OPCat - Optimus Prime Cat Plush

OPCat - Optimus Prime Cat Plush

Sunday, April 18th, 2010 12:46pm CDT

Categories: Sponsor News, Collectables
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 39,775

We've had Mickey Prime, and so many different amalgamations of our favourite hero, Optimus Prime. The latest is from TFCat, who have made Optimus Prime into what would be his feline form, a cat! Check out TFCat via site sponsor BigBadToyStore, available in two sizes, 5.9" and 15.75".

Keep it at Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): BBTS

Re: OPCat - Optimus Prime Cat Plush (1065655)
Posted by Dead Metal on April 18th, 2010 @ 12:56pm CDT
WTF?! :shock:
My dog would so love this.
Re: OPCat - Optimus Prime Cat Plush (1065656)
Posted by New Omen on April 18th, 2010 @ 12:59pm CDT
I can some this up in two words. Hello Kitty. :P
Re: OPCat - Optimus Prime Cat Plush (1065660)
Posted by First-Aid on April 18th, 2010 @ 1:14pm CDT
Am I the only one who is seriously creeped out by this....thing? :roll: :shock:
Re: OPCat - Optimus Prime Cat Plush (1065662)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 18th, 2010 @ 1:19pm CDT
Awwwww!!! It makes Softimus Prime look like a Sharkticon! Gotta love the Japanese! :lol:
Re: OPCat - Optimus Prime Cat Plush (1065684)
Posted by Flux Convoy on April 18th, 2010 @ 2:27pm CDT
Ohhhkay?
:BOT:
Re: OPCat - Optimus Prime Cat Plush (1065692)
Posted by Julie85 on April 18th, 2010 @ 3:08pm CDT
So cute!!! I want one!
Re: OPCat - Optimus Prime Cat Plush (1065719)
Posted by UltraPrimal on April 18th, 2010 @ 5:58pm CDT
Meow! :3
Re: OPCat - Optimus Prime Cat Plush (1065720)
Posted by Shadowstream on April 18th, 2010 @ 5:59pm CDT
I said before at TFW that I would've wanted one of those if not for budgetary constraints, but once my bro saw these he immediately managed to ruin my thoughts on it.

THANKS A LOT! :BANG_HEAD:
Re: OPCat - Optimus Prime Cat Plush (1065734)
Posted by Kibble on April 18th, 2010 @ 7:09pm CDT
New Omen wrote:I can some this up in two words. Hello Kitty. :P

I can sum it up in one: Lame
Re: OPCat - Optimus Prime Cat Plush (1065738)
Posted by Nekoman on April 18th, 2010 @ 7:27pm CDT

Dunno, seems like the same thing I see happen with any cute TF stuff.
Re: OPCat - Optimus Prime Cat Plush (1065747)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 18th, 2010 @ 7:51pm CDT
Nekoman wrote:Am I the only one who thinks some people purposely bash anything cute to make themselves feel tough?

Dunno, seems like the same thing I see happen with any cute TF stuff.

I know, man, it sucks. I bet they take kittens and throw them up in the air and shoot 'em. Take Kiss Players, for example. Although they're disturbing, they're still kinda cute... OK, that was a bad example. OK take this picture for example. Who couldn't love this?:

Re: OPCat - Optimus Prime Cat Plush (1065776)
Posted by Kibble on April 18th, 2010 @ 10:10pm CDT

Dunno, seems like the same thing I see happen with any cute TF stuff.

Transformers are cool as hell, but honestly, it's a little difficult to try and sell yourself as some hardcore badass on a toy forum... So speaking for myself, no, I don't say this thing is lame to try and come off as tough. It's just... well, lame. At least IMO... If you or anyone else likes it, more power to ya.
Re: OPCat - Optimus Prime Cat Plush (1065793)
Posted by Neurie on April 18th, 2010 @ 11:03pm CDT
This is soo cute! It's not often my girl friend will look at what she lovingly terms as "that's geeky crap your in to" and says she likes something let alone that it can come out of the collection room.

So far all I can only have my matrix and tf the movie uk canvas poster print I got on order in the living room, the 3000+ tfs have to stay in the geek room :-(
Re: OPCat - Optimus Prime Cat Plush (1065795)
Posted by JazZeke on April 18th, 2010 @ 11:28pm CDT
Dammit, Japan!
Re: OPCat - Optimus Prime Cat Plush (1065851)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 19th, 2010 @ 7:35am CDT
Here's what you get when you mix:

And:

NEKO CONVOY! :D 8-} :o)
Re: OPCat - Optimus Prime Cat Plush (1065865)
Posted by GuyIncognito on April 19th, 2010 @ 8:54am CDT
Dead Metal wrote:WTF?! :shock:
My dog would so love this.

My dog would so destroy that!
Re: OPCat - Optimus Prime Cat Plush (1065871)
Posted by Dragonoth on April 19th, 2010 @ 10:04am CDT
Arcee?

lol jk :P
Re: OPCat - Optimus Prime Cat Plush (1065962)
Posted by Dead Metal on April 19th, 2010 @ 1:44pm CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:WTF?! :shock:
My dog would so love this.

My dog would so destroy that!

Oh my dog would do that too, but only after he raped the living crap out of it.:P

Is it a stupid idea to import an expensive plush toy just so that an insane dog can have his way with it and then clutter the place with it's stuffing?
Re: OPCat - Optimus Prime Cat Plush (1065972)
Posted by kirbenvost on April 19th, 2010 @ 2:16pm CDT
Well, looks like my girlfriend does indeed get something in my next Pile of Loot. :grin:
Re: OPCat - Optimus Prime Cat Plush (1065977)
Posted by Warhound on April 19th, 2010 @ 2:24pm CDT
:???: what in the hell?

ok umm... not so bad if its for fangirls i suppose....anyone else mildly weirded out by this? ~slowly stepping backwards~

its so cute its making me twitch.......

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "New Kre-O Transformers Galvatron Factory Battle Optimus Bumblebee A6952 Open Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RobotsIn Disguise Megatronus 12" 5 Step Changer 2015" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Headmaster Alpha Trion" on EBAY
Buy "Kre-O Transformers Galvatron Factory Battle Optimus Prime Kreo A6952 Read" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybetron Generations Selects Shattered Glass SG Ratchet" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Original G1 Terrorcon Cutthroat for Abominus 1987" on EBAY