Platinum 'One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall' Set Half Off At Amazon.com

Platinum 'One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall' Set Half Off At Amazon.com

Monday, December 19th, 2016 3:57pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 27,761

We have even more Platinum news for you today! Following the Liokaiser sighting, we bring you to news that the Platinum "One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" set, consisting of decoes of Classics voyagers Optimus Prime and Megatron, is now up on Amazon.com for half off! That means this set is now only $37.96, about the cost of a voyager and deluxe at today's prices. So hurry up and go grab yourself these Platinum sets before they're all gone!

Credit(s): Amazon.com

This article was last modified on Monday, December 19th, 2016 4:03pm CST

Re: Platinum 'One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall' Set Half Off At Amazon.com (1847919)
Posted by Kurona on December 19th, 2016 @ 4:53pm CST

https://www.kapowtoys.co.uk/transformer ... -pack.html

I'd pay that much for Classics Optimus alone.
Re: Platinum 'One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall' Set Half Off At Amazon.com (1847922)
Posted by Deadput on December 19th, 2016 @ 5:09pm CST
Kurona wrote:Kapow has also had Megatron vs Optimus reduced to an insane £30 for quite a long while now.

https://www.kapowtoys.co.uk/transformer ... -pack.html

I'd pay that much for Classics Optimus alone.

But do they ship to Canada?
Re: Platinum 'One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall' Set Half Off At Amazon.com (1847924)
Posted by Kurona on December 19th, 2016 @ 5:19pm CST
Deadput wrote:

https://www.kapowtoys.co.uk/transformer ... -pack.html

I'd pay that much for Classics Optimus alone.

But do they ship to Canada?

No, just inside Europe
Re: Platinum 'One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall' Set Half Off At Amazon.com (1847931)
Posted by Lucky Logician on December 19th, 2016 @ 6:13pm CST
Sorry, but still no for me.

OP looks dumb as a truck with those clear blue sections. It just does not work.

Re: Platinum 'One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall' Set Half Off At Amazon.com (1847946)
Posted by Mkall on December 19th, 2016 @ 8:39pm CST
I've been hoping to get that Megatron for a decent price. I don't give to tosses about the Prime.

Bought!
Re: Platinum 'One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall' Set Half Off At Amazon.com (1847949)
Posted by Quantum Surge on December 19th, 2016 @ 8:54pm CST
Pass. I'm fine with Evolution 2 Pack Optimus, and I'm customizing my Classics Megatron into a G1 accurate representation.
Re: Platinum 'One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall' Set Half Off At Amazon.com (1847951)
Posted by Starsaber468 on December 19th, 2016 @ 9:06pm CST
Re: Platinum 'One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall' Set Half Off At Amazon.com (1847964)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 19th, 2016 @ 9:59pm CST
Lucky Logician wrote:Megatron looks dumb as a robot with the grey sections. He could have been an excellent non-dragon Beast Machines Megs if they had just made him all red. So much wasted potential.
But Beast Machines Megatron was predominately blue and silver.
Re: Platinum 'One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall' Set Half Off At Amazon.com (1847992)
Posted by nycPrime on December 20th, 2016 @ 2:02am CST
Starsaber468 wrote:at this point I say people just wait for liokaiser to drop to the price of 30$ just like every boxset it seems XD

Pretty much what I'm doing, but I don't have to have him and can afford to wait.
Re: Platinum 'One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall' Set Half Off At Amazon.com (1848011)
Posted by Ravage XK on December 20th, 2016 @ 5:08am CST
Victorion is down to $39.99 at the moment on Amazon.com
Re: Platinum 'One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall' Set Half Off At Amazon.com (1848996)
Posted by o.supreme on December 27th, 2016 @ 9:29am CST
So...I got my LioKaiser a few days back. I am actually quite happy with it. I think I may have been fortunate. Most online reviewers talk about how loose and floppy he is (especially Desaurus), but somehow mine is super tight in all the joints, probably stands the straightest of any of my Hasbro CW Combiners. The only downside to me is Ion Scythe. I wish it would have came with an actual Legends class figure rather than a arms micron repaint. The thing literally fell apart in my hands as I tried to transform it, luckily there was no breakage. Reminds me of some el cheapo Monsuno toys one of my sons friends had a while back.
Re: Platinum 'One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall' Set Half Off At Amazon.com (1851837)
Posted by DestronMirage22 on January 11th, 2017 @ 1:26pm CST
Somebody please news this.
IMG_0092.JPG
Re: Platinum 'One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall' Set Half Off At Amazon.com (1851839)
Posted by DestronMirage22 on January 11th, 2017 @ 1:35pm CST
IMG_0093.JPG
Re: Platinum 'One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall' Set Half Off At Amazon.com (1851843)
Posted by no-one on January 11th, 2017 @ 1:54pm CST
DestronMirage22 wrote:I found Platinum Edition Optimus Primal for $39.99 at Ross today. Independence, MO ross.
Somebody please news this.
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... oss/37000/

I've seen 4 floating at our nearest Ross since Xmas time. I'm hoping for a 50% clearance :ic$:
Re: Platinum 'One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall' Set Half Off At Amazon.com (1851890)
Posted by william-james88 on January 11th, 2017 @ 4:19pm CST
carytheone wrote:
Somebody please news this.
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... oss/37000/

Why dont you guys get him on Amazon, wasnt he cheaper there?
Re: Platinum 'One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall' Set Half Off At Amazon.com (1851892)
Posted by no-one on January 11th, 2017 @ 4:22pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
carytheone wrote:
Somebody please news this.
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... oss/37000/

Why dont you guys get him on Amazon, wasnt he cheaper there?
He's $30 shipped from amazon. I don't want the figure, but I'm a sucker for an instant gratification sale!
Re: Platinum 'One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall' Set Half Off At Amazon.com (1851951)
Posted by DestronMirage22 on January 11th, 2017 @ 7:58pm CST
Dang it, I didn't know and thought I was gonna get a news credit. :(
As for Amazon, I have no way of ordering things from there, no credit card. :(

Re: Platinum 'One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall' Set Half Off At Amazon.com (1851953)
Posted by william-james88 on January 11th, 2017 @ 8:24pm CST
DestronMirage22 wrote:Dang it, I didn't know and thought I was gonna get a news credit.

He was already found at Ross last year.
Re: Platinum 'One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall' Set Half Off At Amazon.com (1851966)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 11th, 2017 @ 9:52pm CST
DestronMirage22 wrote:Having played with the figure for a few hours, I really like it (opinions about Beast Wars aside). I just didn't think he was gonna be so huge! Running outta room on my shelf because of him, but I don't mind. =D
Yep, he's a Surpreme class toy, which is a size class that currently is no longer in use, but back when it was, it was the one size above Leader class.

Though, the color scheme is disingenuous to how the character is meant to look. The original colors of the mold from its first release back in 2002 are a much more accurate representation of Optimus Primal's Beast Machines design:

Re: Platinum 'One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall' Set Half Off At Amazon.com (1851984)
Posted by ScottyP on January 11th, 2017 @ 10:52pm CST
Unicron came in today because my life is out of control. Mini-con collectors - this Kranix has a different red than the Amazon release. This is likely either good news or utterly depressing depending on how things are going for you lately.

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers TITANS RETURN G1 IDW Windcharger Gnaw Action Figure No Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Bluestreak, 100% Complete, MIB" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Combiner Wars Voyager Battle Core Optimus Prime (Maximus) MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Blackjack and Hyperdrive MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Legends Class - Bombshell Lot" on EBAY
Buy "OPTIMUS PRIME RATCHET Shattered Glass Transformers War for Cybertron WFCGS-17" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Seacon Overbite Takara Tomy Piranacon in USA" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Universe Deluxe Cyclonus - Great Condition" on EBAY