Pictures of TF:Generations Vol 3

Wednesday, August 12th, 2009 8:47pm CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Toy News
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 26,569

Real Devastator has found several pictures posted on hk-tf that show several interesting designs of figures past, present and never-will-be, such as ROTF Human Alliance Ratchet

Interesting sketches of Gestalts that may never be, or are they early in production?

Click here to see all the pictures.

Pictures of TF:Generations Vol 3
Pictures of TF:Generations Vol 3

Credit(s): Real Devastator, HK-TF

Re: Pictures of TF:Generations Vol 3 (972563)
Posted by blurr199 on August 12th, 2009 @ 8:54pm CDT
:P i can see why that ratchet never got to production :P
Re: Pictures of TF:Generations Vol 3 (972570)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 12th, 2009 @ 9:05pm CDT
Loving the look of that Henkei! manga. I'm guessing that that is Starscream's Ghost, what with the "sparkleys" surrounding him.

Re: Pictures of TF:Generations Vol 3 (972573)
Posted by DevastaTTor on August 12th, 2009 @ 9:12pm CDT
And even more evidence that Alternity BB looks horrible.
Re: Pictures of TF:Generations Vol 3 (972578)
Posted by Mkall on August 12th, 2009 @ 9:33pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Though, I am a bit curious about that second-to-last image with the Protoform-esque Optimus Prime and the Starscream, both cut open and showing their insides.

If I were to guess, I'd say it's a MechAlive feature.
Re: Pictures of TF:Generations Vol 3 (972580)
Posted by Jacob P. Galvatron on August 12th, 2009 @ 9:35pm CDT
What's with Ratchet?
Is that a remold?
Re: Pictures of TF:Generations Vol 3 (972581)
Posted by Mach on August 12th, 2009 @ 9:39pm CDT
Jacob P. Galvatron wrote:What's with Ratchet?
Is that a remold?

They are using it to test for Human Alliance series...
Re: Pictures of TF:Generations Vol 3 (972588)
Posted by nemesis-prime on August 12th, 2009 @ 9:55pm CDT
That ratchet sux :MAD:
Re: Pictures of TF:Generations Vol 3 (972590)
Posted by skywarp-2 on August 12th, 2009 @ 10:02pm CDT
I think that if they release an HA Ratchet, I'm definitely down for that.. Leader starscream, Buster Prime, and a New retooled leader Megatron with an HA blackout, and I'd be fine..

Awesome work MKALL!! you rock! :APPLAUSE:

I love the Images of the henkei comics in color!! nice!!Image
Re: Pictures of TF:Generations Vol 3 (972604)
Posted by Mkall on August 12th, 2009 @ 10:54pm CDT
skywarp-2 wrote:Awesome work MKALL!! you rock! :APPLAUSE:

Thank Real Dev, he gave me the link to the pics.
Re: Pictures of TF:Generations Vol 3 (972610)
Posted by skywarp-2 on August 12th, 2009 @ 11:05pm CDT
Mkall wrote:
skywarp-2 wrote:Awesome work MKALL!! you rock! :APPLAUSE:

Thank Real Dev, he gave me the link to the pics.

that is too funny, I was going to leave a message saying how you managed to outgun RD, lol.. oh well.. Real Dev rocks too! :grin:
Re: Pictures of TF:Generations Vol 3 (972614)
Posted by Mach on August 12th, 2009 @ 11:10pm CDT
skywarp-2 wrote:
Mkall wrote:
skywarp-2 wrote:Awesome work MKALL!! you rock! :APPLAUSE:

Thank Real Dev, he gave me the link to the pics.

Haha, I am not SUPERMAN bro! Somehow someday surely someone can find better stuff than me, important is we work as team contribute to the community here.... :grin:
Re: Pictures of TF:Generations Vol 3 (972648)
Posted by 5150 Cruiser on August 13th, 2009 @ 12:02am CDT
Man, HA Rachet would have been really cool. maybe later in the year?
Re: Pictures of TF:Generations Vol 3 (972674)
Posted by tom brokaw on August 13th, 2009 @ 12:58am CDT
buster prime looks awesome.... but im really interested in those protoform/skeletal versions of prime and ss. that HA ratchet doesnt look too bad either
Re: Pictures of TF:Generations Vol 3 (972679)
Posted by UltraPrimal on August 13th, 2009 @ 1:05am CDT

And do all those figures make up that 1 gestalt? A Lion, a cat-thing, a rhino, a bird, a horse, a jet, a tank, a helicopter, and a train. WOW! I want that! Takara/Hasbro, MAKE THIS...NOW!
Re: Pictures of TF:Generations Vol 3 (972683)
Posted by First-Aid on August 13th, 2009 @ 1:22am CDT
UltraPrimal wrote:If they're gonna do a HA Ratchet, all I ask is that he have the gun and saw he had in the movies. Not that silly butterfly-looking thing the voyager toy has.

Looks cool, but I'm betting it was a concept for the Predacons and Predaking. If they did something like that now it would be ridiculously simple...which is why I'm saying G1 sketch/concept. They made MUCH better animals in the Beast Wars line.
Re: Pictures of TF:Generations Vol 3 (972746)
Posted by joeformer on August 13th, 2009 @ 7:08am CDT
Aw man that is such bs. Why are they not gonna make that human alliance ratchet. Ths thing is sweeeetttt. The human figure it comes with also looks sweeeetttt. See this is hasbro. They create a great idea never to see production. IIIII WWWAAANNNTTTTTTT OOOONNNNNEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! or 2 or 3 or 4. Come on make it hasbro.
Re: Pictures of TF:Generations Vol 3 (972783)
Posted by Talous on August 13th, 2009 @ 8:38am CDT
A rescue truck with a missile rack on the top? Eh, why not, I'd buy it.. and sit back to wait for the dessert/jungle/urban cammo repaints.
The beast bots look cool.. but didn't Power Rangers have those same bots back in the 4th or 5th season? Aww hell, who am I kidding, I'd buy it.
Re: Pictures of TF:Generations Vol 3 (972787)
Posted by Jayson26 on August 13th, 2009 @ 8:52am CDT
That Gestalt? looks like it could be some sort of power rangers throwback and that helicopter blade is positioned in a funny spot (at least at first glance). Fort max would be jealous... :lol:
Re: Pictures of TF:Generations Vol 3 (972818)
Posted by Convotron on August 13th, 2009 @ 9:46am CDT
Very cool pictures. I'm also interested in the protoform figures.
Re: Pictures of TF:Generations Vol 3 (972836)
Posted by Powersa on August 13th, 2009 @ 10:13am CDT
guess we didn't see HA Barricade there

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Transformers G1 THRUST Vintage Generations One 1985- Nosecone defect-" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations FOC Fall Cybertron Deluxe Vortex (Bruticus) 100% Comp" on EBAY
Buy "NEW IN-HAND Transformers Generations Kingdom Ultra Magnus War for Cybertron " on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Dinobots Unite - ThunderHowl" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends LG-15 Nightbird Shadow (not Arcee) MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends LG-12 Windblade MISB (Takara Tomy)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Ultimate Gift Set (Combat Hero Optimus Prime, Jazz)" on EBAY
Buy "2014 Transformers Combiner Wars HUFFER Complete with Cardback and Instructions" on EBAY