Pics of Nuremberg's Toy Fair 2010 exclusive RPM Optimus Prime

Pics of Nuremberg's Toy Fair 2010 exclusive RPM Optimus Prime

Tuesday, February 9th, 2010 1:35pm CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 47,296

Marco wrote:Hello Seibertron Team,

I saw the news report you did on the Toy Fair 2010 in Nuremberg which was brought to you by Philister from ntf-archive.de and I thought I'd add a little bonus.

Hasbro was giving away a little exclusive RPM Optimus Prime to business partners. The item comes in a small box, repainted with Cybertronian symbols added as well as Toy Fair 2010 and "Autobots Roll Out" written on him. Since I got my hand on him I thought I'd share the news, maybe you have use for it.

Maybe it´s time to become a member of Seibertron myself :) Apart from that, keep up the good work. I check in every day for news for some years now and you are the best out there!

Best regards,
Marco

Make sure you visit Seibertron.com on February 13th and 14th for tons of pictures from Toy Fair in New York City!

Credit(s): Marco (aka Laserwave13)

Re: Pics of Nuremberg's Toy Fair 2010 exclusive RPM Optimus Prime (1045672)
Posted by Seibertron on February 9th, 2010 @ 1:41pm CST
Thanks for the great information and pics, "Laserwave13". And thanks for becoming a member of Seibertron.com!
Re: Pics of Nuremberg's Toy Fair 2010 exclusive RPM Optimus Prime (1045673)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on February 9th, 2010 @ 1:43pm CST
Sweet, great detail in that paint job. I just wish Prime was the correct length, he's too short, he's missing the toolboxes or whatever between the cab and rear wheels.
Re: Pics of Nuremberg's Toy Fair 2010 exclusive RPM Optimus Prime (1045674)
Posted by Mkall on February 9th, 2010 @ 1:45pm CST
The addition of the mirror is actualy what impressed me the most about this.
Re: Pics of Nuremberg's Toy Fair 2010 exclusive RPM Optimus Prime (1045704)
Posted by Blurrz on February 9th, 2010 @ 3:27pm CST
Looks like RPMs are becoming a lot more dynamic than they previously were. Or atleast the packaging is... hehe. Can't wait for Feb 13
Re: Pics of Nuremberg's Toy Fair 2010 exclusive RPM Optimus Prime (1045743)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on February 9th, 2010 @ 6:12pm CST
Must avoid collecting exclusives for lines I don't collect... :BOOM:
Re: Pics of Nuremberg's Toy Fair 2010 exclusive RPM Optimus Prime (1045782)
Posted by 1337W422102 on February 9th, 2010 @ 10:38pm CST
That looks terrible. I guess whoever made this was "only following orders." You guys better not rush to their defence.
Re: Pics of Nuremberg's Toy Fair 2010 exclusive RPM Optimus Prime (1045817)
Posted by Flux Convoy on February 10th, 2010 @ 4:50am CST
I don't collect these guys since Hot Wheels and the like do nothing for me. This looks pretty neat though for a one off collector piece. I wouldn't knock myself out getting one but if it happened into my hands, I'd hold onto it. Cool packaging too.
:BOT:
Re: Pics of Nuremberg's Toy Fair 2010 exclusive RPM Optimus Prime (1045826)
Posted by Didicos on February 10th, 2010 @ 5:35am CST
This thing is ugly.And it is not transforming.Sorry,but there is no place in my collection for something like this...
Re: Pics of Nuremberg's Toy Fair 2010 exclusive RPM Optimus Prime (1045879)
Posted by 1337W422102 on February 10th, 2010 @ 10:35am CST
Flux Convoy wrote:
1337W422102 wrote:Flamebait.

Wait, what? I was making a "Nuremberg Defence" joke!
Re: Pics of Nuremberg's Toy Fair 2010 exclusive RPM Optimus Prime (1046477)
Posted by Flux Convoy on February 12th, 2010 @ 10:54am CST
1337W422102 wrote:
Flux Convoy wrote:
1337W422102 wrote:Don't mind me.

Wait, what? I was making a "Nuremberg Defence" joke!

Went right over my head dude. Sorry, I don't sleep much these days. :lol:
:BOT:
Re: Pics of Nuremberg's Toy Fair 2010 exclusive RPM Optimus Prime (1046479)
Posted by 1337W422102 on February 12th, 2010 @ 10:55am CST
Flux Convoy wrote:
1337W422102 wrote:
Flux Convoy wrote:
1337W422102 wrote:Don't mind me.

Wait, what? I was making a "Nuremberg Defence" joke!

Went right over my head dude. Sorry, I don't sleep much these days. :lol:
:BOT:

S'all good, buddy. 8)

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Autobot Sovereign Alpha Trion 7" Action Figure  Nib" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titan Returns Blitzwing + Headmaster Hazard Voyager class New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return BROADSIDE BLUNDERBUSS Generations Voyager Class" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Darkmoon & Astrotrain Titans Return Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations - Titans Return Hyperfire & Blurr (loose)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends Blurr SEALED G1 LG-25 Takara Titans Return Generations" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Barricade Action Figure Hasbro" on EBAY