Peter Cullen will be at Botcon 2007!

Peter Cullen will be at  Botcon 2007!

Thursday, June 21st, 2007 4:48pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Event News, Press Releases, Company News
Posted by: GetterDragun   Views: 23,450

According to the BotCon website, Peter Cullen will be attending BotCon! He will be sigining Autographs on Saturday at 9:30am-10:30am. It seems the organizers of BotCon have assembled a "dream team" of special guests for the Transformes Community, so get your Prime memorabilia ready and get it signed!

Credit(s): Geekee1, BotCon.com

This article was last modified on Thursday, June 21st, 2007 4:52pm CDT

Re: Peter Cullen will be at Botcon 2007! (176318)
Posted by Dclone Soundwave on June 21st, 2007 @ 4:52pm CDT
Son of a bitch. Second time I miss out on meeting Peter Cullen. This crap is a bunch of BS. Oh well. Ain't nothin I can do about it.
Re: Peter Cullen will be at Botcon 2007! (176321)
Posted by skyrinkfusion on June 21st, 2007 @ 4:53pm CDT
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:( I wanna go
Re: Peter Cullen will be at Botcon 2007! (176324)
Posted by Tigertrack on June 21st, 2007 @ 4:54pm CDT
What should I bring to have him sign??? A Tf cowboy hat? If only I had one...
Re: Peter Cullen will be at Botcon 2007! (176336)
Posted by Nightwalker on June 21st, 2007 @ 5:00pm CDT
Unfortunatly there is never a BOTCON here in Amsterdam :(
Re: Peter Cullen will be at Botcon 2007! (176339)
Posted by Marsekay on June 21st, 2007 @ 5:02pm CDT
Someone needs to get an optimash prime signed by his lookalike peter cullen.
Re: Peter Cullen will be at Botcon 2007! (176357)
Posted by osubot20 on June 21st, 2007 @ 5:16pm CDT
Does anyone know when the movie is coming out is it the 3rd or 4th. I have around 12 friends including myself going to see the movie
Re: Peter Cullen will be at Botcon 2007! (176364)
Posted by GetterDragun on June 21st, 2007 @ 5:22pm CDT
Movies coming out on the third.
Re: Peter Cullen will be at Botcon 2007! (176365)
Posted by GetterDragun on June 21st, 2007 @ 5:23pm CDT
Oh yea, I think it can be officially said now:

"Best BotCon Ever!"
Re: Peter Cullen will be at Botcon 2007! (176368)
Posted by 1337W422102 on June 21st, 2007 @ 5:28pm CDT
He's only signing for an hour? You guys better get there early!
Re: Peter Cullen will be at Botcon 2007! (176374)
Posted by Zombie Starscream on June 21st, 2007 @ 5:31pm CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:What should I bring to have him sign??? A Tf cowboy hat? If only I had one...
Maybe a O. Prime if you have one, and then varnish over it so the signature doesn't come off. But you might have to bring a permanent marker that works on plastic or diecast if he doesn't have one.

It stinks :sad: I can't go to Botcon either!
Re: Peter Cullen will be at Botcon 2007! (176563)
Posted by Elita One on June 21st, 2007 @ 7:29pm CDT
If only I could win Tattslotto.I could go to the States and go to Botcon. I wish someone here could get me an autographed pic. I'll pay really well and everything. I can wish can't I?
Geekee 1. I love your sig picture. You make the Megatron Mr Potato Head custom yourself. It looks awesome mate :).
Re: Peter Cullen will be at Botcon 2007! (176564)
Posted by gogleman374 on June 21st, 2007 @ 7:29pm CDT
Shit,Just When I cannot go.
Re: Peter Cullen will be at Botcon 2007! (176670)
Posted by Roboto750 on June 21st, 2007 @ 8:30pm CDT
1337W422102 wrote:He's only signing for an hour? You guys better get there early!

Yes, do be sure to get there early! They cut the mile-long line off last year. They also asked people not to pose for pictures with Cullen to save time (note that niether of us were posing in my avatar pic, so no time was wasted!).

Anyway, Peter is a great guy and I'm glad to get to meet him again! The only think I have to say is....

C'mon Welker!

:PRAY:
Re: Peter Cullen will be at Botcon 2007! (176707)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on June 21st, 2007 @ 9:12pm CDT
Finnaly BotCon does something worthwhile this year, I hope he tells Stan to knock off that new song crap already!
Re: Peter Cullen will be at Botcon 2007! (176711)
Posted by UltraPrimal on June 21st, 2007 @ 9:14pm CDT
Cool! Now what about Frank?
Re: Peter Cullen will be at Botcon 2007! (176739)
Posted by Elita One on June 21st, 2007 @ 9:34pm CDT
Yea come on Frank. Botcon would be sold out if he turned up.
Re: Peter Cullen will be at Botcon 2007! (177694)
Posted by Counterpunch on June 22nd, 2007 @ 12:03pm CDT
I'm gonna hug him.

(No homo.)
Re: Peter Cullen will be at Botcon 2007! (177707)
Posted by Optimus Prime 101 on June 22nd, 2007 @ 12:09pm CDT
*GASP* he's gonna b there! shit! i can't go! darnit!
Re: Peter Cullen will be at Botcon 2007! (177720)
Posted by Prime Evil on June 22nd, 2007 @ 12:20pm CDT
I was wondering what to bring to get signed...TFC #00 perhaps? So excited about this!!
Re: Peter Cullen will be at Botcon 2007! (177723)
Posted by Counterpunch on June 22nd, 2007 @ 12:22pm CDT
You know, in all seriousness, I'd much prefer a picture and 10 seconds to say thank you to the man than I would getting an autograph.

A hand shake and picture is so much more worth it in my opinion.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Chromia Comic New MIB NIB MOC 2014" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Seige War For Cybertron Trilogy Hasbro Chromia Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 52 Deluxe Arcee Chromia Elita 1 Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers 2005 Botcon Exclusive Universe Ratchet COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers 2005 Botcon Exclusive Timelines Universe Ironhide w/ weapon" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Optimus Primal" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Autobody Roadbuster SEALED " on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS KINGDOM WAR FOR CYBERTRON TRILOGY BLACKARCHNIA FIGURE NEW IN HAND." on EBAY