to be fair, BLC didn't have as much teal as the common "evil black deco" typically has, which both this deco and Nemesis Breaker do. ;)


He had teal on his claws [-(
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Black G01 Kenzan & G05 Gekisomaru (1521502)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 3rd, 2013 @ 10:37am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
rdrunr89 wrote:Kenzan looks pretty cool, almost like Prowl. Gekisomaru however looks like something from Power Rangers more than Transformers.
He's pretty much in a deco akin to Nemesis Breaker.


Or Black Lio Convoy, the original black clone.
Well, to be fair, BLC didn't have as much teal as the common "evil black deco" typically has, which both this deco and Nemesis Breaker do. ;)


He had teal on his claws [-(
And the waist, and that was it. Never said he had none, just not the standard amount. :D
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Black G01 Kenzan & G05 Gekisomaru (1521504)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on October 3rd, 2013 @ 10:47am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
rdrunr89 wrote:Kenzan looks pretty cool, almost like Prowl. Gekisomaru however looks like something from Power Rangers more than Transformers.
He's pretty much in a deco akin to Nemesis Breaker.


Or Black Lio Convoy, the original black clone.
Well, to be fair, BLC didn't have as much teal as the common "evil black deco" typically has, which both this deco and Nemesis Breaker do. ;)


He had teal on his claws [-(
And the waist, and that was it. Never said he had none, just not the standard amount. :D


Ok, Black Convoy then. How much teal did he have? :P
Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Black G01 Kenzan & G05 Gekisomaru (1521520)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 3rd, 2013 @ 12:50pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Ok, Black Convoy then. How much teal did he have? :P
Which Black Convoy? :-B

I just said Nemesis Breaker since he's the chronologically closest in both deco and altmode to this figure's look.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers United UN-27 Windcharger Vs Decepticon Wipe-out Takara Tomy 2 pack - Time Remaining: 7 days 22 hours 35 minutes 40 seconds
TRANSFORMERS DARK OF THE MOON AUTOBOT TOPSPIN MECHTECH ROBOT ACTION FIGURES TOY - Time Remaining: 8 days 2 hours 36 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Cybertron Legends Hot Shot NEW MIB - Time Remaining: 6 days 13 hours 38 minutes 46 seconds
Takaratomy war for cybertron unite warriors soundwave Transformers complete - Time Remaining: 6 days 1 hour 39 minutes 32 seconds
TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE 25TH ANNIVERSARY SUNSTREAKER MIB MISB MOC FREE SHIPPING - Time Remaining: 13 days 21 hours 42 minutes 52 seconds
Transformers Unite Warriors UW08 Computron Takara Tomy figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 11 hours 46 minutes 28 seconds
TRANSFORMERS SENTINEL PRIME DARK OF THE MOON DOTM LEADERS MOVIE HASBRO 2011 NICE - Time Remaining: 8 days 4 hours 54 minutes 27 seconds
Hasbro united henkei generations classic blur blurr Transformers complete - Time Remaining: 28 days 19 hours 56 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #185 - Carnage in Troja Major
Twincast / Podcast #185:
"Carnage in Troja Major"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 24th, 2017
Website Security Test