Official Pictures of Toy Fair 2008!

Official Pictures of Toy Fair 2008!

Saturday, February 16th, 2008 7:38pm CST

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Event News, Company News
Posted by: GetterDragun   Views: 55,430

Seibertron.com has updated its events Galleries with photos from Toy Fair 2008. We have posted all of the official images from Hasbro's press pack for Transformers! Stay tuned for Seibertron's own gallery from the event itself!

Click here to view a list of galleries from Toy Fair 2008!

Also, check out our Events Section, located here!

Credit(s): Seibertron.com, Hasbro

Re: Official Pictures of Toy Fair 2008! (634208)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on February 16th, 2008 @ 7:46pm CST
GALVATRON, not realy what I've been hoping for, but still dam good so I'll take him! I hope propper suport will get us an eventual true updated G1 version.

CrossOver Hulk, this is looking pretty cool and will fit right in with the movie figs, so he's on the list. The rest is just the same ol' however I look forward to seeing more.

Movie, nothing new

RH Arcee, running right for me :D

Animated is still hit or miss with me, I'm not excited about Jazz at all.

Thanks for the pics though guys! I still can't believed I flaked on the date for this :sad:
Re: Official Pictures of Toy Fair 2008! (634220)
Posted by Skowl on February 16th, 2008 @ 7:54pm CST
I WANT THIS NOW!

Love the way they handled Soundwave, he rocks! They got the tape-deck buttons on his front grill and the tape designs on his arms. I'm loving the Animated stuff more than Universe/Classics, mainly because it's so different.
Re: Official Pictures of Toy Fair 2008! (634222)
Posted by justynnbailey on February 16th, 2008 @ 7:54pm CST
I confess myself disappointed...Galvatron is only a deluxe? Bummer...
Re: Official Pictures of Toy Fair 2008! (634223)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on February 16th, 2008 @ 7:57pm CST
Did 2 threads just get merged?

Also, I was gonna edit my last post with this but BlackArachnia from Animated is now on my list, The DinoBot too. However to much of it just looks, well, not right :???:
Re: Official Pictures of Toy Fair 2008! (634228)
Posted by GetterDragun on February 16th, 2008 @ 8:01pm CST
Liege Evilmus wrote:Did 2 threads just get merged?

Yep! I knew Ryan was doing galleries so I posted this so we could get a text description and when he uploaded them, I merged the two.
Re: Official Pictures of Toy Fair 2008! (634230)
Posted by YoImLegend on February 16th, 2008 @ 8:01pm CST
Soundwave is just... so... perfect! I seriously can't wait, and being a passionate musician just makes him a perfect fit for me. His vehicle mode looks like his G1 alternate on wheels, down to the symbols and cassette-esque side doors. His proportions in robot mode may be strange, but they are appropriate for animated. I love it. I'm looking forward to this toy more than any other coming out this year. Seriously. I'd even be willing to get him on eBay for 10x the price if it meant getting him early. Awe mannn I don't know what wave 1 looks like, but I really hope he is a part of itttt.
Re: Official Pictures of Toy Fair 2008! (634235)
Posted by Geekee1 on February 16th, 2008 @ 8:04pm CST
That Soundwave is awesome incarnate!

I will now include Slag into the previous statement.
Re: Official Pictures of Toy Fair 2008! (634237)
Posted by YoImLegend on February 16th, 2008 @ 8:04pm CST
Skowl wrote:I WANT THIS NOW!

S'what I'm saying brah!
Re: Official Pictures of Toy Fair 2008! (634242)
Posted by olokin on February 16th, 2008 @ 8:07pm CST
All the new classics look awesome. Galvatron should have been done bigger. Still, its somnething to look forward in the coming months. :D
Re: Official Pictures of Toy Fair 2008! (634246)
Posted by magnusupreme on February 16th, 2008 @ 8:12pm CST
Blaster looks awesome which I'm going to get and animated jazz voyager prime and starscream is in the 'want' list.
Re: Official Pictures of Toy Fair 2008! (634249)
Posted by Hyre on February 16th, 2008 @ 8:14pm CST
Re: Official Pictures of Toy Fair 2008! (634253)
Posted by GetterDragun on February 16th, 2008 @ 8:16pm CST
Hyre wrote:My inner fanboy hasn't stopped squealing with glee at the sight of TankHulk...I will be buying him in bulk...yes....Hulk in bulk...

That was funny! Thse Marvel Crossovers looked real good!
Re: Official Pictures of Toy Fair 2008! (634262)
Posted by Sowndwave76 on February 16th, 2008 @ 8:21pm CST
It's it's a weird feeling--
I'm actually more excited about the Animated stuff than the Classics.
Although I will mos def get Galvatron, Onslaught, Tankor, Prowl, and Sunstreaker.
Everything else was very MEH for me.
It's very bad-funny that I've been debating about the Botcon Seekers lately,
and in the Universe line we get TWO repainted old molds...
I promise I won't say anything else about that.

The new Robot Heroes were a big disappointment for me.

Most all of the Animated figs look AMAZING!!!!
Can't wait to see them on shelves.

By the way, where were the pix of GRIMLOCK?
Re: Official Pictures of Toy Fair 2008! (634265)
Posted by STngAR on February 16th, 2008 @ 8:24pm CST
I saw snarl and got excited to see I'd get to see grimlock and swoop, but to my disappointment nothing. snarl looks good but it looks like something smashed his head in.
Re: Official Pictures of Toy Fair 2008! (634266)
Posted by UltraPrimal on February 16th, 2008 @ 8:26pm CST
WOW! The MarvelFormers are actually look good! Can't wait to see how they screw them up. Heck, just change the heads on them and they'ld make good repaint fodder. Jazz I'm not too keen on not having a gun. I'll be looking forward to the Universe/BotCon version.
Re: Official Pictures of Toy Fair 2008! (634268)
Posted by Hyre on February 16th, 2008 @ 8:29pm CST
GetterDragun wrote:

That was funny! Thse Marvel Crossovers looked real good!

Here's hoping I get a gander at Venom soon<<;. We wants Venom, yesssss...
Re: Official Pictures of Toy Fair 2008! (634272)
Posted by Skice on February 16th, 2008 @ 8:36pm CST
Galvatron! sweet.
Re: Official Pictures of Toy Fair 2008! (634293)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on February 16th, 2008 @ 9:06pm CST
GALVATRON!!!!!!! Hell yeah thats sweet. After seeing that i was in awe but then i seen animated Soundwave and i almost cried. What have they done to Soundwave. That thing is pure crap. Poor Poor Soundwave what have they done to you. Pleas for the love of god dont make a new Hot Rod. I dont think i could deal with my 2 most favorite TFs getting this horrid animation treatment. But with that said i like the idea of the crossovers. The Ironman one looks great. Looks like ill be broke again come fall.
Re: Official Pictures of Toy Fair 2008! (634294)
Posted by microclone on February 16th, 2008 @ 9:07pm CST
theres lots of stuff to get excited over and lots to not (classics legends). These shots give a good idea of what to expect but the majority of the toys are painted mock ups so it will be a while before we see the final product. the little movies on youtube have somebody showing roll out prime and saying its a prototype for eg.
Re: Official Pictures of Toy Fair 2008! (634300)
Posted by shortround on February 16th, 2008 @ 9:10pm CST
So galvatron is the tank that was mentioned but he looks like galvatron in robot mode.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers IF EX-26R Racing Bros. Retrograde (Runabout)(Runamuck)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime RID Arcee Deluxe Class NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers HUB Dark Of The Moon Cyberverse: MEGATRON (Unopened) Series 1 003" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS BUMBLEBEE CYBERVERSE ADVENTURES DELUXE SOUNDWAVE w/ LASERBEAK MIB" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Kingdom War For Cybertron Trilogy LEADER CLASS OPTIMUS PRIME NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers IRONWORKS Earthrise War for Cybertron Trilogy Hasbro brand new" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Academy Medix the Doc-Bot Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Quintesson Judge Allicon Sharkticon Lot" on EBAY