Perfect Effect PE-01 FR (Frenzy and Rumble) Shadow Warrior Two Pack Revealed

Perfect Effect PE-01 FR (Frenzy and Rumble) Shadow Warrior Two Pack Revealed

Sunday, April 11th, 2010 10:00pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 43,793

Rumble or Frenzy? Frenzy or Rumble? There's no need to make a choice here, as we're about to get both of them. Third Party Perfect Effect, famous for their most recent work on PE-01 Shadow Warrior have done the inevitable. You didn't need to be a rocket scientist to find the similarities between Shadow Warrior and G1 Frenzy and Rumble. With that, the Shadow Warrior has been repainted into a red and blue version, and whether which is Rumble or Frenzy can now be left to the eye of the beholder. Thanks to valued site sponsor RobotKingdom, they've supplied us with a product page and pictures of the two-pack.

This two-pack is set for release in May.

Keep it tuned to Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!

Credit(s): Mach, Robotkingdom

This article was last modified on Sunday, April 11th, 2010 10:09pm CDT

Re: Perfect Effect PE-01 FR (Frenzy and Rumble) Shadow Warrior Two Pack Revealed (1063780)
Posted by Mkall on April 11th, 2010 @ 10:20pm CDT
BOO YA!

I'll take'm!
Re: Perfect Effect PE-01 FR (Frenzy and Rumble) Shadow Warrior Two Pack Revealed (1063782)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on April 11th, 2010 @ 10:22pm CDT
Those molds and paint schemes look great!
Re: Perfect Effect PE-01 FR (Frenzy and Rumble) Shadow Warrior Two Pack Revealed (1063789)
Posted by UltraPrimal on April 11th, 2010 @ 10:33pm CDT
What? They repainted their figure that looks like Rumble and Frenzy into Rumble and Frenzy? You don't say! Who could have seen that coming? :roll:

I may pick these up if they're a fair price. I canceled my order of this guy when he originally came out because I heard he was of somewhat shitty quality. So if these guys are a cheaper price but better quality, as unlikely as that may be, I'd be willing to pick them up. But if they're overpriced and crap quality again, I might as well just pick up a blue GF Ramble to with my red Cybertron Scrapmetal and use them as my Classics Rumble and Frenzy.
Re: Perfect Effect PE-01 FR (Frenzy and Rumble) Shadow Warrior Two Pack Revealed (1063791)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on April 11th, 2010 @ 10:34pm CDT
And the 2-pack skirts the thorny issue of saying which is which! Now that's true genius in action.
Re: Perfect Effect PE-01 FR (Frenzy and Rumble) Shadow Warrior Two Pack Revealed (1063794)
Posted by Samsonator on April 11th, 2010 @ 10:46pm CDT
RIBFIR all the way, baby.
Anyway, these look fantastic! I've seen a few people repaint their shadow warriors into these guys, but to see an official (though not officially official, third party, and all...) redeco is very nice.
Re: Perfect Effect PE-01 FR (Frenzy and Rumble) Shadow Warrior Two Pack Revealed (1063795)
Posted by Prime Evil on April 11th, 2010 @ 10:50pm CDT
RIRFIB!!

Let the chaos begin!! :twisted:

Honestly, they really need to fix the peg so they can either work as target masters or add-ons to the Commander armors. But who am I kidding, these guys will be in bot mode!
Re: Perfect Effect PE-01 FR (Frenzy and Rumble) Shadow Warrior Two Pack Revealed (1063796)
Posted by El Duque on April 11th, 2010 @ 10:52pm CDT
Re: Perfect Effect PE-01 FR (Frenzy and Rumble) Shadow Warrior Two Pack Revealed (1063800)
Posted by Blurrz on April 11th, 2010 @ 10:59pm CDT
El Duque wrote:Sign me up, but I'll wait until BBTS puts up a pre-order. Smart move on their part to tease us with the black version first.

Although this is Frenzy and Rumble, I also feel that this is catered to the FansProject Commander sets. The original Shadow Warrior for Shadow Commander, the blue Shadow Warrior for City and the red one for Powered/D.I.A. Commander.
Re: Perfect Effect PE-01 FR (Frenzy and Rumble) Shadow Warrior Two Pack Revealed (1063801)
Posted by El Duque on April 11th, 2010 @ 11:09pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:

If they really wanted to be clever/diabolical they could have released a blue two pack for CC and a red two pack for DIA. Forcing those of us who just want these for the purpose of being Rumble and Frenzy to buy two sets.
Re: Perfect Effect PE-01 FR (Frenzy and Rumble) Shadow Warrior Two Pack Revealed (1063807)
Posted by Solrac333 on April 11th, 2010 @ 11:28pm CDT
The price will decide for me if I get these. But I do want them. =P~
Re: Perfect Effect PE-01 FR (Frenzy and Rumble) Shadow Warrior Two Pack Revealed (1063810)
Posted by Thinktank on April 11th, 2010 @ 11:38pm CDT
I'm on this muthatrucka!!!1
Re: Perfect Effect PE-01 FR (Frenzy and Rumble) Shadow Warrior Two Pack Revealed (1063812)
Posted by El Duque on April 12th, 2010 @ 12:03am CDT
omega666 wrote:The price will decide for me if I get these. But I do want them. =P~

$49.90, of course if you plan on getting them from a domestic retailer (assuming you live in the US) the price will be a little higher.
Re: Perfect Effect PE-01 FR (Frenzy and Rumble) Shadow Warrior Two Pack Revealed (1063813)
Posted by Dread_Wing on April 12th, 2010 @ 12:06am CDT
I was keen when this mould was first previewed, but after seeing the video reviews, and these new pics I am less enthusiastic. For what are essentially fancy targetmaster guns, they are quite expensive. Will have to see what price they put on the 2-pack, they will probably do an anime-accurate rumble repaint too.

Anyone else notice the chestplates are the wrong colour? Both should have black chests. (Except cartoon-Rumble who was purple)

edit: RIPFIB :KREMZEEK:
Re: Perfect Effect PE-01 FR (Frenzy and Rumble) Shadow Warrior Two Pack Revealed (1063814)
Posted by zodconvoy on April 12th, 2010 @ 12:18am CDT
Yup, I kinda figured the ones I repainted my self were going to look better.
[sips coffee contently]

RIBFIR
Re: Perfect Effect PE-01 FR (Frenzy and Rumble) Shadow Warrior Two Pack Revealed (1063816)
Posted by Torneira on April 12th, 2010 @ 12:43am CDT
In one word: SWEET !
Re: Perfect Effect PE-01 FR (Frenzy and Rumble) Shadow Warrior Two Pack Revealed (1063825)
Posted by kirbenvost on April 12th, 2010 @ 1:06am CDT
Crap, 2 pack?!

Who wants to split one with me, I take the red, you take the blue?
Re: Perfect Effect PE-01 FR (Frenzy and Rumble) Shadow Warrior Two Pack Revealed (1063827)
Posted by Trikeboy on April 12th, 2010 @ 1:09am CDT
This is why I only bought one PE-01. I found it to be pretty sturdy and it holds together well. The red one (Frenzy, :roll: ) has too much red. The chest piece should be black. A five minute fix though so not too bothered.

I thought Perfect Effect were looking into different alt modes for future releases. Didn't they plan to have five releases? We now have PE-01, PE-02 and PE-03. What could be 4 and 5? Shattered Glass colours (swapped with Eject and Rewind)?
Re: Perfect Effect PE-01 FR (Frenzy and Rumble) Shadow Warrior Two Pack Revealed (1063833)
Posted by Editor on April 12th, 2010 @ 1:38am CDT
kirbenvost wrote:Crap, 2 pack?!

Who wants to split one with me, I take the red, you take the blue?

I'm interested, I could use a Frenzy.......
Re: Perfect Effect PE-01 FR (Frenzy and Rumble) Shadow Warrior Two Pack Revealed (1063840)
Posted by Oilspill on April 12th, 2010 @ 2:22am CDT
Excellent, this is what I was waiting for. I have heard the quality is a little lacking, and be aware that they are smaller then the original Frenzy and Rumble, IIRC.

But the detail and articulation on these guys looks excellent. Can't wait to pick them up and stick them with DL Ravage and ML Soundwave.
Re: Perfect Effect PE-01 FR (Frenzy and Rumble) Shadow Warrior Two Pack Revealed (1063844)
Posted by Burn on April 12th, 2010 @ 2:35am CDT
Blurrz wrote:

So what you're saying is not only did they create a interest for two "iconic" characters, but they also managed to do so in a way you that you have to buy two x 2 packs to complement your other Commander sets.

As for these guys ... I must be one of the few people who aren't impressed by them. There's just something off about them to me.

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Starscream & Waspinator" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PRIME BLIGHT Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Kingdom WFC RHINOX Voyager 6 inch Action figure" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Voyager Decepticon Blitzwing complete w/extras" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Kingdom WFC RHINOX Voyager Figure IN HAND!! MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War 4 Cybertron Kingdom Voyager WFC-K27 Rhinox IN HAND" on EBAY