Pictures of Internal Artwork by Alex MIlne from IDW's Megatron: Origin Book.

Pictures of Internal Artwork by Alex MIlne from IDW's Megatron: Origin Book.

Friday, May 11th, 2007 2:34pm CDT

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 10,132

The Megatron: Origin miniseries is due to hit comic book retailers in May. This highly anticipated series features some great new designs, as well, as characterization for everybody's favorite Mr. Mean, Megatron!

Enjoy Megatron in all his madness this summer from IDW!

Check back for an update with the link to (hopefully) another internal picture when DeviantArt comes back online.

"Megatron: Origin

Before allegiance, rank and function—before war—a civilian will become a warrior, a warrior will become a leader. As a leader he will learn of the most powerful weapon on the planet—a weapon powerful enough to bind legions to his will—a faction named DECEPTICON. This landmark story brings the major players of the faction together for the first time in a seminal story for MEGATRON, the DECEPTICONS, and THE GREAT WAR.

Written by Eric Holmes with art by Alex Milne. Coming in May!"
--IDW

EDIT: Here's the Deviant art link with the other page of art. Check it out!

Credit(s): Seibertron, TFW 2005, DeviantArt.com

This article was last modified on Friday, May 11th, 2007 6:50pm CDT

Re: Pictures of Internal Artwork by Alex MIlne from IDW's Megatron: Origin Book. (117916)
Posted by Dead Metal on May 11th, 2007 @ 2:42pm CDT
WOW that is realy awsom! And as somebody stated befor (As the first cover apeared) Meggy seams to be a miner! I just can't wait to get my hands on that! :)
Re: Pictures of Internal Artwork by Alex MIlne from IDW's Megatron: Origin Book. (117922)
Posted by Insurgent on May 11th, 2007 @ 2:45pm CDT
Oooo. This is gonna be a good read. Am I right in thinking the TPB for this will be feb (roughly), like Stormbringer was?
Re: Pictures of Internal Artwork by Alex MIlne from IDW's Megatron: Origin Book. (117964)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on May 11th, 2007 @ 3:15pm CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:The Megatron: Origin miniseries is due to hit comic book retailers in July.

I thought it was supposed to come out in May.
Re: Pictures of Internal Artwork by Alex MIlne from IDW's Megatron: Origin Book. (118112)
Posted by Tigertrack on May 11th, 2007 @ 5:42pm CDT
Re: Pictures of Internal Artwork by Alex MIlne from IDW's Megatron: Origin Book. (118147)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on May 11th, 2007 @ 6:25pm CDT
I normaly skip on comics, but this time around...
Re: Pictures of Internal Artwork by Alex MIlne from IDW's Megatron: Origin Book. (118164)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on May 11th, 2007 @ 6:35pm CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:I'm looking into it DB, I thought I read July, but I'm looking, if you are right, I'll edit the news.

Wouldn't surprise me if I'm wrong. I seem to be wrong about everything these days. And it would just be like them to pull this kinda stunt, too.
Re: Pictures of Internal Artwork by Alex MIlne from IDW's Megatron: Origin Book. (119536)
Posted by steve2275 on May 13th, 2007 @ 5:42am CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:At Alex Milne's DeviantArt account he has shown an internal page or two from one of the books in the series. At the time of this report, DeviantArt's site is down, so I cannot provide you with the links there, but there is a link to a picture here.

Enjoy Megatron in all his madness this summer from IDW!

to hell with inks and colors
just add word balloons release this sumbitch already :grin:
Re: Pictures of Internal Artwork by Alex MIlne from IDW's Megatron: Origin Book. (120558)
Posted by Leonardo on May 14th, 2007 @ 3:02am CDT
I thought it was being released in June. If it isn't, what are we getting in June?
Re: Pictures of Internal Artwork by Alex MIlne from IDW's Megatron: Origin Book. (120874)
Posted by Calvatron on May 14th, 2007 @ 9:56am CDT
all 4 issues of the movie adaptation.
Re: Pictures of Internal Artwork by Alex MIlne from IDW's Megatron: Origin Book. (120938)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on May 14th, 2007 @ 11:48am CDT
Plus the TPB of that and the Movie Prequel.
Re: Pictures of Internal Artwork by Alex MIlne from IDW's Megatron: Origin Book. (121447)
Posted by i_amtrunks on May 14th, 2007 @ 7:39pm CDT
That is a really nice image, so much detail... I hope none of it is lost when they ink it.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #288 - Filler Episode
"Filler Episode"
Posted: Sunday, November 14th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro RICOCHET NIGHTSTICK Transformers G1 TRU Commemorative Series IX MISB" on EBAY
Buy "1987 Vintage G1 Transformers Decepticon Headmaster Snapdragon Krunk" on EBAY
Buy "Scorponok Helmet Mask 1987 Vintage G1 Transformers Fasttrack Antenna Radar" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers WAR FOR CYBERTRON WFC Buzzworthy Bumblebee & Spike" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Scorponok 1st Run & Fast Track" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Scourge/Sweeps Body Part, Right Side Shield" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Ironworks SEALED War for Cybertron: Earthrise Deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Wingspan Cloudraker Clones Walgreens MISB Sealed" on EBAY