Perfect Effect PE-11 convention exclusive Night Ops Version at TFcon

Perfect Effect PE-11 convention exclusive Night Ops Version at TFcon

Monday, July 4th, 2011 1:33pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News, Collectables, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 56,426

Valued site sponsor Robotkingdom.com have sent us the following message concerning the above mentioned item!
Limited to 500 pieces for distribution at conventions around the world in 2011, 50 pieces of the Perfect Effect PE-11 Night Ops Version will be sold at TFcon 2011. This will be available at onsite registration on a first come, first serve basis starting at the Friday night registration pickup.

Canada's Annual Transformers Collectors Convention – July 30th and 31st, 2011 – Delta Meadowvale Resort and Conference Centre – 6750 Mississauga Road, Mississauga, Ontario

Or click here for a direct link to the topic at hand.

You might remember that Robotkingdom had sold 250 units of this item at BotCon 2011, this also means that there are another 200 units of this item left to be sold at other conventions.

Stick with seibertron.com to get all your transformers news and updates concerning this item!

Credit(s): Robotkingdom.com, TFCon

Re: Perfect Effect PE-11 convention exclusive Night Ops Version at TFcon (1252548)
Posted by Spleenzorio on July 4th, 2011 @ 2:43pm CDT
Mannn I want this guy, but I'm going the Saturday so hopefully they will have some left.
Re: Perfect Effect PE-11 convention exclusive Night Ops Version at TFcon (1252608)
Posted by NemesisMonkeySupreme on July 4th, 2011 @ 4:42pm CDT
I still don't understand the whole "convention exclusive" thing. I realise they want to get people to attend but the real money to be made by these exclusives is always on the secondary market instad of going to the producers themselves. I also realise that exclusives are almost ALWAYS redecos so the production cost is low, but PE (as well as Hasbro, Takara, etc. on their own exclusives) would probably sell more of these than of the original versions if they just offered them for outright sale…

Just seems like poor business to save all the badass-looking stuff for "limited release" :???:
Re: Perfect Effect PE-11 convention exclusive Night Ops Version at TFcon (1253105)
Posted by Spleenzorio on July 5th, 2011 @ 12:39pm CDT
Re: Perfect Effect PE-11 convention exclusive Night Ops Version at TFcon (1253135)
Posted by Dead Metal on July 5th, 2011 @ 1:44pm CDT
Spleenzorio wrote:It's almost like if you go to a hockey game or something and you get an autograph. Not everyone is going to have it because you went and got it. That's kinda what exclusive shiz like this is, somewhat of a memory of you going to the event.

Wait, whaaaaaaat? :BOOM:
Aren't you Rated X, aka the guy who wants everything be it general release or exclusive KOed because there "should not be any exclusives"?
Lol, did you change your way of thinking along with the name?
Re: Perfect Effect PE-11 convention exclusive Night Ops Version at TFcon (1253147)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on July 5th, 2011 @ 2:14pm CDT
Dead Metal wrote:

Wait, whaaaaaaat? :BOOM:
Lol, did you change your way of thinking along with the name?

I think you've got the wrong guy, DM. They do have the same avatar, but that's it. Spleenzorio only has 30 posts and joined two months ago. I'd encourage an apology.
Re: Perfect Effect PE-11 convention exclusive Night Ops Version at TFcon (1253153)
Posted by Dead Metal on July 5th, 2011 @ 2:27pm CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:

Wait, whaaaaaaat? :BOOM:
Lol, did you change your way of thinking along with the name?

Shut up, you're not the boss of me, be quiet before I pop a cap in yo ass! :P

Lol, I'm utterly confused and ashamed right now :lol:
My bad, sorry Speenzorio, won't happen again. (Actually, no I can't promise that, I'm kind of weird there are a heck of a lot of people that can say "Amen" to that.)

Man, I'm in a funny mood today. 8-}
Re: Perfect Effect PE-11 convention exclusive Night Ops Version at TFcon (1253165)
Posted by NemesisMonkeySupreme on July 5th, 2011 @ 2:52pm CDT

Except hockey games don't produce autographs. It's not like I can get autographs watching the game at home, but only get ones with silver ink and glitter at the game… and that analogy also doesn't apply to Target, Wal-Mart, Toys'r'Us etc exclusives (unless a trip to those places is worth remembering…).
Re: Perfect Effect PE-11 convention exclusive Night Ops Version at TFcon (1253589)
Posted by Spleenzorio on July 6th, 2011 @ 9:09am CDT
Dead Metal wrote:
Razorclaw0000 wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:

Wait, whaaaaaaat? :BOOM:
Lol, did you change your way of thinking along with the name?

Shut up, you're not the boss of me, be quiet before I pop a cap in yo ass! :P

Lol, I'm utterly confused and ashamed right now :lol:

Man, I'm in a funny mood today. 8-}

Haha no worries. Actually I joined just over a year ago and just started posting a while ago, wasn't much of a forums kinda guy.
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:

I know it wasn't the best comparison but I was at work when I typed it and I'm not always 100% awake when I'm here :P

But anyways back on topic! If anyone is going to TFCon Friday and Saturday and wants to work something out I'd gladly do business. I'm for sure going to be there Saturday.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Speedster Boulder Flip Racers Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Stealth Force Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Salvage" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots  Brushfire and Salvage Recycling" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Lot Movie Jazz Ratchet Hot Shot Bumblebee Barricade" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse Ultra Magnus Used Commander Class-Series 2" on EBAY
Buy "IRONHIDE - Transformers Optimus Prime Cyberverse  - Commander Class" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers -  Siege (War for Cybertron) - Battle Masters - Blowpipe - Sealed" on EBAY