Official Nitro Bumblebee Image

Official Nitro Bumblebee Image

Tuesday, May 10th, 2011 4:51pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 31,301

Hasbro has updated their official t.sina micro-blog with official images of Deluxe Nitro Bumblebee and Deluxe Skids. This version of Bumblebee features thruster upgrades to rear section of the car, a new MechTech weapon, and as many fans have stated a very "Back to the Future" look. Take a look at the mirrored images below.

Credit(s): Hasbro

This article was last modified on Tuesday, May 10th, 2011 4:58pm CDT

Re: Official Nitro Bumblebee Image (1220112)
Posted by gothsaurus on May 10th, 2011 @ 5:10pm CDT
I'm actually really liking that texture and detail... makes for a nice unified design aesthetic across the cars. And while the weapons can look kinda clunky, you can always take them off.
Re: Official Nitro Bumblebee Image (1220116)
Posted by Chaoslock on May 10th, 2011 @ 5:14pm CDT
... If it reaches 88 mph, can I go back to 1985?
Re: Official Nitro Bumblebee Image (1220160)
Posted by DJLazer on May 10th, 2011 @ 7:54pm CDT
Bumblebee I like Skids looks like plain ol'e crap to me
Re: Official Nitro Bumblebee Image (1220167)
Posted by MaverickPrime on May 10th, 2011 @ 8:01pm CDT
Chaoslock wrote:... If it reaches 88 mph, can I go back to 1985?

Damn! he beat me to it...
and on to the figures themselves... I don´t like Skids, I don´t have anything against him, but I like my figures to have knees, and BB... I know he´s supposed to look bulkier, but I personally prefer the sleeker and more athletic look...but if I see him on sale I don´t see any reason not to pick him up :-?
Re: Official Nitro Bumblebee Image (1220169)
Posted by DJLazer on May 10th, 2011 @ 8:02pm CDT
MaverickPrime wrote:
Chaoslock wrote:... If it reaches 88 mph, can I go back to 1985?

Damn! he beat me to it...

his legs look really stubby
Re: Official Nitro Bumblebee Image (1220192)
Posted by Optimus1138 on May 10th, 2011 @ 8:40pm CDT
Chaoslock wrote:... If it reaches 88 mph, can I go back to 1985?

Maybe we can use it to go back to 2009 and stop ROTF from being made!
Re: Official Nitro Bumblebee Image (1220220)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on May 10th, 2011 @ 9:30pm CDT
GREAT SCOTT!

I actually think this 'Bee looks better than the normal one, despite it having munky arms.
Re: Official Nitro Bumblebee Image (1220258)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on May 10th, 2011 @ 11:45pm CDT
Ya know it really bothers me that all the photos we've seen have shown the Mechtech weapons locked in the "out" position like Bumblebees'. If the toy can't do it, don't show it.
Re: Official Nitro Bumblebee Image (1220411)
Posted by BeastProwl on May 11th, 2011 @ 3:10pm CDT
Chaoslock wrote:... If it reaches 88 mph, can I go back to 1985?

Joke's already been made ;)

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Studio Series SS-22 Dropkick Bumblebee Movie Brand New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Classics Mini-cons Night Rescue Divebomb Strongarm Firebot" on EBAY
Buy "transformers prime beast hunters blight blot" on EBAY
Buy "New Sealed Hasbro Transformers The Last Knight Premier Edition Cogman 2016" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Studio Series Buzzworthy Bumblebee lot of 2 #26 #40 Shatter WW2 ????" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Studio Series Buzzworthy Bumblebee lot of 2 #15 #26 BB + WW2 BB ????!" on EBAY
Buy "Mirage - Transformers Series 2 The Loyal Subjects Vinyl Blind Box Figure 1/16" on EBAY
Buy "Target Exclusive Transformers Beast Hunters Cindersaur / Smokescreen" on EBAY