Possible Third-Party Cybertronian Bumblebee New Images

Possible Third-Party Cybertronian Bumblebee New Images

Tuesday, February 14th, 2012 8:06am CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 42,356

The Planet Iacon facebook has posted another image of the mysterious Cybertronian Bumblebee prototype. This time we get another look at the robot mode from a different angle and his vehicle mode.

Credit(s): Planet Iacon

This article was last modified on Tuesday, February 14th, 2012 8:18am CST

Re: Possible Third-Party Cybertronian Bumblebee New Images (1347129)
Posted by PaxCybertron82 on February 14th, 2012 @ 8:09am CST
I'm still 100% in. He looks awesome. :BOT:
Re: Possible Third-Party Cybertronian Bumblebee New Images (1347139)
Posted by griftimus prime on February 14th, 2012 @ 8:42am CST
serious under kibble not impressed
Re: Possible Third-Party Cybertronian Bumblebee New Images (1347149)
Posted by Rated X on February 14th, 2012 @ 9:15am CST
I want him !!!
Re: Possible Third-Party Cybertronian Bumblebee New Images (1347154)
Posted by Requiem Prime on February 14th, 2012 @ 9:27am CST
Still into it. Undercarriage junk happens.

Now what say we find out whose making it and if it's coming out. I don't follow customizers beyond transtopia, but I don't think they generally send "teasers".
Re: Possible Third-Party Cybertronian Bumblebee New Images (1347182)
Posted by 3B_ on February 14th, 2012 @ 10:12am CST
I'm digging this! But I don't think he'll be cheaper than $50. At that price whether or not I buy it will depend who's making him.
Re: Possible Third-Party Cybertronian Bumblebee New Images (1347185)
Posted by AutobotCliffjumper on February 14th, 2012 @ 10:25am CST
LIKE! :BOT: :grin: I want him for an acceptable price though. Anywhere for more than $45, forget it. I'd rather save for something else.
Re: Possible Third-Party Cybertronian Bumblebee New Images (1347226)
Posted by CrimsonPrime on February 14th, 2012 @ 11:31am CST

But to those who really want this fig then I hope that this fig is a 3rd party mass production instead of just a custom.
Re: Possible Third-Party Cybertronian Bumblebee New Images (1347272)
Posted by craggy on February 14th, 2012 @ 1:13pm CST
I think it looks pretty nice, but I won't be getting it. Holding out for a VW MiniWarrior version of Bee, Cliff, etc, etc from iGear. Would buy a MTMTE MiniWarrior as well, but not going to spend the money on a deluxe or larger 3rd party product for this design.
Re: Possible Third-Party Cybertronian Bumblebee New Images (1347273)
Posted by zodconvoy on February 14th, 2012 @ 1:15pm CST
CrimsonPrime wrote:My answer's pretty simple on 3rd party products...NO THANK YOU~ They are always overpriced and the only way to get em is through online shopping and I dont really trust online shopping. Yes yes you can say to me you didnt have any problem doing online shopping all this years but that doesnt change my stand on the topic.

Then why bother posting about it? Why are you even on the 3rd Party board? Me? I don't want it but I'm not about to start throwing online trust issues unrelated to the item into the discussion.
Re: Possible Third-Party Cybertronian Bumblebee New Images (1347275)
Posted by Sodan-1 on February 14th, 2012 @ 1:21pm CST
Still looks rather good. My only nit-pick is that his saucer mode is sporting some serious wings.
Re: Possible Third-Party Cybertronian Bumblebee New Images (1347277)
Posted by PaxCybertron82 on February 14th, 2012 @ 1:24pm CST
zodconvoy wrote:

I was going to say something along the lines of "Thanks for the paranoid interwebs rant Grandma", but your statement is better. Exactly, if the poster is all "conspiracy theory" about online stores and not buying 3rd party stuff, why are they here?
Re: Possible Third-Party Cybertronian Bumblebee New Images (1347280)
Posted by metaphorge on February 14th, 2012 @ 1:32pm CST
ViperEye82 wrote:
zodconvoy wrote:

The fluoridation in the water gave them an uncontrollable urge. :KREMZEEK:
Re: Possible Third-Party Cybertronian Bumblebee New Images (1347315)
Posted by Quantum Reflex on February 14th, 2012 @ 2:25pm CST
Even though this is a great workmanship, It just doesn't Feel like a Bumblebee Figure to me, perhaps a Redesign of the head would help, It's a great Transformer but it hasn't encapsulated those classic Bumblebee traits, to me it just looks like a brand new character... Am I wrong?
Re: Possible Third-Party Cybertronian Bumblebee New Images (1347318)
Posted by PaxCybertron82 on February 14th, 2012 @ 2:29pm CST
Quantum Reflex wrote:Even thought this is a great workmanship, It just doesn't Feel like a Bumblebee Figure to me, perhaps a Redesign of the head would help, It's a great Transformer but it hasn't encapsulated those classic Bumblebee traits, to me it just looks like a brand new character... Am I wrong?

I wouldn't necessarily agree, but that's because I'm used to seeing War Within, IDW's ongoing series and have seen the first episode of G1 SO many times. To me, it looks pretty darn good, but its only in the sculpt state, let's see what it looks like painted, eh?
Re: Possible Third-Party Cybertronian Bumblebee New Images (1347337)
Posted by Dead Metal on February 14th, 2012 @ 2:52pm CST
metaphorge wrote:
ViperEye82 wrote:
zodconvoy wrote:

The fluoridation in the water gave them an uncontrollable urge. :KREMZEEK:

Brought to you by the reptilians and the Illuminati.

Yea this is pretty cool, it's not as accurate as I would want it, but I'll stay updated on this.
Re: Possible Third-Party Cybertronian Bumblebee New Images (1347431)
Posted by Aluus on February 14th, 2012 @ 7:09pm CST
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=84100

Do we really need even MORE cybertronian bumblebees?
Re: Possible Third-Party Cybertronian Bumblebee New Images (1347468)
Posted by F Prime on February 14th, 2012 @ 8:57pm CST
Aluus wrote:http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=84100

Do we really need even MORE cybertronian bumblebees?

*I* don't, but from a good number of people's reactions: yes.

I do think the one from this thread is the best representation More Then Meets the Eye bumblebee yet.

And name one character who needs new molds *more* than our favorite underrepresented Bumblebee. :)
Re: Possible Third-Party Cybertronian Bumblebee New Images (1347490)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on February 14th, 2012 @ 9:58pm CST
Aluus wrote:http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=84100

Do we really need even MORE cybertronian bumblebees?

Getting Wonderfest exclusive garage kits isn't exactly easy, nor is making them I assume, so yeah, it'd be nicer if there were more.
Re: Possible Third-Party Cybertronian Bumblebee New Images (1370939)
Posted by horus on April 19th, 2012 @ 5:05pm CDT
Any news on this? :grin:
Re: Possible Third-Party Cybertronian Bumblebee New Images (1370959)
Posted by Quantum Reflex on April 19th, 2012 @ 5:54pm CDT
Looks like it was/is just gonna be a one-off fan made BB, not a mass produced one or we may have had some news trickle this way.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Netflix Quintesson Deseeus Army Drone NEW-IN HAND" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers The Last Knight Premier Edition Berserker" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Reveal the Shield 'G2' Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Used Build A Bear Transformers Optimus Prime Bear Mask Flips Over Head 17'" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Movie B-127 Deluxe Class Studio Series SS-70" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G2 Reveal the Shield Deluxe Optimus Prime MOSC" on EBAY