Platinum Edition Liokaiser Up On Amazon for $82.95

Platinum Edition Liokaiser Up On Amazon for $82.95

Monday, December 19th, 2016 2:58pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 24,499

Thanks to Seibertronian o.supreme we bring to you word that the Platinum Edition Liokaiser is now available on Amazon.com for the low price of $82.95! That's right folks, the Platinum combiner is available for a really good price that is on par with other box set combiners right now. Hurry up and grab this guy while he's available, and stay tuned for other great deals!

Credit(s): Amazon.com

This article was last modified on Monday, December 19th, 2016 4:08pm CST

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Platinum Edition Liokaiser Up On Amazon for $82.95 (1847908)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on December 19th, 2016 @ 3:56pm CST
We have even more Platinum news for you today! Following the Liokaiser sighting, we bring you to news that the Platinum "One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" set, consisting of decoes of Classics voyagers Optimus Prime and Megatron, is now up on Amazon.com for half off! That means this set is now only $37.96, about the cost of a voyager and deluxe at today's prices. So hurry up and go grab yourself these Platinum sets before they're all gone!
Re: Platinum Edition Liokaiser Up On Amazon for $82.95 (1847919)
Posted by Kurona on December 19th, 2016 @ 4:53pm CST

https://www.kapowtoys.co.uk/transformer ... -pack.html

I'd pay that much for Classics Optimus alone.
Re: Platinum Edition Liokaiser Up On Amazon for $82.95 (1847922)
Posted by Deadput on December 19th, 2016 @ 5:09pm CST
Kurona wrote:Kapow has also had Megatron vs Optimus reduced to an insane £30 for quite a long while now.

https://www.kapowtoys.co.uk/transformer ... -pack.html

I'd pay that much for Classics Optimus alone.

But do they ship to Canada?
Re: Platinum Edition Liokaiser Up On Amazon for $82.95 (1847924)
Posted by Kurona on December 19th, 2016 @ 5:19pm CST
Deadput wrote:

https://www.kapowtoys.co.uk/transformer ... -pack.html

I'd pay that much for Classics Optimus alone.

But do they ship to Canada?

No, just inside Europe
Re: Platinum Edition Liokaiser Up On Amazon for $82.95 (1847931)
Posted by Lucky Logician on December 19th, 2016 @ 6:13pm CST
Sorry, but still no for me.

OP looks dumb as a truck with those clear blue sections. It just does not work.

Re: Platinum Edition Liokaiser Up On Amazon for $82.95 (1847946)
Posted by Mkall on December 19th, 2016 @ 8:39pm CST
I've been hoping to get that Megatron for a decent price. I don't give to tosses about the Prime.

Bought!
Re: Platinum Edition Liokaiser Up On Amazon for $82.95 (1847949)
Posted by Quantum Surge on December 19th, 2016 @ 8:54pm CST
Pass. I'm fine with Evolution 2 Pack Optimus, and I'm customizing my Classics Megatron into a G1 accurate representation.
Re: Platinum Edition Liokaiser Up On Amazon for $82.95 (1847951)
Posted by Starsaber468 on December 19th, 2016 @ 9:06pm CST
Re: Platinum Edition Liokaiser Up On Amazon for $82.95 (1847964)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 19th, 2016 @ 9:59pm CST
Lucky Logician wrote:Megatron looks dumb as a robot with the grey sections. He could have been an excellent non-dragon Beast Machines Megs if they had just made him all red. So much wasted potential.
But Beast Machines Megatron was predominately blue and silver.
Re: Platinum Edition Liokaiser Up On Amazon for $82.95 (1847992)
Posted by nycPrime on December 20th, 2016 @ 2:02am CST
Starsaber468 wrote:at this point I say people just wait for liokaiser to drop to the price of 30$ just like every boxset it seems XD

Pretty much what I'm doing, but I don't have to have him and can afford to wait.
Re: Platinum Edition Liokaiser Up On Amazon for $82.95 (1848011)
Posted by Ravage XK on December 20th, 2016 @ 5:08am CST
Victorion is down to $39.99 at the moment on Amazon.com
Re: Platinum Edition Liokaiser Up On Amazon for $82.95 (1848996)
Posted by o.supreme on December 27th, 2016 @ 9:29am CST
So...I got my LioKaiser a few days back. I am actually quite happy with it. I think I may have been fortunate. Most online reviewers talk about how loose and floppy he is (especially Desaurus), but somehow mine is super tight in all the joints, probably stands the straightest of any of my Hasbro CW Combiners. The only downside to me is Ion Scythe. I wish it would have came with an actual Legends class figure rather than a arms micron repaint. The thing literally fell apart in my hands as I tried to transform it, luckily there was no breakage. Reminds me of some el cheapo Monsuno toys one of my sons friends had a while back.
Re: Platinum Edition Liokaiser Up On Amazon for $82.95 (1851837)
Posted by DestronMirage22 on January 11th, 2017 @ 1:26pm CST
Somebody please news this.
IMG_0092.JPG
Re: Platinum Edition Liokaiser Up On Amazon for $82.95 (1851839)
Posted by DestronMirage22 on January 11th, 2017 @ 1:35pm CST
IMG_0093.JPG
Re: Platinum Edition Liokaiser Up On Amazon for $82.95 (1851843)
Posted by no-one on January 11th, 2017 @ 1:54pm CST
DestronMirage22 wrote:I found Platinum Edition Optimus Primal for $39.99 at Ross today. Independence, MO ross.
Somebody please news this.
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... oss/37000/

I've seen 4 floating at our nearest Ross since Xmas time. I'm hoping for a 50% clearance :ic$:
Re: Platinum Edition Liokaiser Up On Amazon for $82.95 (1851890)
Posted by william-james88 on January 11th, 2017 @ 4:19pm CST
carytheone wrote:
Somebody please news this.
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... oss/37000/

Why dont you guys get him on Amazon, wasnt he cheaper there?
Re: Platinum Edition Liokaiser Up On Amazon for $82.95 (1851892)
Posted by no-one on January 11th, 2017 @ 4:22pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
carytheone wrote:
Somebody please news this.
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... oss/37000/

Why dont you guys get him on Amazon, wasnt he cheaper there?
He's $30 shipped from amazon. I don't want the figure, but I'm a sucker for an instant gratification sale!
Re: Platinum Edition Liokaiser Up On Amazon for $82.95 (1851951)
Posted by DestronMirage22 on January 11th, 2017 @ 7:58pm CST
Dang it, I didn't know and thought I was gonna get a news credit. :(
As for Amazon, I have no way of ordering things from there, no credit card. :(

Re: Platinum Edition Liokaiser Up On Amazon for $82.95 (1851953)
Posted by william-james88 on January 11th, 2017 @ 8:24pm CST
DestronMirage22 wrote:Dang it, I didn't know and thought I was gonna get a news credit.

He was already found at Ross last year.
Re: Platinum Edition Liokaiser Up On Amazon for $82.95 (1851966)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 11th, 2017 @ 9:52pm CST
DestronMirage22 wrote:Having played with the figure for a few hours, I really like it (opinions about Beast Wars aside). I just didn't think he was gonna be so huge! Running outta room on my shelf because of him, but I don't mind. =D
Yep, he's a Surpreme class toy, which is a size class that currently is no longer in use, but back when it was, it was the one size above Leader class.

Though, the color scheme is disingenuous to how the character is meant to look. The original colors of the mold from its first release back in 2002 are a much more accurate representation of Optimus Primal's Beast Machines design:

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #276 - Whoops! All Bumblebees
"Whoops! All Bumblebees"
Posted: Sunday, May 16th, 2021

Buy "Transformers The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Class Steelbane" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers The Last Knight Mega Turbo Changer Dragonstorm C0934 15”" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Movie B-127 Deluxe Class Studio Series SS-70" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie Series Lot. Opened. Optimus Prime, Havoc, Wheelie, Skids and" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe Class SIDESWIPE Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Weaponizer Dragonus" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers QUINTESSON DESEEUS Army Drone Netflix WFC Walmart Exclusive In Hand" on EBAY
Buy "MIB~JAPAN Takara Transformers G1 D311 Black Zarak COMPLETE Headmasters scorponok" on EBAY