Oh Canada! TFA Wave 2 deluxe figures spotted at TRU

Oh Canada! TFA Wave 2 deluxe figures spotted at TRU

Sunday, May 18th, 2008 6:59pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 21,940

Seibertron.com member Blurrz has just informed us of sightings of the second wave of deluxe figures in Ontario, Canada. Wave 2 includes Autobot Ratchet and Black Arachnia.

Looks like our friends to the north are getting Animated figures before the US. It was believed that these figures would not be available to anyone (save Cincinnati, OH) prior to the June 08 release.

To view the original posting on this information. go to Cybertron.ca

Credit(s): Blurrz

Re: Oh Canada! TFA Wave 2 deluxe figures spotted at TRU (703273)
Posted by primeoptimus on May 18th, 2008 @ 7:11pm CDT
come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when is it our turn in ohio?
Re: Oh Canada! TFA Wave 2 deluxe figures spotted at TRU (703276)
Posted by Wheelimus Prime on May 18th, 2008 @ 7:16pm CDT
meh i can wait *heads off for canada*
Re: Oh Canada! TFA Wave 2 deluxe figures spotted at TRU (703280)
Posted by Lockdown72 on May 18th, 2008 @ 7:34pm CDT
Re: Oh Canada! TFA Wave 2 deluxe figures spotted at TRU (703283)
Posted by DCybertron on May 18th, 2008 @ 7:39pm CDT
Wheelimus Prime wrote:meh i can wait *heads off for canada*

Re: Oh Canada! TFA Wave 2 deluxe figures spotted at TRU (703284)
Posted by primeoptimus on May 18th, 2008 @ 7:43pm CDT
DCybertron wrote:
Wheelimus Prime wrote:meh i can wait *heads off for canada*

*hitch-hikes with them both*
Re: Oh Canada! TFA Wave 2 deluxe figures spotted at TRU (703296)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on May 18th, 2008 @ 8:12pm CDT
*Just sitting here patiently waiting on wave 1*
Re: Oh Canada! TFA Wave 2 deluxe figures spotted at TRU (703321)
Posted by Zeds on May 18th, 2008 @ 9:15pm CDT
Sweet. I want Blackarachnia. Ratchet is not high on my list though. May just get him anyway and do a kitbash or keep him MOSC. :grin: TRU here I come!
Re: Oh Canada! TFA Wave 2 deluxe figures spotted at TRU (703334)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on May 18th, 2008 @ 9:40pm CDT
Maaaaaan! I wish I were still living in Seattle! Isn't that long a trip up to Canada...

Wait, I think I'd need to update my passport before I could even try...
:cry:
Re: Oh Canada! TFA Wave 2 deluxe figures spotted at TRU (703345)
Posted by UltraPrimal on May 18th, 2008 @ 10:07pm CDT
Damb, the stores are closed tomorrow. I guess I'll have to run down to TRU first thing Tuesday.
Re: Oh Canada! TFA Wave 2 deluxe figures spotted at TRU (703360)
Posted by Magnimus on May 18th, 2008 @ 10:51pm CDT

It does seem odd that Canada would get these figures so close to the release of the first four deluxe figures and the voyager figures. Maybe a few cases of Ratchets and Black Arachnias slipped through with the other waves.
Re: Oh Canada! TFA Wave 2 deluxe figures spotted at TRU (703390)
Posted by Megatron's Lapdog on May 19th, 2008 @ 12:54am CDT
Lockdown72 wrote:Wait, how is wave 2 already in Cincinnati? I LIVE in Cincinnati, OH, and the only Animated branded thing I could find were two "Battle Begins" sets at Wal-Mart! Either I'm late to these figures ariiving on shelves, going to the wrong places, or I'm going to have to go up to Canada so I can get that Soundwave figure when my patience eventualy evaporates again.

I found several Ratchets and Blackarachnias around the Cincinnati area this week. They sold very nicely(and quickly) on E-bay. Try K-Mart if you have any nearby... :D
Re: Oh Canada! TFA Wave 2 deluxe figures spotted at TRU (703431)
Posted by DevastaTTor on May 19th, 2008 @ 7:12am CDT
primeoptimus wrote:come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when is it our turn in ohio?

Ohio nothing! How about the rest of us. This is crazy!
Re: Oh Canada! TFA Wave 2 deluxe figures spotted at TRU (703443)
Posted by masterpeice_skyfire on May 19th, 2008 @ 8:04am CDT
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*dancing around like crazy*I AM SO GOING TO TRU!!!!!oh ya i got voyager cybertron megatron and starscream at wal mart(canada wal mart)
Re: Oh Canada! TFA Wave 2 deluxe figures spotted at TRU (703462)
Posted by Down_Shift on May 19th, 2008 @ 9:02am CDT
Magnimus wrote:I'll be hitting up TRU in my area Tuesday morning to see if I can find anything.

Re: Oh Canada! TFA Wave 2 deluxe figures spotted at TRU (703473)
Posted by Zeds on May 19th, 2008 @ 9:23am CDT
Down_Shift wrote:Same thing happend with the movie. In Canada this is considered Wave 1.5. Hasbro USA use to do that, but for what ever reason stopped the .5 waves. All I know is Hasbro Canada ordered a butt load of them and we got them early. This is why I'm sure we'll see New Voyagers and first wave of Universe soon.

Seems a reasonable explanation. Whatever it is I am well pleased :grin:
Re: Oh Canada! TFA Wave 2 deluxe figures spotted at TRU (703523)
Posted by astig on May 19th, 2008 @ 10:46am CDT
that black arachnia looks good! i hope hasbro will also release elita one and arcee. that would be great :grin:
Re: Oh Canada! TFA Wave 2 deluxe figures spotted at TRU (703678)
Posted by Blurrz on May 19th, 2008 @ 2:56pm CDT
Sweet, i got news credit! Can't wait to get these figs!
Re: Oh Canada! TFA Wave 2 deluxe figures spotted at TRU (703707)
Posted by Jazz Reborn on May 19th, 2008 @ 3:49pm CDT
i wish maryland will get some figs...

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #276 - Whoops! All Bumblebees
"Whoops! All Bumblebees"
Posted: Sunday, May 16th, 2021

Buy "LG50 Sixshot | Japanese Transformers Legends Import Takara Tomy Generations" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS 1985 G1 Hasbro  Milton Bradley Card # 47 Purple Vs Blue Sky Variant" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Scourge, 100% Complete, MOC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Nightbeat, 100% Complete, MOC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn Chase" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS 2016 Generations Titans Return BRAINSTORM & TESLOR Figure SDCC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Class FIREDRIVE & HOT ROD Complete" on EBAY