Possible DOTM Legends class Bumblebee

Possible DOTM Legends class Bumblebee

Thursday, January 6th, 2011 2:20am CST

Categories: Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: TCracker   Views: 77,489

Sick of Bumblebee? Well, that is not going to stop. Chinese site Taobao.com have possible pics of DOTM Legends class BB up.

Nothing special about this toy. Almost everything is the same EXCEPT he now has feet that can flip up during transformation, adding abit of articulation (kinda) for the toy.

If you wish to view the toy images, head over to the auction by clicking
HERE

Credit(s): Taobao.com

Re: Possible DOTM Legends class Bumblebee (1165943)
Posted by Autobot032 on January 6th, 2011 @ 2:29am CST
He looks like every other Bumblebee out there.
Re: Possible DOTM Legends class Bumblebee (1165944)
Posted by Burn on January 6th, 2011 @ 2:33am CST
Autobot032 wrote:He looks like every other Bumblebee out there.

But with new feet!

NEW FEET!!!!!!

:P
Re: Possible DOTM Legends class Bumblebee (1165945)
Posted by Autobot032 on January 6th, 2011 @ 2:37am CST
Burn wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:He looks like every other Bumblebee out there.

But with new feet!

NEW FEET!!!!!!

:P

Lyke, OMG really?!?!
Soooooooooooo boughten n stuf

Bah. One more to weigh down the pegs. =\
Re: Possible DOTM Legends class Bumblebee (1165947)
Posted by Burn on January 6th, 2011 @ 3:23am CST
They need to start making those things out of metal.

At least then you could use them as a paper weight.
Re: Possible DOTM Legends class Bumblebee (1165953)
Posted by Giant Purple Griffin on January 6th, 2011 @ 4:04am CST
And his wheels are on his shoulders instead of his hands :SMUG:
Re: Possible DOTM Legends class Bumblebee (1165958)
Posted by Mykltron on January 6th, 2011 @ 4:22am CST
It isn't an updated car mode is it?
Re: Possible DOTM Legends class Bumblebee (1165969)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on January 6th, 2011 @ 5:00am CST
I had a nagging feeling that something was missing from the movies. Then it hit me, they need Bumblebees. :P
Re: Possible DOTM Legends class Bumblebee (1165979)
Posted by Duke of Luns on January 6th, 2011 @ 6:03am CST
Giant Purple Griffin wrote:And his wheels are on his shoulders instead of his hands :SMUG:

Not only that, but he has an actual hand with an exteded thumb, and a cannon arm! Plus he has a spoiler in car mode.

Still, it's a remold.
Re: Possible DOTM Legends class Bumblebee (1165980)
Posted by Stockade on January 6th, 2011 @ 6:07am CST
I wonder how many times this will be repainted?
Re: Possible DOTM Legends class Bumblebee (1165981)
Posted by Rodimus Minor on January 6th, 2011 @ 6:09am CST
Re: Possible DOTM Legends class Bumblebee (1165982)
Posted by AutobotMR2 on January 6th, 2011 @ 6:12am CST
Stockade wrote:I wonder how many times this will be repainted?

Well with the way his car looks we will have the standard ShowOps, Desert Ops, Fast and the Furious Ops....I could keep going.
Re: Possible DOTM Legends class Bumblebee (1166002)
Posted by whacko on January 6th, 2011 @ 7:40am CST
Re: Possible DOTM Legends class Bumblebee (1166004)
Posted by AutobotMR2 on January 6th, 2011 @ 7:45am CST
whacko wrote:You know.. I don't think I will ever buy another movie-verse Bumblebee figure. I don't want to encourage the bad habit of spamming one particular character instead of releasing worthwhile toys of other characters (even characters that never appeared in the movie).

Truth has never been spoken more clearly! :APPLAUSE:
Re: Possible DOTM Legends class Bumblebee (1166010)
Posted by Stockade on January 6th, 2011 @ 8:18am CST
AutobotMR2 wrote:
Stockade wrote:I wonder how many times this will be repainted?

Re: Possible DOTM Legends class Bumblebee (1166026)
Posted by KIERANW on January 6th, 2011 @ 9:16am CST
Pass. I refuse to pay money for anymore bumblbees. I have my battle blades bumblbee and the rotf legends version they're both good enough for me!
Re: Possible DOTM Legends class Bumblebee (1166042)
Posted by T-Macksimus on January 6th, 2011 @ 10:14am CST
Stockade wrote:...Dont forget this can be BB with battle damage or car damage and im sure we'll see streets of rage cliffjumper too! :grin:

If they give us one more repaint/remold of Bumblebee I think we can change "can be BB with battle damage" to "WILL be BB with battle damage". It may be after-market battle damage but I'm sure I'm not the only fan out there that's contemplating just how many BB repaints can be crammed into the barrel of a potato cannon and sent into low orbit.
Re: Possible DOTM Legends class Bumblebee (1166045)
Posted by Dead Metal on January 6th, 2011 @ 10:19am CST
I have to admit, that looks pretty good for a Legends Class figure, no actually it looks to be pretty awesome for a Legends class toy, I mean look it seems to have knees! :shock:
I might get this thing and try and paint it a bit.
Re: Possible DOTM Legends class Bumblebee (1166050)
Posted by Pretender Skywarp on January 6th, 2011 @ 10:34am CST
I'm really looking forward to DOTM, a whole shedload of stuff that I won't buy!

It'll give my wallet a break, get the wife off my back and let ne catch up on some older stuff I missed, win-win!
Re: Possible DOTM Legends class Bumblebee (1166052)
Posted by f-primus-unicron on January 6th, 2011 @ 10:41am CST
isnt this the "cybertech" bumblebee wee saw the last time?
anyway its better than all the other legends bumblebees
im gettin this
Re: Possible DOTM Legends class Bumblebee (1166063)
Posted by Moft on January 6th, 2011 @ 11:16am CST
Rodimus Minor wrote:Another Legends Bumblebee he looke the same as the ROTF version I see No diference in the mold #-o

Then you're not looking very hard. This new one has fold-out feet, completely different arms, and additional details in car mode.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #287 - Pulse Con 2021
"Pulse Con 2021"
Posted: Monday, October 25th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers APEFACE War for Cybertron Siege WFC-S50 - Loose Complete" on EBAY
Buy "transformers botbots series 4 disaster master" on EBAY
Buy "New Megatron AND HotLink Transformers War Cybertron Figure Netflix Trilogy" on EBAY
Buy "????Transformers Cyberverse Battle for Cybertron-LaserBeak Blast Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G2 Transformers Action Figure Road Pig" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Dark Of The Moon 2019 Limited Edition RSD brown vinyl LP NEW/SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Calendar Dreamwave 2003 2005 Calendar Pat Lee Don Figueroa RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bot Shots Action Figures - Powerglide - Leadfoot - Sentinel Prime" on EBAY