Perfect Effect SFX-03 BULLET Pics

Perfect Effect SFX-03 BULLET Pics

Wednesday, January 26th, 2011 8:36am CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: TCracker   Views: 27,849

3rd Party company Perfect Effect have new pics on the upcoming SFX Team! And they are definitely packing. So watch out, they are no pushovers!

Click HERE to see all pics!

Seibertron.com Image

Seibertron.com Image

Seibertron.com Image

Seibertron.com Image

Seibertron.com Image

Seibertron.com Imag<p style=Credit(s): Yahoo Japan blogs

This article was last modified on Wednesday, January 26th, 2011 8:59am CST

Re: Perfect Effect SFX-03 BULLET Pics (1173837)
Posted by El Duque on January 26th, 2011 @ 8:47am CST
Good grief these look awesome!
Re: Perfect Effect SFX-03 BULLET Pics (1173840)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on January 26th, 2011 @ 8:53am CST
I never thought I'd describe any incarnation of Reflector as bad-ass, but DAMN!

That South Korean studio that used to rip off every Japanese robot/spaceship/character design they could get their hands on in the late '80s needs to do a remake of 'Solar Adventure' that steals this Reflector's design. The aliens their commie neighbors have teamed up with this time won't even know what hit 'em!

Making the 3-barreled vulcan from his tripod was an awesome idea; that means you can fold the barrels out slightly so he can widen his line of fire into an anti-aircraft death-spray.
Re: Perfect Effect SFX-03 BULLET Pics (1173841)
Posted by Mkall on January 26th, 2011 @ 8:57am CST
The tripod forms a gatling gun
The lenses form a jetpack

Oh my this set is epically awesome.
Re: Perfect Effect SFX-03 BULLET Pics (1173848)
Posted by rpetras on January 26th, 2011 @ 9:25am CST
I want this so bad I can TASTE it!
Re: Perfect Effect SFX-03 BULLET Pics (1173849)
Posted by Jesterhead on January 26th, 2011 @ 9:25am CST
This is very awesome!

But, I can't help but hope for a DL Reflector set with a real (albeit low quality) digital camera!
Re: Perfect Effect SFX-03 BULLET Pics (1173850)
Posted by Ultra Magnus on January 26th, 2011 @ 9:25am CST
SO awesome! They're like the Mayhem Attack Squad! I'm an Autobot, but the Decepticons sure do have a bunch of sweet characters!

Re: Perfect Effect SFX-03 BULLET Pics (1173855)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on January 26th, 2011 @ 9:34am CST
This set is incredible. Engineering genius. The accessories are all compatible in both modes. That's one of the things I love about FP and PE seems to have nailed it. I hope the paint apps and connection points are solid(problem with some of their previous releases) bc this is an instant buy.
Re: Perfect Effect SFX-03 BULLET Pics (1173864)
Posted by Geekee1 on January 26th, 2011 @ 10:01am CST
Bought
Re: Perfect Effect SFX-03 BULLET Pics (1173865)
Posted by Prime Evil on January 26th, 2011 @ 10:03am CST
Yeaaa...this is a definite buy. Cmooooooon preorder!!

Who woulda thought that reflector could be so bad ass?
Re: Perfect Effect SFX-03 BULLET Pics (1173867)
Posted by kirbenvost on January 26th, 2011 @ 10:11am CST
Holy crap. I can only hope this is affordable.
Re: Perfect Effect SFX-03 BULLET Pics (1173872)
Posted by SumoXL on January 26th, 2011 @ 10:15am CST
Need to know how much and where to get those stands they use? anyone knows where to buy the stands or the names of the stands
Re: Perfect Effect SFX-03 BULLET Pics (1173879)
Posted by Rated X on January 26th, 2011 @ 10:28am CST
I like everything except the use of the camera lens as a jet pack. Some things were just meant to be placed into a parts box like Classic Bumblebee's trailer and City Commanders big gun. The lens will be joining them in my parts box.
Re: Perfect Effect SFX-03 BULLET Pics (1173891)
Posted by Tigertrack on January 26th, 2011 @ 10:45am CST
I'll grab a set or two...

I hope the paint apps. make it look even better!
Re: Perfect Effect SFX-03 BULLET Pics (1173893)
Posted by S4_NE on January 26th, 2011 @ 10:52am CST
I want it, but I wonder what the price tag will be 100.00 +? :KREMZEEK:
Re: Perfect Effect SFX-03 BULLET Pics (1173913)
Posted by MGrotusque on January 26th, 2011 @ 12:05pm CST
I'm shocked at how excellent these guys look. They're amazing. Well done PE!! well done. There's some heavy artillery there too. These guys look like quite the force to be reckoned with.

Now for the price. Please keep it reasonable :PRAY:
Re: Perfect Effect SFX-03 BULLET Pics (1173941)
Posted by RiddlerJ on January 26th, 2011 @ 12:53pm CST
I want these guys (this guy?) so badly.

But I have a feeling that the price is gonna kill me. I may have to just make due with the Perceptor remold. :-(
Re: Perfect Effect SFX-03 BULLET Pics (1173981)
Posted by WarGraver on January 26th, 2011 @ 2:47pm CST
Hideous cannon thing, or asymmetrical jetpack. Ick. He's definitely the loser of the trio.

However, seeing Shield with his... shield... standing upright, so that the holes actually serve a purpose, I've come to like him. So I'm back to considering this set based on how much it costs.
Re: Perfect Effect SFX-03 BULLET Pics (1173994)
Posted by NTESHFT on January 26th, 2011 @ 3:17pm CST
I'll take it.....
Re: Perfect Effect SFX-03 BULLET Pics (1174005)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on January 26th, 2011 @ 3:58pm CST
Let's see...

1) Show accurate lookalike robot modes
2) Wonderful camera mode.
3) Highly articulated figures with every camera part serving a purpose
4) Are not Decepticons which combine with an Autobot

Seems like a winner to me! I gotta say I'm impressed here.
Re: Perfect Effect SFX-03 BULLET Pics (1174161)
Posted by synthetik on January 26th, 2011 @ 9:57pm CST
Wow, this set is ridiculously sexy. PE PLEASE take your time on releasing these

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Lot incomplete G1 Generations Optimus Megatron McDonalds Armada RID" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Minicon Slipstream Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS ONE STEP CHANGER STEELJAW RID ROBOTS IN DISGUISE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise RiD 2015 Legion Class Groundbuster Arm Claw" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Minicon Drift Jetstorm" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series #51 Soundwave/Chromia/Arcee/Elita-1 Brand New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Micron Arms SHOCKWAVE Misb New Deluxe Am-29 Rid Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID 2015 Crash Optimus Prime Strongarm Combiner Force PrimeStrong" on EBAY