Transformers News: Official Photos of Studio Series Arcee Triplets, WWII Hot Rod, Soundwave and More

Saturday, August 3rd, 2019 11:17PM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Nathaniel Prime   Views: 24,174

Fellow Seibertronaians! Hot off the heels of the newly revealed upcoming Studio Series Deluxes, we now bring you official photos that give us a much better look at the new figures. Thanks to Hasbro's Twitter page, we get a much clearer look at these exciting new figures! We have mirrored the images for your convenience.

Transformers News: Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

With these new figures, Hut Rud can now "Stop the time!", the Arcee triplets are unique, Bumblebee can still sting like a bee, and Soundwave can dispatch Laserbeak to murder some "loose ends".

These figures are slated for a 2020 release.

Are these figures scratching that Studio Series itch? Or do you crave something a little more "Constructicony"? Tell us in the discussion below, and stay tuned for more updates.
Credit(s): Twitter.com
Re: Official Photos of Studio Series Arcee Triplets, WWII Hot Rod, Soundwave and More (2033125)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 3rd, 2019 @ 11:25pm CDT
Nathaniel Prime wrote:the Arcee twins can (probably) combine,
They cannot.
Re: Official Photos of Studio Series Arcee Triplets, WWII Hot Rod, Soundwave and More (2033126)
Posted by Randomhero on August 3rd, 2019 @ 11:40pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Nathaniel Prime wrote:the Arcee twins can (probably) combine,
They cannot.

Yeah I’m gonna second that. While they’re using concepts for some constructions That didn’t transform or ya know...appeared in the movie, I think that’s where the line is drawn.
Re: Official Photos of Studio Series Arcee Triplets, WWII Hot Rod, Soundwave and More (2033127)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on August 3rd, 2019 @ 11:56pm CDT
Randomhero wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Nathaniel Prime wrote:the Arcee twins can (probably) combine,
They cannot.

At least Elita-1 got her own mold for once :lol:
Re: Official Photos of Studio Series Arcee Triplets, WWII Hot Rod, Soundwave and More (2033128)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on August 4th, 2019 @ 12:06am CDT
Have only gotten Blackout, Stinger, and Cogman from Studio Series so far, but will be buying the fembike triplets because they got screwed out of that exclusive (vs. Sideways?) 3-pack so long ago, and Hot Rod because that is one unique vehicle mode. Plus now that Bumblebee's movie has cast doubt on Last Knight's whole WWII backstory, ze Time Stopper gun may also function as the ultimate cinematic universe weapon: Le Continuity-Buster!
Re: Official Photos of Studio Series Arcee Triplets, WWII Hot Rod, Soundwave and More (2033129)
Posted by LordPrime99 on August 4th, 2019 @ 12:07am CDT
Re: Official Photos of Studio Series Arcee Triplets, WWII Hot Rod, Soundwave and More (2033130)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on August 4th, 2019 @ 12:32am CDT
:shock:
Bee looks amazing.
Soundwave too, a mix of the old deluxe and HA? (or is it just how he's standing?)
The triplets look fun.
Hot Rod is a maybe.
Yeah I loving this wave overall.

:michaelbay:
Re: Official Photos of Studio Series Arcee Triplets, WWII Hot Rod, Soundwave and More (2033131)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on August 4th, 2019 @ 12:54am CDT
LordPrime99 wrote:It looks like they finally found a way to give BB his thick forearms...just make it a pinned piece that can move up and down like cog's forearm armor (forearmor?)

Yeah, that’s one thing that a lot of Bumblebees (particularly TLK and SS) have is the really thin forearms, I’m glad they bulked up the new one.

The other thing that this new deluxe does really well that others haven’t is getting the chest to collapse to a smaller shape ( instead of having the entire width of the car there). SS 76 Camaro does it ok, but this new deluxe (and also the MPM) take it to a whole new level that makes it look really, really good.

The plasma cannon is interesting though, we’ve never had one that’s handheld via a 5mm port like this one does, I hope it at least hides his hand to keep it accurate.

Anyways, yeah. I’m thinking about preordering Bee from Pulse, we’ll see how it goes with DOTM Prime
Re: Official Photos of Studio Series Arcee Triplets, WWII Hot Rod, Soundwave and More (2033132)
Posted by matthewrex on August 4th, 2019 @ 1:49am CDT

Bot mode is really cool, but the transformation process and jet mode are just really annoying.
Re: Official Photos of Studio Series Arcee Triplets, WWII Hot Rod, Soundwave and More (2033134)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on August 4th, 2019 @ 2:48am CDT
IMG_20190804_084437.jpg

IMG_20190804_084432.jpg

These look nice. Still just impressed how much new is in this Bee. Even got the thigh panels on front for a change. Soundwave is cool too.

67140508_162831581517391_8363467321952665719_n.jpg

67708044_2387730074840932_7067418717704471204_n.jpg

66496298_2022404311208093_3506684633847650080_n.jpg
Re: Official Photos of Studio Series Arcee Triplets, WWII Hot Rod, Soundwave and More (2033143)
Posted by Munkky on August 4th, 2019 @ 3:45am CDT
These all look fantastic! Bumblebee, Soundwave and the Arcees are must-haves (is there a face under Bumblebee's battle mask, or is the head sculpt just the mask?), I may get Hot Rod as well, but I ay wait to see if a new Lamborghini version comes out as well.
The last thing I'm really hoping for from Studio Series now is a Voyager Ratchet that scales better with Ironhide and doesn't have a tiny vehicle mode, though I'm not expecting it to ever happen.
Re: Official Photos of Studio Series Arcee Triplets, WWII Hot Rod, Soundwave and More (2033145)
Posted by bacem on August 4th, 2019 @ 3:47am CDT
Just want to share, those guys are available for preorder at hasbro pulse now.

Re: Official Photos of Studio Series Arcee Triplets, WWII Hot Rod, Soundwave and More (2033149)
Posted by Black Hat on August 4th, 2019 @ 5:54am CDT
The fembot triplets look pretty cool, I want them. Not sure on the rest; Hot Rod annoys me as his movie kibble suggested a Sherman and instead he's being retooled from the Bumblebee.
Re: Official Photos of Studio Series Arcee Triplets, WWII Hot Rod, Soundwave and More (2033151)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 4th, 2019 @ 6:55am CDT
matthewrex wrote:I just got KSI Boss from Amazon and it might be my most hated of the entire Studio Series. I cannot for the life of me get it to stay in alt mode without the cockpit popping off and his shoulder pads popping off. The instructions are also very poorly done. There's some real secret, almost "forcing" things into place that it requires to get it transformed.

The instructions are indeed garbage. The TLK Nitro mold is AMAZING. You just need to do things RIGHT. So, better use a video review to help you out:

Re: Official Photos of Studio Series Arcee Triplets, WWII Hot Rod, Soundwave and More (2033152)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on August 4th, 2019 @ 7:01am CDT
Yes, Emgos transform vids are my go to when I'm stuck with a Transformer.
Re: Official Photos of Studio Series Arcee Triplets, WWII Hot Rod, Soundwave and More (2033157)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on August 4th, 2019 @ 8:16am CDT
edited my post at transformers-studio-series-discussion-new-2018-movie-line--p2033134.php#p2033134 to add more of the pics.

Don't think that Bumblebee head's mask is removable so wondering if it can be easily switched with the head from SS01 and it's redecos for a maskless bee if it doesn't come with an alternative head itself.

Also this just been pointed out on twitter by https://twitter.com/Emane_repaint/statu ... 6701511682
EBIPg6ZUYAEthjH.jpg

Yay he finally has those lil bits on a Deluxe. Just need to put some yellow paint on them. :D
Re: Official Photos of Studio Series Arcee Triplets, WWII Hot Rod, Soundwave and More (2033170)
Posted by Ironhidensh on August 4th, 2019 @ 10:39am CDT
Bumblebee and Soundwave are preordered. I don't want to take a chance on missing him. Arcee triplets, well, I'll decided if I ever see them in hand. WWII Hot rod, I will probably buy. I'm very happy I passed on the WWII Bee, as Hot Rod, with just a few color changes, proves to be much better looking.
Re: Official Photos of Studio Series Arcee Triplets, WWII Hot Rod, Soundwave and More (2033174)
Posted by SGMLordMirage on August 4th, 2019 @ 12:01pm CDT
Was alittle bummed when Long Haul was sold out on HarsbroPulse, but today got lucky and found him at a local Target, along with KSI Boss. Actually they where at more than one Target. I only purchased Long Haul.

SGM
Re: Official Photos of Studio Series Arcee Triplets, WWII Hot Rod, Soundwave and More (2033177)
Posted by Stargrave on August 4th, 2019 @ 12:31pm CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:Yes, Emgos transform vids are my go to when I'm stuck with a Transformer.

I just don’t like how he always tosses the packaging I don’t keep all my boxes but it’s just kind of annoying.
Re: Official Photos of Studio Series Arcee Triplets, WWII Hot Rod, Soundwave and More (2033181)
Posted by PhunkJunkion on August 4th, 2019 @ 12:50pm CDT
I want that Hot Rod. That's a really well done and unique mold. I hope we see it retooled again, maybe with a more G1 head mold next time.
Re: Official Photos of Studio Series Arcee Triplets, WWII Hot Rod, Soundwave and More (2033185)
Posted by DeathReviews on August 4th, 2019 @ 1:59pm CDT
Oh. Joy. ANOTHER Bumblebee figure. Because, ya know, we don't have nearly enough of those...

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #228 - Afterthoughts
"Afterthoughts"
Posted: Monday, August 12th, 2019

Buy "Medal, Coin, Transformers Barricade Commemorative Medal COIN" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Dreadwind and Darkwing" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G1 Transformers Trypticon Brunt Front Section Hasbro part original 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G1 Transformers Trypticon Brunt Right Tread 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G1 Transformers Trypticon Brunt Left And Right Tread 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers g1 reissue walmart Minibot Bumblebee,outback,tailgate,swerve...." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Scrapmetal Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Premiere Deluxe WWII BUMBLEBEE (26) Brand New HTF" on EBAY