Possible Transformers Dark of the Moon DVD and Blu-ray Cover Art

Possible Transformers Dark of the Moon DVD and Blu-ray Cover Art

Monday, July 18th, 2011 5:46pm CDT

Category: Movie Related News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 62,950

When Transformers Dark of the Moon comes to Blu-ray and DVD on November 15th this is probably what you can expect to see on the racks of your local retailer. Play.com, a UK online retailer, has posted what will most likely be the cover art for the Transformers Dark of the Moon Blu-ray and DVD releases. As you can see in the images mirrored below they've used the now familiar movie poster featuring Optimus Prime, Sam, and Carly with a war torn Chicago and Decepticon ships looming in the background. However, they do note "Artwork Subject To Change".

Credit(s): Play.com

This article was last modified on Tuesday, July 19th, 2011 1:05am CDT

Re: Possible Transformers Dark of the Moon DVD and Blu-ray Cover Art (1261671)
Posted by SlyTF1 on July 18th, 2011 @ 5:51pm CDT
Oh damn! The same poster I have hanging up in my room! I never saw this one before! (Sarcasm.)

I hope that's not it. It's the only poster we've ever gotten for DOTM. Minus that one with Optimus standing on it.
Re: Possible Transformers Dark of the Moon DVD and Blu-ray Cover Art (1261684)
Posted by Chaoslock on July 18th, 2011 @ 6:13pm CDT
*Wants steelbook version*
Re: Possible Transformers Dark of the Moon DVD and Blu-ray Cover Art (1261697)
Posted by Road-hole on July 18th, 2011 @ 6:49pm CDT
I wish it didn't have that "Triple Play" logo on there.

Chaoslock wrote:*Wants steelbook version*

Same here
Re: Possible Transformers Dark of the Moon DVD and Blu-ray Cover Art (1261955)
Posted by Red 50 on July 19th, 2011 @ 6:05am CDT
so the DVD is gonna be out in the Fall? Well, that's gonna be one thing in my Christmas list. NUMBER one.
Re: Possible Transformers Dark of the Moon DVD and Blu-ray Cover Art (1275044)
Posted by El Duque on August 12th, 2011 @ 1:11am CDT
Seibertron.com member Spleenzorio made an interesting discovery today at his local Wal-Mart, a possible new DVD/Blu-ray release date for Transformers Dark of the Moon. The last information we received indicated a November 15th release date, but as you can see in Spleenzorio's image below, Wal-Mart has the film listed a month and a half earlier at September 30th.

Consider this a rumor for the time being, as no official release date has been announced. Have any other Seibertronians seen this information posted in your local Wal-Mart? Let us know here.

Re: Possible Transformers Dark of the Moon DVD and Blu-ray Cover Art (1275053)
Posted by Spleenzorio on August 12th, 2011 @ 1:54am CDT
Sorry for the picture not being the greatest, I was waiting in line to pay and I wasn't sure if the cashier would be too happy if I was taking pictures of advertisments. I should have asked him if those were official release dates though.
Re: Possible Transformers Dark of the Moon DVD and Blu-ray Cover Art (1275066)
Posted by 0ptimus Prime on August 12th, 2011 @ 2:31am CDT
I think there's a pretty good chance that's correct, as all the other movies match up to their release dates on Amazon.com. Maybe the 3D version will be the later date and the regular version will be September 30th?
Re: Possible Transformers Dark of the Moon DVD and Blu-ray Cover Art (1275099)
Posted by RhA on August 12th, 2011 @ 5:27am CDT
That would be nice.
Re: Possible Transformers Dark of the Moon DVD and Blu-ray Cover Art (1275146)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on August 12th, 2011 @ 7:49am CDT
Seeing as how the first two movies came out in October, this would make more sense.
Re: Possible Transformers Dark of the Moon DVD and Blu-ray Cover Art (1275285)
Posted by starscreamreturns on August 12th, 2011 @ 12:53pm CDT
Awesome sooner then we thought!
Re: Possible Transformers Dark of the Moon DVD and Blu-ray Cover Art (1275286)
Posted by Autobot032 on August 12th, 2011 @ 12:53pm CDT
Play.com and a couple other sites have stated the 30th.

So, now that Wal-Mart's on board with this, I'd say it's the 30th.

The 15th was for the UK release, iirc. Which sounds about right.
Re: Possible Transformers Dark of the Moon DVD and Blu-ray Cover Art (1275346)
Posted by Aximalli_Prime on August 12th, 2011 @ 3:17pm CDT
I think (and certainly hope) that September 30th is correct. It makes a lot more sense since the other two were released closer to the 30th instead of November.
Re: Possible Transformers Dark of the Moon DVD and Blu-ray Cover Art (1275347)
Posted by Exkaiser_ on August 12th, 2011 @ 3:18pm CDT
That would be absolutely amazing. Yes please.
Re: Possible Transformers Dark of the Moon DVD and Blu-ray Cover Art (1275358)
Posted by Kn0ck0u7 on August 12th, 2011 @ 3:46pm CDT
I wouldn't mind them releasing DOTM on the 30th of September for the U.S. I just hope they come out with like a Transformers Ultimate Trilogy Blu-ray collection or some type of three pack. That is all I ask for.
Re: Possible Transformers Dark of the Moon DVD and Blu-ray Cover Art (1275411)
Posted by Michael Alex Kawa on August 12th, 2011 @ 5:04pm CDT
Re: Possible Transformers Dark of the Moon DVD and Blu-ray Cover Art (1275426)
Posted by Autobot032 on August 12th, 2011 @ 6:05pm CDT
michael alex kawa wrote:Open wallet :ic$: ,wait what do you mean no more spending till November ,you read the post right ,its coming out Sept.30th ,you have to let me get it . :-( :-( Come on i will not beg you here ....... :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: .I will let you know how this turns out . (:|

...huh?
Re: Possible Transformers Dark of the Moon DVD and Blu-ray Cover Art (1275443)
Posted by Spleenzorio on August 12th, 2011 @ 7:18pm CDT
Autobot032 wrote:

...huh?

Just smile and nod.
Re: Possible Transformers Dark of the Moon DVD and Blu-ray Cover Art (1275458)
Posted by Autobot032 on August 12th, 2011 @ 8:28pm CDT
Spleenzorio wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:

...huh?

Just smile and nod.

Can do. But I do recommend we walk out of here...backwards. You never turn your back on the rabid ones. I've seen it, it's not pretty.
Re: Possible Transformers Dark of the Moon DVD and Blu-ray Cover Art (1275675)
Posted by Michael Alex Kawa on August 13th, 2011 @ 9:13am CDT
Autobot032 wrote:
Spleenzorio wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:

...huh?

Just smile and nod.

Sorry about that,sarcastic joke went bad .My main point ,and i should of just said it was it just seems that there is no break ,and everything is coming out all at once .The stupid movie just came out the last day of June and Sept. on DVD .It is like they think if we wait more than 3 months people will forget about the movie .Looking at my post ,i now see how non funny it is ,and now realize better to just speak my mind ,no matter how boring or redundant it is .
Re: Possible Transformers Dark of the Moon DVD and Blu-ray Cover Art (1276323)
Posted by TF Sideswipe on August 14th, 2011 @ 1:59pm CDT
I found on the blu-ray.com website that they are releasing the Transformers Trilogy on September 30th, 2011. It says its being released in Blu-Ray 3d + Blu-ray. Probably would just be DOTM in 3D, and the first 2 in blu-ray.

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Transform ... ray/26332/

Not sure if this is true or not, or just a mistake.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers SS-13 Shadow Raider Japan Import" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Legend Class Bumblebee cyberverse" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Dark Of The Moon Jetwing Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: Lot Megatron Shockwave Hammerbyte Cyberverse Adventures" on EBAY
Buy "transformers vintage lot Hightower, Grimlock, Rollbar (used/incomplete with Box)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 57 Offroad Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe Armada Unicron with minicon Dead End 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Original G1 Transformers Constructicon Scrapper Laser Pistol Weapon Lot" on EBAY