Possible My Little Pony in Optimus Prime Colours Coming

Possible My Little Pony in Optimus Prime Colours Coming

Tuesday, May 12th, 2020 1:02pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 18,927

This is all just based on a line in an Amazon listing, but you'll see the logic. There is currently a listing on Amazon UK for a Ghost Busters My Little Pony Crossover figure called Plasmane. In the descritpion we see the following line:

BUILD YOUR COLLECTION Start a collection with Transformers My Little Prime and Power Rangers Morphin Pink Pony My Little Pony figures (Each sold separately Subject to availability )

So, we are also getting a My Little Prime and since the ghostbusters one is a pony in overalls (as seen below), it's safe to assume My Little Prime will be a pony in Optimus colours. However, there is no image for that yet. The image in the thumbnail is of a custom and more info on that can be found here: /transformers ... ase/33611/

Let us know what you think!

Transformers News: Possible My Little Pony in Optimus Prime Colours Coming

Credit(s): amazon UK

Re: Possible My Little Pony in Optimus Prime Colours Coming (2064083)
Posted by aronjlove on May 12th, 2020 @ 1:22pm CDT
My Little Prime? Day 1 pre-order!
Re: Possible My Little Pony in Optimus Prime Colours Coming (2064086)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 12th, 2020 @ 1:28pm CDT
I've been out of the MLP loop for some years now.
But those things are so daff and ridiculous, I want them! :lol: :APPLAUSE:
Re: Possible My Little Pony in Optimus Prime Colours Coming (2064092)
Posted by ZeroWolf on May 12th, 2020 @ 1:49pm CDT
Re: Possible My Little Pony in Optimus Prime Colours Coming (2064096)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on May 12th, 2020 @ 2:42pm CDT
As an MLP fan since the 1980's, yes please. :D But seriously, yeah. I am so down for this.
Re: Possible My Little Pony in Optimus Prime Colours Coming (2064102)
Posted by Toizarus on May 12th, 2020 @ 3:58pm CDT
Calling it now: "Cloptimus Prime".
Re: Possible My Little Pony in Optimus Prime Colours Coming (2064104)
Posted by blackeyedprime on May 12th, 2020 @ 4:07pm CDT
The modern mlp designs are a bit off, plus no combable hair - that said they look better like this than some funko pops do. Equestrian girl versions might be better but hay.
Re: Possible My Little Pony in Optimus Prime Colours Coming (2064105)
Posted by blackeyedprime on May 12th, 2020 @ 4:09pm CDT
Toizarus wrote:Calling it now: "Cloptimus Prime".

With Megatrot as his rival :)

Both sound like stomach bugs tho O.o
Re: Possible My Little Pony in Optimus Prime Colours Coming (2064106)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 12th, 2020 @ 4:23pm CDT
Toizarus wrote:Calling it now: "Cloptimus Prime".

For clopping times. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Re: Possible My Little Pony in Optimus Prime Colours Coming (2064125)
Posted by william-james88 on May 12th, 2020 @ 7:16pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:That ghostbusting pony is brilliant :lol: Will be fun to see the prime pony... How long till transformers are ruined forever by this harmless bit of fun?

Michael Bay already ruined TFs forever.
Re: Possible My Little Pony in Optimus Prime Colours Coming (2064132)
Posted by Emerje on May 12th, 2020 @ 9:37pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

Michael Bay already ruined TFs forever.

And fittingly AoE featured a Rainbow Dash that transformed into a gun.

Emerje
Re: Possible My Little Pony in Optimus Prime Colours Coming (2064135)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on May 12th, 2020 @ 10:05pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

Michael Bay already ruined TFs forever.

According to some fans, Transformers was ruined forever when it began. :lol:
Re: Possible My Little Pony in Optimus Prime Colours Coming (2064155)
Posted by william-james88 on May 12th, 2020 @ 11:37pm CDT
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Michael Bay already ruined TFs forever.

According to some fans, Transformers was ruined forever when it began. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: Possible My Little Pony in Optimus Prime Colours Coming (2064174)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on May 13th, 2020 @ 4:56am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Michael Bay already ruined TFs forever.

According to some fans, Transformers was ruined forever when it began. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm pretty sure actionmasters ruined tfs forever, and then bw ruined tfs forever, and then bmach ruined tfs forever, and then armada ruined tfs forever...

:lol:
Re: Possible My Little Pony in Optimus Prime Colours Coming (2064176)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on May 13th, 2020 @ 5:04am CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Michael Bay already ruined TFs forever.

According to some fans, Transformers was ruined forever when it began. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Issue two of the Marvel comic ruined Transformers forever! More Than Meets the Eye part two ruined the franchise forever! Diaclone ruined Transformers forever! :lol: :-D
Re: Possible My Little Pony in Optimus Prime Colours Coming (2064177)
Posted by ZeroWolf on May 13th, 2020 @ 6:06am CDT
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Michael Bay already ruined TFs forever.

According to some fans, Transformers was ruined forever when it began. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Microchange ruined transformers forever :lol: Megatron shooting first ruined Transformers forever! :lol:

Jokes aside, this is the perfect time for something like this with gge IDW TF/MLP being a thing. Transformers need more horse alt modes to return the favour, they only really have battle unicorn
Re: Possible My Little Pony in Optimus Prime Colours Coming (2064182)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 13th, 2020 @ 7:37am CDT
Don't forget the infamous Beast Wars Neo Mach Kick.

I should get it just to experience that rumored frustrating transformation.
Re: Possible My Little Pony in Optimus Prime Colours Coming (2064201)
Posted by Optifostimus Frime on May 13th, 2020 @ 9:42am CDT
There are some things that just don’t need to be made. My Little Pony and Transformers are one of them. Unless they actually Transform! :roll:
Re: Possible My Little Pony in Optimus Prime Colours Coming (2064238)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on May 13th, 2020 @ 1:23pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:Don't forget the infamous Beast Wars Neo Mach Kick.

I should get it just to experience that rumored frustrating transformation.

He's not that hard when you know where each part goes, rather the (dis)connecting and moving is where the frustration lies, especially going robot to horse. He has a brushable tail too :lol:
Re: Possible My Little Pony in Optimus Prime Colours Coming (2064249)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 13th, 2020 @ 2:50pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote: He has a brushable tail too :lol:

Now I REALLY want it! :BOWDOWN:
Re: Possible My Little Pony in Optimus Prime Colours Coming (2064660)
Posted by william-james88 on May 16th, 2020 @ 1:17pm CDT
Preternia on Twitter posted images of more upcoming toys part of the My Little Pony crossover series. We have My Little Prime which is a pony in Optimus Prime colours as well as Morphin Pink Pony, who has MMPR Pink Ranger colours.

It seems to just be one character from each franchise, so it's not really a full fledged Transformers My Little Pony crossover, just a fun one off. We do not have many details about these releases yet, aside form the fact that Amazon will be carrying them in some countries.

Let us know what you think.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #251 - Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill
"Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill"
Posted: Sunday, May 24th, 2020

Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS BLURR, Optimus Prime Racing Trailer variant 2016" on EBAY
Buy "Mr Potato Head Transformers Bumble Spud Playskool Bumblebee 2008 MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Mega Mighties Bumblebee 10-inch Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Heroes Action Figure Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "IDW Comics TRANSFORMERS GREATEST BATTLES OF OPTIMUS PRIME and MEGATORN GN TPB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse THUNDERCRACKER STARSCREAM ACID STORM SLIPSTREAM Seekers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers MP-01 Acid Storm - Masterpiece Acidstorm TRU Toys R Us Decepticon" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Acid Storm MP-01 Masterpiece Figure Toys R Us Exclusive" on EBAY