Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder

Transformers News: Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder

Tuesday, January 8th, 2013 3:15PM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 27,578

We have some nice official images of the upcoming Transformers: Rescue Bots "Energize" Wave 2 figures Blades the Copter-bot and Boulder the Construction-bot. Like Wave 1, these figure feature parts and accessories molded in translucent plastic. Each has been added to the Seibertron.com Vector Sigma Database.

When these guys show up retail let your fellow Transformers fans know in our sightings sub-forum and by using our handy sightings tool.

Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder

Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder

Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder

Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder

Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder

Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder
Re: Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder (1453159)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 8th, 2013 @ 3:18pm CST
Aha! So those two are getting Energize figures. and with some show-accuracy to the paint jobs too. ;)^

I'll wait and let season 2 decide for me if I want any of these.
Re: Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder (1453160)
Posted by Va'al on January 8th, 2013 @ 3:21pm CST
Re: Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder (1453166)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 8th, 2013 @ 3:30pm CST
Va'al wrote:I'll say it first, so I'll take the blame: the shape of Boulder's drill-weapon is.. ah.. unfortunate.
*looks at pics* :shock: #-o Oh dear. :oops:
Re: Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder (1453168)
Posted by RhA on January 8th, 2013 @ 3:33pm CST

:lol: And now I want one to team up with Erector.
Re: Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder (1453196)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on January 8th, 2013 @ 5:01pm CST
Re: Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder (1453198)
Posted by Va'al on January 8th, 2013 @ 5:02pm CST
RhA wrote:

:lol: And now I want one to team up with Erector.

Don't forget Shafter.
Re: Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder (1453294)
Posted by Seibertron on January 8th, 2013 @ 11:03pm CST
Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:I saw a couple of thse at Rosemont Target last night, Optimus, Chase, and Bee. Pretty cool. Chase is blue instead of black! My son's a stickler for show accuracy, so I might buy this Chase and swap in the non-clear parts from the first release to make a truly show accurate version.

I've already got an extra Energize Chase that I picked up at the Niles Target last week and thanks to Amazon.com, I've now got an extra retail priced regular Chase on the way as well just so that I can do a swap. I'll post some pics when I'm done with it.
Re: Official Images: Transformers Rescue Bots "Energize" Blades and Boulder (1453336)
Posted by Sinnertwin on January 9th, 2013 @ 3:19am CST
Va'al wrote:
RhA wrote:

:lol: And now I want one to team up with Erector.

Don't forget Shafter.

Or Nexus Maximus

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G1 1990 WHEELJACK  turbo racer action master As Seen - Time Remaining: 8 days 11 hours 24 minutes 55 seconds
New 3 KRE-O TRANSFORMERS - STARSCREAM Autobot Jazz PROWL KREO 30667 30690 31146 - Time Remaining: 4 days 23 hours 26 minutes 29 seconds
NEW Transformers DINO SPARKERS - Optimus Prime-  BUMBLEBEE - Grimlock - STRAFE - Time Remaining: 2 days 15 hours 26 minutes 31 seconds
New 4 KRE-O TRANSFORMERS Sets MEGATRON Sideswipe STARSCREAM Prowl - KREO - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 26 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers Power Core Combiners Undertow w/ Waterlog New In Box MISB - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 33 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Cybertronian Megatron - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 41 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Grimwing - Time Remaining: 6 days 4 hours 43 minutes 6 seconds
Takara Transformers Prime First Edition Deluxe Class Vehicon - Time Remaining: 5 days 2 hours 43 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem