PCC Grimstone and Steamhammer out at retail!

PCC Grimstone and Steamhammer out at retail!

Saturday, November 27th, 2010 9:50am CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 61,467

Seibertron member El Duque has found these two Power Combiner 5-Pack sets at his local Wal-Mart in Oklahoma.
Several of your members have reported sightings about them, just check out the thread by clicking here.

Credit(s): El Dugue, Adamassc

Re: PCC Grimstone and Steamhammer out at retail! (1151263)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on November 27th, 2010 @ 10:29am CST
Man-o-man. Oklahoma seems to be the place to be this season.
Re: PCC Grimstone and Steamhammer out at retail! (1151265)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on November 27th, 2010 @ 10:31am CST
Found Steamhammer but no Grimstone up here in Kansas. Still no RTS or Generations wave 5.
Re: PCC Grimstone and Steamhammer out at retail! (1151269)
Posted by El Duque on November 27th, 2010 @ 10:42am CST
amcgrath929 wrote:Man-o-man. Oklahoma seems to be the place to be this season.

We've been lucky here lately. I've had Jazz and Tracks for two weeks now, and the Thunderwing wave has already made an appearance as well. I just haven't been able to come up with them yet.
Re: PCC Grimstone and Steamhammer out at retail! (1151276)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on November 27th, 2010 @ 11:00am CST
El Duque wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
chrisc4 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:O yeah! Too bad I've yet to see Wave 3 (Stakeout and Crankcase) around the Dallas area, but who knows? I'll snatch them as soon as I see them.

they are way down here in Laredo! usually we dont get anything first. Any new generations or RtS in dallas?

Not in McKinney or the Village in Allen. I plan on searching for the Walmart Neighhbourhood Market in Plano next week.

And stupid me, during the Black Friday craze, I saw a shopping cart with Grimstone in it. Didn't ask where she got that one from. :BANG_HEAD:

How could you be so careless :P

My thrill of the hunt overrode my common sense. :P
Re: PCC Grimstone and Steamhammer out at retail! (1151282)
Posted by adamassc on November 27th, 2010 @ 11:20am CST
Re: PCC Grimstone and Steamhammer out at retail! (1151291)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on November 27th, 2010 @ 11:44am CST
I had no luck at 1 Walmart here, but there's still 3 or 4 left to check.

Now if I only had the money to actually get them. It's almost as frustrating as seeing Universe Skyfall at Ross last night(for the knowledge that I may have just missed a Universe Hardhead).
Re: PCC Grimstone and Steamhammer out at retail! (1151364)
Posted by WarGraver on November 27th, 2010 @ 3:00pm CST
adamassc wrote:I have to say, these two are the best 5 packs to date. The quality is equal. To the 2 packs finally, and they each have something unique to them-Grimstone has a uniform color scheme, and steamhammer has real hands, thumbs and all.

Bombshock has hands. With two thumbs each, even.
Re: PCC Grimstone and Steamhammer out at retail! (1151374)
Posted by Tolstyak on November 27th, 2010 @ 3:24pm CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
El Duque wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
chrisc4 wrote:

How could you be so careless :P

My thrill of the hunt overrode my common sense. :P

They have wave 2, 3, and 4 of the five pack combiners (at least 2 dinobots and 3 constructicons as of 3pm on 11/27) at the Walmart on Spring Creek Parkway and Coit, in Plano. Still haven't seen anything past wave one of the 2 packs.
Re: PCC Grimstone and Steamhammer out at retail! (1151435)
Posted by adamassc on November 27th, 2010 @ 6:16pm CST

Here's the pic I promised earlier. I would have had it up sooner, but I just now got how to post from my phone.
Re: PCC Grimstone and Steamhammer out at retail! (1151459)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on November 27th, 2010 @ 7:22pm CST
Tolstyak wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
El Duque wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
chrisc4 wrote:

How could you be so careless :P

My thrill of the hunt overrode my common sense. :P

I could just kiss you :x
Re: PCC Grimstone and Steamhammer out at retail! (1151800)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on November 28th, 2010 @ 3:59pm CST
Hopefully these won't take forever to hit Canada.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Timelines #3 Botcon 2008 Shattered Glass VF/NM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Collaborative: Back to the Future Mash-Up Gigawatt" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Starscream 9" Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Robots i Disguise animated toy lot Bumblebee Fixit" on EBAY
Buy "Toy Factory TRANSFORMERS Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Plush" on EBAY