Wednesday, March 2nd, 2016 9:26am CST

Categories: Toy News, Game News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 36,647

It is time for the Transformers Robots in Disguise App to have a new update and that leads to a ton of new possible characters and classes that can be unlocked. While some of these new additions have been game specific (as Ironhide and Pumpkin Optimus were), many of these will become toys. Some, like One Step Bisk, have already been revealed but we have other nice new surprises.

Firstly, Bisk and Ratchet seem to be getting quie a few new toys. Also, for those who thought it wasn't fair that only the Autobots were getting all the repaints, the Decepticon characters Paralon and Scatterspike appear to be redecos of Warriors Scorponok and Quillfire.

Below is a list and images of all the new charaters found in the app (courtesy fo the snakas blog) and please remember that these are only possibilities of upcoming toys and not confirmation that we will be getting them.

• Power Surge Optimus Prime
• Warrior Power Surge Optimus Prime
• Warrior Power Surge Elite Optimus Prime

Transformers News: Possible Upcoming Transformers Robots in Disguise Products Revealed in the App's March Update

• Switchblade Night Bumblebee
• Power Hero Bumblebee
• Power Hero Surge Bumblebee

• Power Hero Sideswipe

• One-Step Ratchet
• Warrior Ratchet

• Legion Bisk
• One-Step Bisk
• Warrior Bisk
• Hero Bisk

• Warrior Paralon
• Warrior Scatterspike

Credit(s): snakas blog, RID App and Firestorm

This article was last modified on Wednesday, March 2nd, 2016 10:36am CST

Re: Possible Upcoming Transformers Robots in Disguise Products Revealed in the App's March Update (1770832)
Posted by steals_your_goats on March 2nd, 2016 @ 9:43am CST
I know a lot of people are getting sick of the rid repaints, but when the repaint becomes a new character I'm all for it. Ratchet I'll pass on since I have the lovely prime ratchet but bisk and the two decepticon repaints I'm interested in.
Re: Possible Upcoming Transformers Robots in Disguise Products Revealed in the App's March Update (1770834)
Posted by psj333 on March 2nd, 2016 @ 9:50am CST
Good! I'm now glad that Bisk will be finally getting a Warrior toy. This might lead us to believe that what will happen to Bisk is the exact same thing of what's going to happen to Clampdown and Springload. Perhaps, we might find out more at Botcon 2016. Come on, Hasbro! Please, make more of these Decepticons, now. :CON: :D

Note: I'm curious to find out if all of these Decepticons will be released by Steeljaw in order for him to convert his team from a pack to a militia. :???:
Re: Possible Upcoming Transformers Robots in Disguise Products Revealed in the App's March Update (1770835)
Posted by Evil Eye on March 2nd, 2016 @ 9:54am CST
Well Bisk is a lobster so I feel obligated to buy him, assuming he's actually good. And assuming I can find him anywhere.
Re: Possible Upcoming Transformers Robots in Disguise Products Revealed in the App's March Update (1770837)
Posted by william-james88 on March 2nd, 2016 @ 9:57am CST
Delta Magnus wrote:Bisk is a lobster so I feel obligated to buy him, assuming he's actually good

I am sure he will be tasty
Re: Possible Upcoming Transformers Robots in Disguise Products Revealed in the App's March Update (1770840)
Posted by Evil Eye on March 2nd, 2016 @ 10:12am CST
william-james88 wrote:

I am sure he will be tasty

:lol: Poor Bisk...

Topic: Is there any way to get Airazor separately from the Deployer Fracture? I have no interest in the deployer, but Airazor looks like a fun little thing, especially if Divebomb is anything to go by.
Re: Possible Upcoming Transformers Robots in Disguise Products Revealed in the App's March Update (1770842)
Posted by steals_your_goats on March 2nd, 2016 @ 10:20am CST
Delta Magnus wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

I am sure he will be tasty

:lol: Poor Bisk...

Takara will be releasing him and a bunch of others separately soon http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/official-pictures-transformers-adventure-micron-battle-packs-and-wave-one-microns/34836/

http://www.hlj.com/product/TKT86299/Act here's a pre-order for him.
Re: Possible Upcoming Transformers Robots in Disguise Products Revealed in the App's March Update (1770843)
Posted by Grahf_ on March 2nd, 2016 @ 10:22am CST
More Decepticons are always a good thing. At the moment, I'm kind of ok with these repaints but only because I don't have a warrior Bumblebee, Optimus Prime or red Sideswipe yet. At least now I can pick the one I like the most and just buy that one in case I ever do want to buy any RID Optimus Prime and Bumblebee. I do want a red Sideswipe as I really like the Clash grey version and I just don't understand the hate this mold gets. Yeah the chest should've plugged in better but it's not difficult to fix and there have been far worse problems with figures that people found perfect.

I just wish that we'd get a Filch already. I'm glad we're getting a new Windblade and going by all of the others getting repaints, an arctic deco Windblade. It's just that I'd love another Decepticon fembot especially one that could work as a new Airazor sometime down the line. Better yet, work Airachnid into the show too so she can have a second chance at a better figure. She is one of the only Decepticons from Prime who's still an enemy and still alive on the loose so it's not THAT far of a stretch she'd be in RID. She can command her army of Insecticons to stir up some trouble. And there's another new mold we still need from Prime. A spider and some insects, they even still fit in with the beastial Decepticons this season too.
Re: Possible Upcoming Transformers Robots in Disguise Products Revealed in the App's March Update (1770854)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on March 2nd, 2016 @ 12:16pm CST
Love the :CON:'s, can't wait, I'll totally be doubling up on scorponok, wonder if we'll see any botcon influenced deco's :-?
Re: Possible Upcoming Transformers Robots in Disguise Products Revealed in the App's March Update (1770907)
Posted by Robogeek1973 on March 2nd, 2016 @ 2:40pm CST
Keep pumping those Decepticons out Hasbro.
Re: Possible Upcoming Transformers Robots in Disguise Products Revealed in the App's March Update (1770976)
Posted by Unicron Magnus on March 2nd, 2016 @ 5:42pm CST
:KREMZEEK: WARRIOR BISK! :KREMZEEK: I've been waiting for this since this series started. :michaelbay:
Re: Possible Upcoming Transformers Robots in Disguise Products Revealed in the App's March Update (1771350)
Posted by carytheone on March 4th, 2016 @ 1:05pm CST
Looky who I spotted at Wally World today.

Looks neat, but I skipped for now.
Re: Possible Upcoming Transformers Robots in Disguise Products Revealed in the App's March Update (1771374)
Posted by Whifflefire on March 4th, 2016 @ 2:44pm CST
Yes! Bisk! Lobster's My favorite, so this is perfect!

Well, my actual favorite is shrimp, but what are the odds of seeing a shrimp TF anytime soon?
Re: Possible Upcoming Transformers Robots in Disguise Products Revealed in the App's March Update (1771380)
Posted by william-james88 on March 4th, 2016 @ 2:58pm CST
I would really love the shark/submarine con to get a warrior toy.

These designs are all realy awesome!
Re: Possible Upcoming Transformers Robots in Disguise Products Revealed in the App's March Update (1771399)
Posted by Robogeek1973 on March 4th, 2016 @ 4:04pm CST
carytheone wrote:Looky who I spotted at Wally World today.

Looks neat, but I skipped for now.

Overload needs a Warrior toy as well.

Actually a Voyager size would be better, but the same could be said about most of the Decepticons in this line, so Warrior size will do.
Re: Possible Upcoming Transformers Robots in Disguise Products Revealed in the App's March Update (1771400)
Posted by Cobotron on March 4th, 2016 @ 4:04pm CST
Didn't we see a Warrior Bisk reveal at Toy Fair, or was that Clampdown?

Edit: This is Bisk right?
Re: Possible Upcoming Transformers Robots in Disguise Products Revealed in the App's March Update (1771403)
Posted by carytheone on March 4th, 2016 @ 4:08pm CST
Cobotron wrote:Didn't we see a Warrior Bisk reveal at Toy Fair, or was that Clampdown?

Edit: This is Bisk right?
I remember a Bisk, I want to say warrior. I don't think a warrior Clampdown was announced. But I could be very mistaken. Searching the news is too much hard for me right now ;)

EDIT: Yup
Re: Possible Upcoming Transformers Robots in Disguise Products Revealed in the App's March Update (1771407)
Posted by steals_your_goats on March 4th, 2016 @ 4:37pm CST
carytheone wrote:

Edit: This is Bisk right?

EDIT: Yup

That's actually the one step changer bisk
Re: Possible Upcoming Transformers Robots in Disguise Products Revealed in the App's March Update (1771409)
Posted by Cobotron on March 4th, 2016 @ 4:47pm CST
steals_your_goats wrote:
carytheone wrote:

Edit: This is Bisk right?

EDIT: Yup

That's actually the one step changer bisk
Dag Nabbit!
Well, at least we know through the game thingy we'll get a warrior. :D
Re: Possible Upcoming Transformers Robots in Disguise Products Revealed in the App's March Update (1771589)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 5th, 2016 @ 4:40pm CST
Noideaforaname wrote:
Mad Max autobots

Y'know, I'm kinda disappointed that nobody seems to have recreated Mad Max scenes with these Transformers, especially with Fury Road being such a success.
Granted, I dunno how many people even bothered to get the toys in the first place...

See, I only ever got RiD Bulk and cliff, and then bought all the cons and bots in Beast Hunters, so I have the full set of hunters. And I really do like them. Makes me wish that sometime in the show, considering camo that is being used by the away team, that they may adopt temporary "beast car" modes for some sort of mission :MAXIMAL:
Re: Possible Upcoming Transformers Robots in Disguise Products Revealed in the App's March Update (1771649)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on March 6th, 2016 @ 1:48am CST
or how about a Warrior Saberhorn? Glowstrike? Kickback? or even Chompazoid repaints?

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Transformers SIEGE War for Cybertron Deluxe Class Autobot Chromia NEW! SEALED!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - War For Cybertron Kingdom Trilogy Leader Class Megatron(Beast)" on EBAY
Buy "Series 4 MEGATRON Transformers Tiny Turbo Changers Movie Edition 2018 Hasbro New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BotCon 2003 T-Shirt XL Optimus Prime vs. Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Movie 2 Deluxe Chromia Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Scattershot New MIB Betatron Combiner Scattorshot " on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Ironhide New MIB Optimus Maximus Combiner Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Optimus Prime, MIB" on EBAY