Out of Box Images of Revenge of the Fallen repaints and Animated Bulkhead

Out of Box Images of Revenge of the Fallen repaints and Animated Bulkhead

Wednesday, November 18th, 2009 11:03am CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 43,261

Ebay seller TFCToy gives us an out of the box look at a handful of figures that we've previously seen before. In terms of Revenge of the Fallen Figures, there's Divebomb, a red repaint of Scout Ransack, Tuner Mudflap, a funkadelic repaint of Deluxe Mudflap, and Strike Mission Sideswipe, similar to the original Deluxe Sideswipe with dark accents. With the revival of the Animated toyline comes a repaint of Voyager Bulkhead, and finally there's a name, as we find out the figure is called Mudbuster Bulkhead. Check out the images and the links to each auction below.

Divebomb
Out of Box Images of Revenge of the Fallen repaints and Animated Bulkhead
Out of Box Images of Revenge of the Fallen repaints and Animated Bulkhead
Tuner Mudflap
Out of Box Images of Revenge of the Fallen repaints and Animated Bulkhead
Out of Box Images of Revenge of the Fallen repaints and Animated Bulkhead
Strike Mission Sideswipe
Out of Box Images of Revenge of the Fallen repaints and Animated Bulkhead
Out of Box Images of Revenge of the Fallen repaints and Animated Bulkhead
Mudbuster Bulkhead
Out of Box Images of Revenge of the Fallen repaints and Animated Bulkhead
Out of Box Images of Revenge of the Fallen repaints and Animated Bulkhead

Keep it at Seibertron.com, your Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): Ebay Seller TFCToy

Re: Out of Box Images of Revenge of the Fallen repaints and Animated Bulkhead (1020586)
Posted by Blurrz on November 18th, 2009 @ 11:14am CST
Well these are essentially, 'stolen'. ;) O zing bat I am on fire.
Re: Out of Box Images of Revenge of the Fallen repaints and Animated Bulkhead (1020587)
Posted by mick1122 on November 18th, 2009 @ 11:15am CST
Meh.....Mudflap looks awful, well moreso than the original.

I don't have a voyager Blukhead and I like the paint on the bot mode on this one. Alt mode doesn't seem like it was finished in the paint process.
Re: Out of Box Images of Revenge of the Fallen repaints and Animated Bulkhead (1020600)
Posted by Stockade on November 18th, 2009 @ 11:49am CST
Out of all of these, Divebomb looks the best! Mudflap looks like crap, for Sideswipe just adding stripes and red windows i cant justify anyone buying him again and TFA Bulkhead dont really like those figures.
Re: Out of Box Images of Revenge of the Fallen repaints and Animated Bulkhead (1020606)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on November 18th, 2009 @ 11:57am CST
Re: Out of Box Images of Revenge of the Fallen repaints and Animated Bulkhead (1020617)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on November 18th, 2009 @ 12:33pm CST
Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:Hear me now and listen to me later, but I will buy every single Scout biplane re-paint Hasbro cares to chrun out. What an awesome little mold!

QFT!

We need a blue one now.
Re: Out of Box Images of Revenge of the Fallen repaints and Animated Bulkhead (1020635)
Posted by Stockade on November 18th, 2009 @ 1:00pm CST

I could not agree with you more Razorlcaw0000.
Re: Out of Box Images of Revenge of the Fallen repaints and Animated Bulkhead (1020681)
Posted by Rated X on November 18th, 2009 @ 3:22pm CST
The only one Im liking is Divebomb. I love the red baron colors. The Mudflap is horrible. For the record nobody in Miami (and probally the whole Dirty South) uses the word "Tuner" when refering to a hooked up car. I have no idea where Hasbro got this word from. When will we see that animated repaint of Voyager Thundercracker ???
Re: Out of Box Images of Revenge of the Fallen repaints and Animated Bulkhead (1020698)
Posted by TFBuyer on November 18th, 2009 @ 4:23pm CST
Stockade wrote:

I could not agree with you more Razorlcaw0000.

Seriously, I don't care WHAT they name these things or what kind of paint jobs they give them--biplane TFs FTW! It's been a long time coming!
Re: Out of Box Images of Revenge of the Fallen repaints and Animated Bulkhead (1020704)
Posted by Prime Riblet on November 18th, 2009 @ 4:46pm CST
None of these are very inspired. Divebomb is the best, but I already have Ransack which is better IMO.
Re: Out of Box Images of Revenge of the Fallen repaints and Animated Bulkhead (1020717)
Posted by Hard Hacker on November 18th, 2009 @ 5:30pm CST
Mudflap, being a caricature of a wigger, surprisingly finds this deco cool.

Which makes sense. Doesn't stop it from being... eh.
Re: Out of Box Images of Revenge of the Fallen repaints and Animated Bulkhead (1020852)
Posted by NassaDane on November 19th, 2009 @ 1:44am CST
I thought Mudflap looked pretty cool with all that red in bot mode. But his alt mode looks like a crappy animated figure.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Flip Racers Car & Rescue Bots Flip Salvage Recycling" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots Quickshadow White Car Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers -  Siege (War for Cybertron) - Battle Masters - Blowpipe - Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Fire House Station Playset. "Used"" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Trilogy Battle Masters - Aimless - Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots high tide lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Copter Crane Blades" on EBAY
Buy "New! Super7 GOLD ARMOR BUMBLEBEE Transformers ReAction Series Action Figure" on EBAY