PE-11 SFX Instruction Sheet

PE-11 SFX Instruction Sheet

Wednesday, April 6th, 2011 5:55pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 37,506

PerfectEffect have updated their twitter account with an image of the instruction sheet for their soon to be released PE-11 Scouting Force X set. The set is an homage to G1 Reflector, but these little guys are armed to the teeth! The instructions reveal how they manage to conceal all that hardware in camera mode. The instructions are mirrored below.

Credit(s): PerfectEffect twitter feed

Re: PE-11 SFX Instruction Sheet (1205810)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on April 6th, 2011 @ 6:13pm CDT
I am so ready for this. I love all of the weapons and the level of engineering involved with concealing them all in various ways. Yeah, it's a little small but that hasn't stopped me from purchasing all of their products so far. I'm all in.
Re: PE-11 SFX Instruction Sheet (1205811)
Posted by Tigertrack on April 6th, 2011 @ 6:13pm CDT

But I still have high hopes for this set!
Re: PE-11 SFX Instruction Sheet (1205812)
Posted by NTESHFT on April 6th, 2011 @ 6:15pm CDT
I so can't wait to get this!! It'll be my first PE figure(s) to get. I almost got the money saved for it. This one looks so awesome. I don't want to jump the gun on this, but I already feel this one is better than the TFC version. I know they haven't released anything other than the prototype pics, but I still think PE's looks better....
Re: PE-11 SFX Instruction Sheet (1205813)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on April 6th, 2011 @ 6:18pm CDT
Damn, these definitely do look great. But I'll be saving the cash for Devastator, and perhaps HOS Shockwave, and the FP Insecticons... shame.
:CON:
Re: PE-11 SFX Instruction Sheet (1205814)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on April 6th, 2011 @ 6:19pm CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:I hope the quality on this is better than my Sundor was. Head in upside down, does not transform correctly.

But I still have high hopes for this set!

Oh wow, sorry to hear about that luck. I heard accounts of the Shadow Warrior figure coming with two left feet as well. They most be rare occasions though because I haven't ran into any problems(knock on wood).
Re: PE-11 SFX Instruction Sheet (1205815)
Posted by Autobot032 on April 6th, 2011 @ 6:19pm CDT
Wow, even better than I hoped.
Re: PE-11 SFX Instruction Sheet (1205819)
Posted by NemesisMonkeySupreme on April 6th, 2011 @ 6:35pm CDT
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:I haven't bought a PE set I'm not happy with. I own their Rumble/Frenzy set, Rosanna/Kingbat and Rewind/Ejector and Sun/Moon ones. And their new backpack for City COmmander. They're one of the best third party manufacturers out there, almost up there with FP IMHO.

I wish Rumble/Frenzy could get updated Ejector/Rewind pegs and pistols attachments, but that's minor quibble. I'm hoping for a Sun/Night --> Lazerbeak/Buzzsaw repaint set cuz those colours didn't do it for me… and *maybe* a retooled Classics Ravage with jointed feet? :CON:
Re: PE-11 SFX Instruction Sheet (1205822)
Posted by NemesisMonkeySupreme on April 6th, 2011 @ 6:38pm CDT
Jaynz wrote:
GuyIncognito wrote:I think they ruined it with those colors. They should have been all-black. The camera should look like a real camera, not a child's toy camera.

They 'ruined' it by making it look like... Reflector. Right, got it.

:lol: :APPLAUSE: :CON:
Re: PE-11 SFX Instruction Sheet (1205828)
Posted by Anonymous on April 6th, 2011 @ 7:03pm CDT
Re: PE-11 SFX Instruction Sheet (1205831)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on April 6th, 2011 @ 7:08pm CDT
dear god............ =P~
Re: PE-11 SFX Instruction Sheet (1205862)
Posted by El Duque on April 6th, 2011 @ 7:41pm CDT
Skyfire-5 wrote:You know, I'm not much into giving praise, but wow El Duque... you are the news post master general, holmes... kik ass & (in my best The Dude impersonation) "radical, man"!

Appreciate the compliment, but Blurzz is the master. I'm merely his apprentice. :P
Re: PE-11 SFX Instruction Sheet (1205874)
Posted by GetRightRobot on April 6th, 2011 @ 7:50pm CDT
So much coolness! I ordered this the day preorders went up! I know exactly where he is going too!
Re: PE-11 SFX Instruction Sheet (1205881)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on April 6th, 2011 @ 8:01pm CDT
nemesismonkeysupreme wrote:

It'd be nice, but I don't mind them not having it. And yeah, a Laserbeak/Buzzsaw recolor would be awesome. It would 'complete' my 1984 Decepticon line for me. :D
Re: PE-11 SFX Instruction Sheet (1205894)
Posted by Sentinel Maximus on April 6th, 2011 @ 8:18pm CDT
Absolutly luv these figs! Right on! They clearly had the G1 cartoon in mind for the general look and color of Reflector.

Someone mentioned here about it being black? Uh no. Not for me anyway. You could cross your fingers for a recolor but I wont be buying it.

Thank you Fansproject! Another job well done!
Re: PE-11 SFX Instruction Sheet (1205896)
Posted by Blurrz on April 6th, 2011 @ 8:21pm CDT
Sentinel Maximus wrote:Thank you Fansproject! Another job well done!

This is made by third party company PerfectEffect, not Fansproject...
Re: PE-11 SFX Instruction Sheet (1205917)
Posted by GetRightRobot on April 6th, 2011 @ 9:09pm CDT
Sentinel Maximus wrote:
Thank you Fansproject! Another job well done!

:-? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: PE-11 SFX Instruction Sheet (1205945)
Posted by Rated X on April 6th, 2011 @ 10:12pm CDT
Re: PE-11 SFX Instruction Sheet (1205954)
Posted by Sentinel Maximus on April 6th, 2011 @ 10:31pm CDT
GetRightRobot wrote:
Sentinel Maximus wrote:
Thank you Fansproject! Another job well done!

:-? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Durp! :D

My bad :-B
Re: PE-11 SFX Instruction Sheet (1205957)
Posted by Sentinel Maximus on April 6th, 2011 @ 10:37pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:
Sentinel Maximus wrote:Thank you Fansproject! Another job well done!

This is made by third party company PerfectEffect, not Fansproject...

LOL! Perfect Effect is what I meant. Wuz thinkin of the other (Fansproject). Had it on my brain viewing the latest Warcry & Flameblast. Theyre good too!
Re: PE-11 SFX Instruction Sheet (1205997)
Posted by starboykb on April 7th, 2011 @ 5:51am CDT
Rated X wrote:Dammit I wish they would be out already !!! These guys are holding up my robotkingdom order but worth the wait.

Seem like the release push to April 20th. man i cant wait for mine too. :BANG_HEAD:

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "LOT Transformers Megatron, Galvatron, EX-11 Evil Lord, Sky Shadow, Titans Return" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kre-O lot of 7 Sets Sealed Megatron Bumblebee Prowl Mirage Jazz" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Leader Sky Lynx in box." on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN DIAC & OPTIMUS PRIME FIGURE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Blaster Rewind Buzzsaw Lot Complete TR Combiner Wars" on EBAY
Buy "Marvel TRANSFORMERS #36 (1988) 1st Sky Lynx Twin Twist & Sandstorm Appearance" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS TITANS RETURN DABURU & AUTOBOT TWINFERNO" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy 3-Pack Action Figure Set (E9501)" on EBAY