Possible Transformers ROTF sale at WalMart

Possible Transformers ROTF sale at WalMart

Tuesday, June 23rd, 2009 10:58am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Store News
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 18,971

Seibertron.com member VonSchlitzy has posted information about a possible Transformers Revenge of the Fallen figure sale thats occurring at Walmart Stores.

It looks like ROTF Deluxe class figures are on sale for $9.00 USD, down from the $11.88 USD price tag on the shelves. No confirmation of the sale happening nationwide has been given, but VonSchlitzy did give us photo proof of his purchase.

Transformers sale at WalMart

Transformers sale at WalMart

If there are sales going on at your area stores also, let us know.

Keep your optics locked right here at Seibertron.com for all the latest news in the Transformers universe.

Credit(s): VonSchlitzy

This article was last modified on Tuesday, June 23rd, 2009 11:04am CDT

Re: Possible Transformers ROTF sale at WalMart (940987)
Posted by King Slick on June 23rd, 2009 @ 11:12am CDT
zodconvoy wrote:Walmarts computers have Ravage listed a a Deluxe Wolf. Funny stuff. :)

Ravage not wolf. Ravage BAD Decepti-kitty!
Re: Possible Transformers ROTF sale at WalMart (940996)
Posted by nemesis-prime on June 23rd, 2009 @ 11:21am CDT

LOL :lol:
Re: Possible Transformers ROTF sale at WalMart (941002)
Posted by Cyberjet #7 on June 23rd, 2009 @ 11:28am CDT
Walmart is so horrible with their pricing. For example, one WM in my area had the Star Trek figures clearanced for $2-$6 each; they were originally $7-$10 depending on the size class. The WM just one city away still had them at full price and now another WM has them marked at $7. Target just runs their stuff better and more consistent.
Re: Possible Transformers ROTF sale at WalMart (941009)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on June 23rd, 2009 @ 11:34am CDT
I saw this as well today. The Voyagers were also on sale.
Re: Possible Transformers ROTF sale at WalMart (941027)
Posted by liquid6 on June 23rd, 2009 @ 12:06pm CDT
this is true, the walmarts that i frequent, Lancaster and Palmyra have deluxe figures for 7.99. and toys r us has the scout class for 7.99 also
Re: Possible Transformers ROTF sale at WalMart (941031)
Posted by OPTIMUS MAGNUS on June 23rd, 2009 @ 12:12pm CDT
Hell, I am still waiting for wave 3 around these parts. Wally world is still stocked up with waves 1 and 2. I gotta get a FEW of that Ravage.
Re: Possible Transformers ROTF sale at WalMart (941043)
Posted by QBKiller94 on June 23rd, 2009 @ 12:43pm CDT
No sale in the Walmart in Westbury, N.Y. They did have the Skywarp and Ramjet Walmart exclusives, but they were $26.99 each. Too much for my blood.
Re: Possible Transformers ROTF sale at WalMart (941072)
Posted by warwik311 on June 23rd, 2009 @ 1:35pm CDT
Re: Possible Transformers ROTF sale at WalMart (941074)
Posted by Solrac333 on June 23rd, 2009 @ 1:46pm CDT
Re: Possible Transformers ROTF sale at WalMart (941078)
Posted by cheeser82 on June 23rd, 2009 @ 1:53pm CDT
I went to my local Wal-Mart and bought The Fallen for $18. I'd say there could very well be a sale. :)
Re: Possible Transformers ROTF sale at WalMart (941124)
Posted by liquid6 on June 23rd, 2009 @ 3:31pm CDT
warwik311 wrote:I picked up Mudflap today and noticed the sale price too. Just a few more hours til the movie!

i saw him last week and thought.."nah, there will be more of him next week, how popular could he be?" well, all those that were there are GONE, bummer

i hear ya on the countdown, got my midnight showing tix, all ready to go, probably watch the first one at least twice before i go....i'm such a nerd :mrgreen:
Re: Possible Transformers ROTF sale at WalMart (941177)
Posted by PaulK80 on June 23rd, 2009 @ 4:50pm CDT
I picked up Mixmaster from the Kokomo Wal-mart this mornng and it rang up $18. I'd say sale but there was no indication on the display or shelves.
Re: Possible Transformers ROTF sale at WalMart (941179)
Posted by Quaternion on June 23rd, 2009 @ 4:59pm CDT
Sale! They were on sale at my Walmart but they hadn't put the signs up yet. Signs said $11.88 for deluxes, I got Breakaway for $9.00.
Re: Possible Transformers ROTF sale at WalMart (943540)
Posted by Knightmare10880 on June 27th, 2009 @ 12:28pm CDT
I went to one of my local Wal-Marts yesterday and pickedup Soundwave and Ravage. I'm very happy to have them, does anyone know if it's just the Revenge of the Fallen figures that are on sale or if the Animated figures are also on sale?
Re: Possible Transformers ROTF sale at WalMart (943575)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on June 27th, 2009 @ 2:00pm CDT
Stopped by walmart yesterday and this is in fact true. Picked up Fallen for $18 and Ravage for $9. Is Ravage really listed as a wolf? All it says on my receipt is Transformer. If he looked more wolf like id use him for one but its to feline looking.
Re: Possible Transformers ROTF sale at WalMart (943592)
Posted by Knightmare10880 on June 27th, 2009 @ 2:54pm CDT
On my receipt both he and Soundwave are just listed as Transformer. I guess different stores do things different ways.
Re: Possible Transformers ROTF sale at WalMart (943604)
Posted by Prime Riblet on June 27th, 2009 @ 3:17pm CDT
omega666 wrote:Ok. When TF3 comes out, I will be patient and just wait for the sales. Also, I don't care, I always think of Ravage as a dog not cat. There, I said it.

I'm waiting too. I got screwed this time around with the prices. Also, you aren't the only one who thinks Ravage is a little dog-like. I know he is a cat, but he always seemed like a Doberman to me.
Re: Possible Transformers ROTF sale at WalMart (943648)
Posted by Wadie2193 on June 27th, 2009 @ 4:56pm CDT
Re: Possible Transformers ROTF sale at WalMart (943660)
Posted by Prime Riblet on June 27th, 2009 @ 5:19pm CDT
Wadie2193 wrote:No sale here in the UK, cheapest you can find them is just under £13 ($21.50) in my local Tesco which is ridiculously expensive. :sad:

Everyone outside of the U.S. just gets screwed on TF prices. It is ridiculous.
Re: Possible Transformers ROTF sale at WalMart (943676)
Posted by Wadie2193 on June 27th, 2009 @ 5:45pm CDT
Prime Riblet wrote:

Everyone outside of the U.S. just gets screwed on TF prices. It is ridiculous.

Exactly, with this sale people in America can get two figures and have a bit left in their wallet while we can only buy one figure. But I'm not bitter. :lol:

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers G1 Walmart retro Headmasters Wave 1 set of 4 Brainstorm Mindwipe!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Skullcruncher" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Headmaster Reissue Hardhead Chromedome Brainstorm Mindwipe Set of 4" on EBAY
Buy "** 2014 - WINDCHARGER Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class **" on EBAY
Buy "G1 Transformers Headmaster Skullcruncher" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS THE LAST KNIGHT PREMIER EDITION DELUXE DINOBOT SLUG NEW IN BOX" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Heroes Of Cybertron: Generation One Collection Grimlock." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxe DINOBOT SLUDGE Figure Hasbro 2017" on EBAY