PopBox Collectibles - TF Movie Products

PopBox Collectibles - TF Movie Products

Saturday, April 28th, 2007 7:34am CDT

Categories: Collectables, Store News
Posted by: Stormrider   Views: 29,583

Fellow Seibertron.com member, Drathro, has spotted TF Movie paraphernalia from PopBox Collectibles. The Transformers Movie products will be available June 2007 and onward.

They range from:

9" electronic character busts,
3D character magnet heads/insignia
Dangler Q-Blox Figures
"Transformer-Wear" iron-on patches
Zipper/backpack/mobile phone danglers
"Designer" carrying cases for your iPod, PSP, NDS Lite, mobile phone, etc.

Credit(s): Popbox Collectibles, Drathro

This article was last modified on Saturday, April 28th, 2007 7:35am CDT

Re: PopBox Collectibles - TF Movie Products (101839)
Posted by Stormrider on April 28th, 2007 @ 7:37am CDT
Front paged and credited.

We're going to move this over to the TF General Discussion.
Re: PopBox Collectibles - TF Movie Products (101855)
Posted by npk on April 28th, 2007 @ 8:31am CDT
Why does Megatron look like The Flying Nun?
Re: PopBox Collectibles - TF Movie Products (101862)
Posted by Scaleface on April 28th, 2007 @ 8:42am CDT
Geaat, they take the WORST part of the movie and emphasize it. Great marketing!
Re: PopBox Collectibles - TF Movie Products (101869)
Posted by Zombie Starscream on April 28th, 2007 @ 8:51am CDT
Bumblebee looks like he is scared or really surprised.
And yeah, Megatron does look like the Flying Nun with a metal wimple.
Re: PopBox Collectibles - TF Movie Products (101872)
Posted by Stormrider on April 28th, 2007 @ 8:54am CDT
Re: PopBox Collectibles - TF Movie Products (101910)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on April 28th, 2007 @ 9:51am CDT
Re: PopBox Collectibles - TF Movie Products (101927)
Posted by Decepticon Spike on April 28th, 2007 @ 10:21am CDT
I wouldn't mind the Prime head.
Re: PopBox Collectibles - TF Movie Products (101971)
Posted by emeraldbeacon on April 28th, 2007 @ 11:41am CDT
A "Secret" Autobot repaint?

I swear, if they recolor Optimus Prime to be Ultra Magnus... >_<
Re: PopBox Collectibles - TF Movie Products (102018)
Posted by Zombie Starscream on April 28th, 2007 @ 12:41pm CDT
Stormrider wrote:I don't know if people have mentioned it before- but Movie Bumblebee looks like a baby's face.
Now that you've mentioned it, it does look babylike.. :-? Though does Bumblebee have a proper mouth? He looks like he has a "o" shaped mouth but with a fingerlike projection sticking up in the middle of it. He does seem to have the most human-like eyes of what I've seen so far, the others on there (Prime and Megatron) have tiny looking eyes that are beedy or slitted.
Re: PopBox Collectibles - TF Movie Products (102077)
Posted by Roboto750 on April 28th, 2007 @ 2:13pm CDT
Liege Evilmus wrote:I like the faction logos, Prime is alright, Megatron I wouldn't waste my time with, And I'm sorry, I was ok with it at first, but the more I'm seeing this standard BumbleBee head, the worse it gets!

My thoughts exactly! 8)
Re: PopBox Collectibles - TF Movie Products (102702)
Posted by Grimshock on April 29th, 2007 @ 5:22am CDT
Re: PopBox Collectibles - TF Movie Products (102712)
Posted by Powersurge on April 29th, 2007 @ 6:15am CDT
Grimshock wrote:I agree with Scaleface. Bad decision. Those magnets really highlight how bad the movie designs are.

I must be one of the few that likes the movie designs, true they are different, but just like the BW/BM designs people will grow to like them (no doubt there will be a few that will always hate them, but what can you do?).
Re: PopBox Collectibles - TF Movie Products (102902)
Posted by Sunstar on April 29th, 2007 @ 12:24pm CDT
Those look frightning.
Re: PopBox Collectibles - TF Movie Products (103294)
Posted by Gaijin on April 29th, 2007 @ 8:29pm CDT
npk wrote:Why does Megatron look like The Flying Nun?

LMAO!!!

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "transformers vintage lot Hightower, Grimlock, Rollbar (used/incomplete with Box)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 57 Offroad Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe Armada Unicron with minicon Dead End 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Original G1 Transformers Constructicon Scrapper Laser Pistol Weapon Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Alternators Deadend with box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Decepticon Deadend" on EBAY
Buy "Jada Transformers G1 Diecast Model Car Autobot Optimus Prime 1:32 99524" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 CONSTRUCTICON SCAVENGER, Vintage Takara 1984" on EBAY