Officially Licensed Transformers Crocs

Officially Licensed Transformers Crocs

Sunday, July 26th, 2015 5:21am CDT

Category: Company News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 22,002

You want weird news on a Sunday? We have you covered. The official Transformers Facebook page has posted a plug for an officially licensed product, featuring some Optimus Prime art on a pair of ..crocs. Yes. Crocs.

The only connection we could come up with, to be entirely honest with you, is a strangely convoluted reference to Alligatorcon from the G1 episode 'City of Steel', made up of spare Optimus Prime parts. But probably not. If so inclined, you can find out more here!

Transformers News: Officially Licensed Transformers Crocs

Do you see the resemblance..?
Transformers News: Officially Licensed Transformers Crocs

Credit(s): Transformers Facebook

Re: Officially Licensed Transformers Crocs (1713318)
Posted by Burn on July 26th, 2015 @ 5:28am CDT
Re: Officially Licensed Transformers Crocs (1713328)
Posted by Va'al on July 26th, 2015 @ 6:11am CDT
Burn wrote:Even though I'm already a social outcast, now I can guarantee my exclusion from society with this awesomeness!

TILL ALL ARE SHUNNED
Re: Officially Licensed Transformers Crocs (1713347)
Posted by STngAR on July 26th, 2015 @ 7:57am CDT
If they come in my size, let the exclusion begin

:MAXIMAL:
Re: Officially Licensed Transformers Crocs (1713394)
Posted by Break on July 26th, 2015 @ 12:07pm CDT
Too bad they probably won't come in a Men's 13 or 14. :sad:
Re: Officially Licensed Transformers Crocs (1713433)
Posted by RhA on July 26th, 2015 @ 3:10pm CDT
Croctimus Prime.
Re: Officially Licensed Transformers Crocs (1713694)
Posted by Fuhzimota on July 27th, 2015 @ 1:55pm CDT
Va'al wrote:

TILL ALL ARE SHUNNED

Pfft. Society and all the "normal" people are overrated anyway; as long as I have misshapen hooves, I'm gonna wear Crocs. Yeah they're really ugly, but damn they are comfy. If I could get these in my size, I would wear 'em with pride. 'Till All Are Shunned? Sign me up! Shun me, dammit!!!! :grin:
Re: Officially Licensed Transformers Crocs (1713695)
Posted by Va'al on July 27th, 2015 @ 1:56pm CDT
Fuhzimota wrote:
Va'al wrote:

TILL ALL ARE SHUNNED

SHUUUUNNNNN
Re: Officially Licensed Transformers Crocs (1713696)
Posted by Fuhzimota on July 27th, 2015 @ 2:03pm CDT
Va'al wrote:
Fuhzimota wrote:
Va'al wrote:

TILL ALL ARE SHUNNED

SHUUUUNNNNN

Ooooo.... heh heh heh..... That Tickles!!! :lol:
Re: Officially Licensed Transformers Crocs (1717437)
Posted by LegendaryAntiHero on August 11th, 2015 @ 9:39pm CDT
These would be nice to wear for a walk around the neighborhood

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Retro Reissue G1 Headmasters Highbrow (F1024)" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro F1027 Transformers Generations Retro Headmaster Skullcruncher Collectible" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Super7 GOLD ARMOR BUMBLEBEE ReAction Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Windcharger 100% Complete Legends Generations - Power of the Primes Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Attacktix Battle Figure Game Transformers Star Wars Optimus Prime Darth Vader" on EBAY
Buy "Super 7 Transformers Reaction 2020 Target Exclusive Gold Armor Bumblebee Figure" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS: WRECK-GAR....COMPLETE!!" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Class GRAX & Skullsmasher Headmaster" on EBAY