Friday, January 20th, 2012 8:36am CST

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 32,648

We just received word from site sponsor Robotkingdom that pre-orders have been listed for PerfectEffect's MOTOBOT PE-DX-01 RC (pink) & MOTOBOT PE-DX-01 RC BATTLE Version (blue). Each is priced at $74.90 and scheduled to release at the end of March.

According to the listings:

• More than 30 points of articulation
  • Made of PC-ABS, PVC, Diecast
  • Sword x 2
  • Laser Gun x 2
  • Long Range Sniper Rifle x 1

Credit(s): Robotkingdom

This article was last modified on Friday, January 20th, 2012 9:08am CST

Re: PerfectEffect Motobot PE-DX-01 RC and PE-DX-01 RC Battle Version Available for Pre-Order at Robotkingdom (1336032)
Posted by gothsaurus on January 20th, 2012 @ 8:41am CST
Wow. These look fantastic in pink and blue. Cycle mode is sexy. Well... come to think of it, the alt mode might be a little bit as well. :-? Best not think about that too hard.

Nice they used die-cast a bit as well. I hope Hasbro sits up and takes notice. The 3rd party companies are beating them to the punch on Arcee, Devastator, Masterpiece Soundwave, a decent in-scale Megatron...

They gotta know we've been waiting for these, right?
Re: PerfectEffect Motobot PE-DX-01 RC and PE-DX-01 RC Battle Version Available for Pre-Order at Robotkingdom (1336041)
Posted by AnimeFreak505 on January 20th, 2012 @ 8:55am CST
easy pass on the pink but I'm loving the blue junkion repaint please :WRECKERS:
Re: PerfectEffect Motobot PE-DX-01 RC and PE-DX-01 RC Battle Version Available for Pre-Order at Robotkingdom (1336042)
Posted by Jesterhead on January 20th, 2012 @ 8:57am CST
Diecast in the lower legs. I'm sold.
Re: PerfectEffect Motobot PE-DX-01 RC and PE-DX-01 RC Battle Version Available for Pre-Order at Robotkingdom (1336047)
Posted by Rated X on January 20th, 2012 @ 9:19am CST
Re: PerfectEffect Motobot PE-DX-01 RC and PE-DX-01 RC Battle Version Available for Pre-Order at Robotkingdom (1336050)
Posted by mattwhite924 on January 20th, 2012 @ 9:28am CST
I'm usually not a fan of motorcycle transformers, but these look really good. I'm not sure if I like the pink or blue better, but both do look pretty nice.
Re: PerfectEffect Motobot PE-DX-01 RC and PE-DX-01 RC Battle Version Available for Pre-Order at Robotkingdom (1336051)
Posted by gothsaurus on January 20th, 2012 @ 9:32am CST
I think the diecast may be to strengthen a delicate part of the design in the foot. (?) If that's the case, then I'm all for it. Anything to protect these expensive 3rd party figures from breaking is a good thing. I WOULD like to get a few transformations out of them.
Re: PerfectEffect Motobot PE-DX-01 RC and PE-DX-01 RC Battle Version Available for Pre-Order at Robotkingdom (1336052)
Posted by DevastaTTor on January 20th, 2012 @ 9:32am CST
Love'em! Bring in the BBTS preorders.
Re: PerfectEffect Motobot PE-DX-01 RC and PE-DX-01 RC Battle Version Available for Pre-Order at Robotkingdom (1336058)
Posted by Erailea on January 20th, 2012 @ 9:48am CST
I might just have to think about setting money aside for one of them... can't decide if I want the Arcee or Chromia coloration though. Ugh! Lol. Love Arcee but I only have movie-verse Chromia. Would be nice to have something that's biped to represent her.

But both colors looks so awesome.
Re: PerfectEffect Motobot PE-DX-01 RC and PE-DX-01 RC Battle Version Available for Pre-Order at Robotkingdom (1336059)
Posted by AnimeFreak505 on January 20th, 2012 @ 9:49am CST
Rated X wrote:I do like them but im not sure yet. I agree with the post earlier about a junkion repaint. Also I could do without diecast. It just raises the price, and a good coat of gloss over the painted plastic looks the same as diecast. My Fansproject Springer is too damn heavy from diecast.

wreck-gars wife nancy :WRECKERS:
Re: PerfectEffect Motobot PE-DX-01 RC and PE-DX-01 RC Battle Version Available for Pre-Order at Robotkingdom (1336086)
Posted by kirbenvost on January 20th, 2012 @ 10:41am CST
Re: PerfectEffect Motobot PE-DX-01 RC and PE-DX-01 RC Battle Version Available for Pre-Order at Robotkingdom (1336093)
Posted by rpetras on January 20th, 2012 @ 10:58am CST
Preordered, along with Hegemon and the Leader Ironhide weapon upgrades.

They will all arrive together whenever the last guy, Hegemon I think, ships.

kirbenvost wrote:I'm pleasantly surprised by that price. Not sure if I can come up with that much so soon, but there are other things I want to order from RK as well, so maybe.

I was in the same boat, I didn't want to spend all that clink at once, but I figured if I combined all that shipping, I would end up saving some dough on stuff I was going to end up ordering anyway.

I put it all on Bill me Later, so I can pay it off as I come up with the money.
Re: PerfectEffect Motobot PE-DX-01 RC and PE-DX-01 RC Battle Version Available for Pre-Order at Robotkingdom (1336097)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on January 20th, 2012 @ 11:05am CST
Ahhh yeah getting closer now. As much as I would love to order these awesome figs I gotta account for QC factors and IMO that's the only thing that can f*ck it all up now so.... :PRAY: :VEHI:
Re: PerfectEffect Motobot PE-DX-01 RC and PE-DX-01 RC Battle Version Available for Pre-Order at Robotkingdom (1336102)
Posted by gothsaurus on January 20th, 2012 @ 11:11am CST
I'd love to see Nancy kinda ret-conned with no pink. That's a little too Arcee. Her matching nicely with Wreck-Gar would be awesome.
Re: PerfectEffect Motobot PE-DX-01 RC and PE-DX-01 RC Battle Version Available for Pre-Order at Robotkingdom (1336162)
Posted by Requiem Prime on January 20th, 2012 @ 1:19pm CST
Welp, now I have 3 things ON robotkindgom I'm waiting for BBTS to pick up. I like their service and account management, but man they are always last to the party.
Re: PerfectEffect Motobot PE-DX-01 RC and PE-DX-01 RC Battle Version Available for Pre-Order at Robotkingdom (1336196)
Posted by kirbenvost on January 20th, 2012 @ 2:20pm CST
rpetras wrote:

I put it all on Bill me Later, so I can pay it off as I come up with the money.

RK has 'Bill me Later'? How did I miss this before? Well, regardless, I won't have the money if this thing releases in January anyway.
Re: PerfectEffect Motobot PE-DX-01 RC and PE-DX-01 RC Battle Version Available for Pre-Order at Robotkingdom (1336286)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on January 20th, 2012 @ 5:37pm CST
Ordered the pink one immediately, haha. And another fembot is added to the collection :twisted:
Re: PerfectEffect Motobot PE-DX-01 RC and PE-DX-01 RC Battle Version Available for Pre-Order at Robotkingdom (1336307)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on January 20th, 2012 @ 6:46pm CST
I'll take both, please. :grin:
Re: PerfectEffect Motobot PE-DX-01 RC and PE-DX-01 RC Battle Version Available for Pre-Order at Robotkingdom (1336317)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on January 20th, 2012 @ 6:58pm CST
I'll be pre-ordering both of these. The articulation looks outstanding and the diecast is a nice touch. Well played Perfect Effect
Re: PerfectEffect Motobot PE-DX-01 RC and PE-DX-01 RC Battle Version Available for Pre-Order at Robotkingdom (1336319)
Posted by Sodan-1 on January 20th, 2012 @ 6:59pm CST
ARGH!!! What to do, what to do, what to do.

Currently have zero fembots. The only female Autobot I'm interested in getting is an Arcee (don't really care about Chromia, Moonwalker or Firestarter), but I'm struggling to get past the whole Arcee as a motorbike thing. That being said, I don't think we'll ever get a fembot that looks this good in robot mode that transforms into a car.

Thinking I may have to pull the trigger on the pink.

I'd also like to learn more about this "Bill me later" option mentioned by rpetras.
Re: PerfectEffect Motobot PE-DX-01 RC and PE-DX-01 RC Battle Version Available for Pre-Order at Robotkingdom (1336478)
Posted by Vicalliose on January 21st, 2012 @ 5:26am CST
Looks awesome. But as with anything I'm going to wait for reviews to avoid disappointment.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers G1 Original Transformer Autobots “Trailbreaker" - 1984 - Black 4wd" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War For Cybertron Earthrise Paradron Medic Lifeline - No Gun" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO Transformers Mini-Con  Slipstream." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise Kingdom Lot Of 10 New Hoist Trailbreaker Inferno Scourge" on EBAY