Sunday, January 17th, 2016 4:14pm CST

Bashbreaker
Bashbreaker (stealth)
Tricerashot

Legion:
Grimlock
Optimus Prime
Optimus Prime (Ultra Magnus)
Optimus Prime (legion clash)
Optimus Prime (blizzard)
Drift
Drift (blizzard)
Underbite
Underbite (clash)
Thunderhoof
Steeljaw
Megatronus
Windblade
Clampdown
Ratchet
Groundpounder

Transformers News: Potential New Robots In Disguise Characters Revealed Via Mobile App Game

Credit(s): Robots in Disguise mobile game

This article was last modified on Sunday, January 17th, 2016 4:17pm CST

Re: Potential New Robots In Disguise Characters Revealed Via Mobile App Game Including Legion Groundpounder (1756571)
Posted by Lunatic Prime on January 17th, 2016 @ 4:35pm CST
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Via fellow seibertronian Madeus Prime, We now have new images from the Robots in Disguise Mobile App Game that shows us some potential new characters-Chief among them a legion Groundpounder!-along with some already revealed characters. Now as you all remember, we have seen screen shots from the games before and this has led to some new toys, so while this does not confirm any new toys it does give us potential looks at possible toys. Take a gander down below and sound off in the comments section to let everyone know your thoughts on the new game characters.

I'm very interested in the new weapon type Mini-Cons.
Especially this one (also shown above):
On this site he's listed as Bludgeon but I saw that Bludgeon actually is packed in that new Battle Pack with Optimus Prime and that one is also black but just a normal Cyclone, not a weapon type.
Re: Potential New Robots In Disguise Characters Revealed Via Mobile App Game Including Legion Groundpounder (1756586)
Posted by Microraptor on January 17th, 2016 @ 5:45pm CST
Lancelon is an awesome name. As well as the always perfect LORD DOOMITRON!!! A bot whose name demands caps lock usage.
Re: Potential New Robots In Disguise Characters Revealed Via Mobile App Game Including Legion Groundpounder (1756656)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on January 17th, 2016 @ 9:03pm CST
meh, not interested until we get warrior class figures >:oP
Re: Potential New Robots In Disguise Characters Revealed Via Mobile App Game Including Legion Groundpounder (1756661)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 17th, 2016 @ 9:14pm CST
Re: Potential New Robots In Disguise Characters Revealed Via Mobile App Game Including Legion Groundpounder (1756679)
Posted by william-james88 on January 17th, 2016 @ 9:40pm CST
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Is it sad that I just watched the reviews of the decepticon hunter packs and I kinda want the Optimus and (when he comes out) Grimlock? Not to mention Crazybolt cause he is just crazy and It clicks with me? :BOT:

Which toys are you talking about?
Re: Potential New Robots In Disguise Characters Revealed Via Mobile App Game Including Legion Groundpounder (1756683)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 17th, 2016 @ 9:45pm CST
william-james88 wrote:

Which toys are you talking about?

The ones that come with the energon armor and the minicons.

and that deployer Crazybolt
:BOT:
Re: Potential New Robots In Disguise Characters Revealed Via Mobile App Game Including Legion Groundpounder (1756740)
Posted by RAR on January 17th, 2016 @ 11:51pm CST
I will be curious to see if Crazy Bolt can actually close his mouth or not.
Re: Potential New Robots In Disguise Characters Revealed Via Mobile App Game Including Legion Groundpounder (1756747)
Posted by Lunatic Prime on January 18th, 2016 @ 12:30am CST

Yeah, Optimus looks really cool in his Energon armor. And I hope that the deployer gimmick works on Crazybolt better than on Overload.
Re: Potential New Robots In Disguise Characters Revealed Via Mobile App Game Including Legion Groundpounder (1756751)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on January 18th, 2016 @ 1:39am CST
carytheone wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Am I really everyone's old pal? Am I yours?
I hate to be one that makes assumptions; how about "generally nice guy and new acquaintance"? :lol:

Just in case anyone missed it in my other review, and by the numbers it looks like they have; in the shoulder of Optimus Prime from the Minicon Battle pack there's a slot, this allows the ax to be stored in vehicle mode. Very close to the Warrior Class version.
I just picked up BP OP this weekend (about to drop some pics in my neck of the woods) and I noticed that as well. As a bonus the axe can also store in "super axe" mode. And if you're feeling real froggy, you can shove the axe in his backpack.

The super Ax mode is very flimsy on mine so I never tried storing it like that. I see Hyperchange Blizzard Drift, but I never saw a normal version of Drift as a Hyperchange figure. Did I miss something?
Re: Potential New Robots In Disguise Characters Revealed Via Mobile App Game Including Legion Groundpounder (1756818)
Posted by RAR on January 18th, 2016 @ 1:21pm CST
Re: Potential New Robots In Disguise Characters Revealed Via Mobile App Game Including Legion Groundpounder (1756819)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 18th, 2016 @ 1:24pm CST
RAR wrote:I wonder what size some of those RID toys might be
Which toys?
Re: Potential New Robots In Disguise Characters Revealed Via Mobile App Game Including Legion Groundpounder (1756895)
Posted by no-one on January 18th, 2016 @ 3:45pm CST
RAR wrote:I wonder what size some of those RID toys might be - they look fairly basic so I'm strugling to think what size class they would fit in some case they could be either Minicons or Legions for example.
If you're talking about the battle packs that come with a minicon, then cyberverse size. OP scales great with the legion autobots.

Hellscream9999 wrote:meh, not interested until we get warrior class figures >:oP
You should give some of the other sizes a chance. For example...

That OP is really cool, I'd recommend him. I'm excited for the BP Grimmy as well Crazybolt.

The round minicons are quickly becoming my favs.

Re: Potential New Robots In Disguise Characters Revealed Via Mobile App Game Including Legion Groundpounder (1756968)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on January 18th, 2016 @ 6:27pm CST
carytheone wrote:
You should give some of the other sizes a chance. For example...

The round minicons are quickly becoming my favs.

Re: Potential New Robots In Disguise Characters Revealed Via Mobile App Game Including Legion Groundpounder (1756989)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 18th, 2016 @ 7:06pm CST
Re: Potential New Robots In Disguise Characters Revealed Via Mobile App Game Including Legion Groundpounder (1756991)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on January 18th, 2016 @ 7:07pm CST
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Optimus just looks beef and Grimlock's armor makes him look all AoE Grimmy, which is awesome and I love it! And Crazybolt is so insane I just want him for the desire to have :BOT:

Crazybolt does look like a lot of fun :DANCE:
Re: Potential New Robots In Disguise Characters Revealed Via Mobile App Game Including Legion Groundpounder (1757012)
Posted by no-one on January 18th, 2016 @ 8:03pm CST
Hellscream9999 wrote:Haven't seen any of the new stuff 'round here. But they lack too much articulation for me to buy them right now - with my financial situation as it stands. I got my 'cute' unarticulated figures back with the mini-cons in Armada, but I'm looking into Dragonus :-?
Fair enough. Dragonus is one of the better ones. Which is kinda funny, because it was one of the ones I held off on the longest. The single packs are easy pickups for lil fun bots. I'm holding off for sales for the other deployers I don't have (will probably make an exception for Crazybolt).

Anyone wanna play top 5 RID mini-cons?

5. Airazor - wicked evil looking little guy
4. Ratbat - looks like a twisted mutant robot vampire bat
3. Beastbox - I just like the menacing design
2. Dragonus - he has a tail and can perch
1. Backtrack - the new guy, not bad articulation and makes a fun rolly ball

I could honestly find something good to say about each one. I accept them for what they are. They have spread out beyond my RID shelf and are hanging with other bots from other lines or like Dragonus; perched high, watching, planing, waiting for the time to strike.
Re: Potential New Robots In Disguise Characters Revealed Via Mobile App Game Including Legion Groundpounder (1757016)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 18th, 2016 @ 8:43pm CST
I have yet to get any minicons, but I am waiting out individual releases of the ones the come with Drift and Fracture and get them at the same time as their brethren. plus the weapons minicons I want those :BOT:
Re: Potential New Robots In Disguise Characters Revealed Via Mobile App Game Including Legion Groundpounder (1757220)
Posted by william-james88 on January 19th, 2016 @ 4:09pm CST
carytheone wrote:Anyone wanna play top 5 RID mini-cons?

5. Airazor - wicked evil looking little guy
4. Ratbat - looks like a twisted mutant robot vampire bat
3. Beastbox - I just like the menacing design
2. Dragonus - he has a tail and can perch
1. Backtrack - the new guy, not bad articulation and makes a fun rolly ball

Hold onto the thought, and get back to me when RID is over and Seibertron has all the galleries. Then if you are cool with it, I would love to have you write out that top 5 list.
Re: Potential New Robots In Disguise Characters Revealed Via Mobile App Game Including Legion Groundpounder (1758390)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on January 22nd, 2016 @ 10:54am CST

but at least we now know....that we're getting one.
Re: Potential New Robots In Disguise Characters Revealed Via Mobile App Game Including Legion Groundpounder (1758391)
Posted by william-james88 on January 22nd, 2016 @ 10:55am CST
Stuartmaximus wrote:btw in the new Argos catalogue(UK) they have pictured.....a RID Megatronus Deployer! i've never seen that before? nor pictured or mentioned on here!

but at least we now know....that we're getting one.

Can you post the picture here?

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #292 - Planet of Junk
"Planet of Junk"
Posted: Tuesday, January 18th, 2022

Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise RID Sideswipe Figure Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Stomp And Chomp 20" Grimlock Dinosaur Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Construct-Bots AOE Dinofire Grimlock & Optimus Prime NIB" on EBAY
Buy "2015 TRANSFORMERS THE MOVIE 30TH PLATINUM EDITION ONE SHALL STAND ONE SHALL FALL" on EBAY
Buy "New Playskool Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Mr. Potato Head - Bumble Spud" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Roar and Rescue Bumblebee Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 15BB Buzzworthy Bumblebee Hasbro Studio Series Sealed/New In Box" on EBAY
Buy "Mr Potato Head Mini Mixable Mashable Transformers Hightide Loose Figure nice" on EBAY