Original Guido Guidi All Hail Megatron Art for Sale

Original Guido Guidi All Hail Megatron Art for Sale

Sunday, April 15th, 2012 2:26pm CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, People News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 32,151

Fan favorite artist Guido Guidi has listed several pages of his original art from IDW's All Hail Megatron series. Click here to check out all the listings. A great chance to own some original Transformers comic art.

Credit(s): Guido Guidi

Re: Original Guido Guidi All Hail Megatron Art for Sale (1369424)
Posted by Va'al on April 15th, 2012 @ 3:14pm CDT
If I were back home, I could just drive to his house and pick them up!
(Although it would still be 50€ for the thing, plus petrol..)
Re: Original Guido Guidi All Hail Megatron Art for Sale (1370443)
Posted by NineBreaker on April 18th, 2012 @ 12:51pm CDT
I picked a few things up from the Wreckers, but I can't be shelling out every time. A lot was gone before I even knew it. Still might pick a few things up.
Re: Original Guido Guidi All Hail Megatron Art for Sale (1371965)
Posted by El Duque on April 22nd, 2012 @ 11:57pm CDT
Popular artist Guido Guidi has listed several additional pieces of his original comic book art on eBay. The auctions can be found by clicking here.

Re: Original Guido Guidi All Hail Megatron Art for Sale (1388998)
Posted by El Duque on June 11th, 2012 @ 10:44pm CDT
Looking to pick up some original Transformers comic book art? Fan favorite artist Guido Guidi currently has a few pieces up for auction on eBay. Click here to for the auctions.

Re: Original Guido Guidi All Hail Megatron Art for Sale (1389017)
Posted by quickmixed on June 11th, 2012 @ 11:48pm CDT
Damn! Guido's got skills. Awesome stuff. I've won a couple in the past, but the prices are starting to go up.
Re: Original Guido Guidi All Hail Megatron Art for Sale (1389046)
Posted by griftimus prime on June 12th, 2012 @ 2:52am CDT
wow
Re: Original Guido Guidi All Hail Megatron Art for Sale (1389073)
Posted by Trikeboy on June 12th, 2012 @ 6:15am CDT
He's gonna get rich on that Optimus Prime print. It's already up at $127. Not to mention it's worth every damn penny. That is one of the best Optimus Prime pages in IDW.
Re: Original Guido Guidi All Hail Megatron Art for Sale (1389127)
Posted by NineBreaker on June 12th, 2012 @ 10:04am CDT
Re: Original Guido Guidi All Hail Megatron Art for Sale (1389321)
Posted by quickmixed on June 12th, 2012 @ 5:47pm CDT
NineBreaker wrote:Hopefully they don't go too high for my sake, heh... I'd like to get one of them, but last time things went a bit off into never never land.

I know. I watched a page with the first appearance of Perceptor as a sniper go past $350 last time. Its a great page but way way way beyond my budget.
Re: Original Guido Guidi All Hail Megatron Art for Sale (1389328)
Posted by NineBreaker on June 12th, 2012 @ 6:08pm CDT
quickmixed wrote:

Well... That was definitely a surprise. Even moreso that it's not his G1 debut or anything. That was almost as much as I paid for a G1 cover. I'm not sure why it went to $385, but hey good for Guido. I feel like his stuff has been gaining traction recently and makes me feel very fortunate to have gotten what I have so far. I like the Wheelie and Predacons pages, but I can only imagine what they'll fetch. Probably won't end up bidding on it, but that's life. :sad:
Re: Original Guido Guidi All Hail Megatron Art for Sale (1396031)
Posted by NineBreaker on June 30th, 2012 @ 9:13pm CDT
Picked one up in case anyone is interested. It's over in the Collection forums here:
ninebreaker-s-tf-comics-toys-collection-but-mostly-comics-t86226.php
Re: Original Guido Guidi All Hail Megatron Art for Sale (1401301)
Posted by El Duque on July 16th, 2012 @ 10:32am CDT
If you loved Guido Guidi's variant "Retro Style" cover for Transformers Regeneration One #81, here's your chance to own the original art. It's currently up for auction on eBay from the artist himself. Click here to view the auction.

Tech Specs: Inks on large bristol board - approx. 11.5 x 16.5 (297mm x 420mm, A3 size) with some white paint for fx and small corrections.
Conditions: good, may have slight wear or pencil/tape residual due handling in studio.

Re: Original Guido Guidi All Hail Megatron Art for Sale (1401310)
Posted by Dean ML on July 16th, 2012 @ 10:52am CDT
Re: Original Guido Guidi All Hail Megatron Art for Sale (1401330)
Posted by NineBreaker on July 16th, 2012 @ 11:28am CDT
Oh my... I may have to buy this...
Re: Original Guido Guidi All Hail Megatron Art for Sale (1401524)
Posted by quickmixed on July 17th, 2012 @ 1:33am CDT
Incedibly awesome work.

Dean ML wrote:I wish Guidi was drawing the Regeneration book in this retro style, dot color matrix and all!

He hinted on his facebook page a while back to keep your eyes out. I think it would be an awesome idea to have him drawing the internal pages.
Re: Original Guido Guidi All Hail Megatron Art for Sale (1406938)
Posted by quickmixed on August 3rd, 2012 @ 5:40am CDT
Hey NineBreaker, theres a new page up on ebay. Its the original art for The 100 page reprint of marvels 76 - 80. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/IDW-TRANSFORMERS-REGENERATION-ONE-100-PAGE-ORIGINAL-COMIC-ART-GUIDO-GUIDI-/110928972966?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item19d3e1cca6

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Armada set DUNE RUNNER / ICEBERG / RANSACK Adventure Minicon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Seige War For Cybertron Trilogy Hasbro Chromia Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kingdom War For Cybertron Trilogy Leader Class Optimus Prime New" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Battle Call Officer Class FIGUR" on EBAY
Buy "TAKARA TOMY Transformers Adventure TAV56 Nemesis Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Expanded Universe Botcon 2002 Glyph Keychain New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botcon Europe 2002 Rook Keychain New Sealed" on EBAY