Official Pictures Of Revoltech #46 Starscream, and #47 Rodimus (Hot Rod)

Transformers News: Official Pictures Of Revoltech #46 Starscream, and #47 Rodimus (Hot Rod)

Friday, January 18th, 2008 7:51AM CST

Categories: Toy News, Collectables
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 29,522

A nice gallery of the two new Transformers Generation 1 Based Revoltech figures is now available for you to check out!

Seibertron member Rodimus Convoy 13 finds this gallery to share, originally at TFW2005.

Check out the more comprehensive close ups here!

These are still available for pre-order at site sponsor BBTS, and elsewhere, if you want to get your order in early.
Credit(s): Rodimus Convoy 13, Type-R (TFW)

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Official Pictures Of Revoltech #46 Starscream, and #47 Rodimus (Hot Rod) (607482)
Posted by Tigertrack on January 18th, 2008 @ 7:54am CST
Nice Find Toddimus (RC13)!
Re: Official Pictures Of Revoltech #46 Starscream, and #47 Rodimus (Hot Rod) (607483)
Posted by Tigertrack on January 18th, 2008 @ 7:54am CST
I'm going to lock this one up!

See the news topic...

Edit: Merged instead.
Re: Official Pictures Of Revoltech #46 Starscream, and #47 Rodimus (Hot Rod) (607487)
Posted by UltraPrimal on January 18th, 2008 @ 8:02am CST
They're just beautiful. Too bad they can't transform. I just can't buy a Transformer that doesn't transform.
Re: Official Pictures Of Revoltech #46 Starscream, and #47 Rodimus (Hot Rod) (607493)
Posted by Optimist Prime on January 18th, 2008 @ 8:08am CST
Re: Official Pictures Of Revoltech #46 Starscream, and #47 Rodimus (Hot Rod) (607501)
Posted by Mandamus on January 18th, 2008 @ 8:18am CST
These look great. I hope its not too long before they get here.
Re: Official Pictures Of Revoltech #46 Starscream, and #47 Rodimus (Hot Rod) (607516)
Posted by Sunstar on January 18th, 2008 @ 8:51am CST
I love him! He will be great as an artists Manniken! I can't wait!
Re: Official Pictures Of Revoltech #46 Starscream, and #47 Rodimus (Hot Rod) (607611)
Posted by qwailo on January 18th, 2008 @ 10:48am CST
Man, these are so cool. Now i gotta find the first two so i can get the whole set. Is it me or do the revoltech range look 100 times better than the masterpieces?
Re: Official Pictures Of Revoltech #46 Starscream, and #47 Rodimus (Hot Rod) (607616)
Posted by Unicron Singularity on January 18th, 2008 @ 10:51am CST
I'd definitely get Roddie. =P~ He'd be my grail, any day. =D
Starscream? Meh. Rodimus? HELL YEAH! =D
nice visor, and a theoretical buddy christ pose thought ^^

=P~ Revoltech Rodimus =P~
Re: Official Pictures Of Revoltech #46 Starscream, and #47 Rodimus (Hot Rod) (607652)
Posted by TheMuffin on January 18th, 2008 @ 11:23am CST
~Windcharger~ wrote:Did you notice that with the hands they give you for Rodimus you can probably have him do the buddy christ pose.

Preordered for this fact alone.
Re: Official Pictures Of Revoltech #46 Starscream, and #47 Rodimus (Hot Rod) (607707)
Posted by Zeds on January 18th, 2008 @ 12:38pm CST
Those are just bloody sweet!
Re: Official Pictures Of Revoltech #46 Starscream, and #47 Rodimus (Hot Rod) (607781)
Posted by DevastaTTor on January 18th, 2008 @ 2:21pm CST
Mini-Megatron TOTALLY makes it worth the price of admission for SS. HR is nice but I still want Optimus more.
Re: Official Pictures Of Revoltech #46 Starscream, and #47 Rodimus (Hot Rod) (607865)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on January 18th, 2008 @ 3:29pm CST
Rodimus I may just have to get.
Re: Official Pictures Of Revoltech #46 Starscream, and #47 Rodimus (Hot Rod) (607867)
Posted by Redimus GTS on January 18th, 2008 @ 3:33pm CST
qwailo wrote:Is it me or do the revoltech range look 100 times better than the masterpieces?

[color=#FF0000]Its you.

Revoltech are nice, but they are al ot smaller, less detailed and dont transform.

Not to mention Prime is based on the horrible Prime robot mode of the Dream Wave era, and is comfortably less posable than 20th/mp prime.

As for the new two, I like em, frankly I like em a lot more than the first two, which (as I have already mentioned) suffered from using the only G1 based designs for the charecters that sucked.

I'll get them, I'll curse them for not transforming, and I'll live with it.[/color]
Re: Official Pictures Of Revoltech #46 Starscream, and #47 Rodimus (Hot Rod) (607982)
Posted by Craven Knight on January 18th, 2008 @ 5:31pm CST
Sweet Roddy's got two guns like his G1 toy - Dual Wielding For The Win! :APPLAUSE:

But when did he have the visor head? also I thought they said he would come with two wings so he could be Hot Rod or Rodimus Prime?

Starscream looks mint too, can't wait.

I wish they'd do a Revoltech Springer, he gets no love and his colours would look great on one of these little figs.
Re: Official Pictures Of Revoltech #46 Starscream, and #47 Rodimus (Hot Rod) (608010)
Posted by Rushie on January 18th, 2008 @ 5:58pm CST
Rodimus used the visor when the Autobot Shuttle arrived, to inspect a hole in the hull, resulting in him discovering the Cons onboard and firing on them like a brainless nutcase.

The two figures themselves look great and if my local comic shops get them, I'll pick 'em up. I only wish they'd add better accessories. One pair of hands (half grabbing/gesturing) would've been enough and would've left room for Rodimus's saw hand and Starscream's king garb.
Transformers products from AMAZON