Poster for Transformers IMAX Release Online

Poster for Transformers IMAX Release Online

Friday, August 31st, 2007 10:27pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Collectables
Posted by: Darth Bombshell   Views: 11,283

Over very own Robinson has come across an incredible find at the Superhero Hype! website: the poster for the September 21st release of the Transformers Movie on IMAX screens. Click here to view it.

Credit(s): Robinson, SuperHeroHype

Re: Poster for Transformers IMAX Release Online (316468)
Posted by tom brokaw on August 31st, 2007 @ 10:35pm CDT
Briggs wrote:Yeah, been saying that for awhile now.. (sorry, if you were being sarcastic I didn't catch it :P )

I don't like what they did to the poster! That Imax crap looks a little outta place or something.

oh no.... by no means am i being sarcastic.... i really wanted to see it on imax.... someone told me that it was on imax at universal, which really got my hopes up only to find out that they were only showing hairy potter on imax :-x . i really hope this time its for real though.... i think a huge imax screen is the only way to see TFs in full force. i will seriously piss my pants if i see blackout transform again :grin:
Re: Poster for Transformers IMAX Release Online (316470)
Posted by tom brokaw on August 31st, 2007 @ 10:37pm CDT
i just looked it up right now, and it is true! sept 21.... and supposedly its mistakes will be refined and more footage will be added :grin:
Re: Poster for Transformers IMAX Release Online (316471)
Posted by Mkall on August 31st, 2007 @ 10:37pm CDT
Re: Poster for Transformers IMAX Release Online (316478)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on August 31st, 2007 @ 10:41pm CDT
Mkall wrote:I'll have to check around here in Vancouver to see if I can find it. That would be one heck of a show

If it is, you and I SO gotta go see it.

What? You didn't know I was from Vancouver?

Well, I didn't know you were from Vancouver, so we're even. :P
Re: Poster for Transformers IMAX Release Online (316506)
Posted by Colinus Maximus on August 31st, 2007 @ 11:10pm CDT
Here's the link to the IMAX site:

It includes a tool to find the theater nearest you!

(I found one less than 6 miles from where I work. :grin: )
Re: Poster for Transformers IMAX Release Online (316530)
Posted by Decatron on August 31st, 2007 @ 11:35pm CDT
Ugh the closest IMAX theatre is in Dublin...even 300 wasn't worth the drive over there
Re: Poster for Transformers IMAX Release Online (316534)
Posted by what0080 on August 31st, 2007 @ 11:44pm CDT
LIMITED TIME!? *hits Panic Button and passes out*
Re: Poster for Transformers IMAX Release Online (316556)
Posted by Siren Prime on September 1st, 2007 @ 12:05am CDT
*thinks of the freakin' huge screen*
DANG... that'll give me a headache...
Re: Poster for Transformers IMAX Release Online (316580)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on September 1st, 2007 @ 12:27am CDT
tom brokaw wrote:gasp! theyre gona show it on imax.... is this for real?!

:lol:
I miss stuff too.

First thread about GFR raiding Imax was on the 17th, press release confirming was on the 24th.
Re: Poster for Transformers IMAX Release Online (316597)
Posted by darth reven on September 1st, 2007 @ 12:34am CDT
i want ot go and see that straght away
Re: Poster for Transformers IMAX Release Online (316623)
Posted by tom brokaw on September 1st, 2007 @ 12:51am CDT
sliverbrich wrote:i want ot go and see that straght away

same here.... the 21st is far away.... i still dont get hw hairy potter got a imax release and TFs didnt.... imo TFs was more appropriate for an imax screen than hairy was.
Re: Poster for Transformers IMAX Release Online (316658)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on September 1st, 2007 @ 1:24am CDT
Once again, very origional and creative. I hate when promotion departments just recycle one or two designs for 800 things.
Re: Poster for Transformers IMAX Release Online (316675)
Posted by tom brokaw on September 1st, 2007 @ 1:55am CDT
im still keeping my fingers crossed for a imax 3D release f TFs
Re: Poster for Transformers IMAX Release Online (316712)
Posted by Autobot032 on September 1st, 2007 @ 2:53am CDT
I'm hoping that footage that was never seen, will be included on the extended cut DVD we've all been hearing about.

If not, guess I'll have to suck it up (get nautious, but this being in your face is probably a one way ticket to Pukeville.) and go to the closest one so I can see the damn thing.

Grr...DVD it damnit!
Re: Poster for Transformers IMAX Release Online (316786)
Posted by Jazz-935 on September 1st, 2007 @ 4:42am CDT
Man, wtf... not a good poster. and limited time?! it makes me think they wont even release it in the UK. just a godamn US release. I hope not anyway...
Re: Poster for Transformers IMAX Release Online (316908)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on September 1st, 2007 @ 8:48am CDT
what0080 wrote:LIMITED TIME!? *hits Panic Button and passes out*

Don't be so surprised. They always do this sort of thing in limited release. Anyone remember what happened when Episode II got IMAXed?
Re: Poster for Transformers IMAX Release Online (317048)
Posted by Auto Bot on September 1st, 2007 @ 11:14am CDT
I hope it comes to Imax in our place.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Sky-Byte Driller Drive 100% Complete Spark Armor Battle Cyberverse Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "NEW Transformers Bundle: SOUNDWAVE with DOOMBOX, Cyberverse JETFIRE & PROWL" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse TCV-17 Tank Buster Jet Fire" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse TCV-26 Turbo Change Autobot Jazz" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Soundwave Cyberverse Adventures Sound Blast No Lazerbeak" on EBAY
Buy "HOT Cool FOR Transformers EarthRise Sunstreaker Tail 3D DIY Upgrade Weapon KITS" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Arcee" on EBAY