Power Core Combiners - Combaticons Combined With Smolder!

Transformers News: Power Core Combiners - Combaticons Combined With Smolder!

Tuesday, March 23rd, 2010 8:56AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: Mach   Views: 43,148

We are starting to get more images of the upcoming Transformers Power Core Combiners. Apparently there are more than a few sets available via Taobao Auction. We know that the 5 Pack Combaticons mainly consist of a main robot with 4 components that form his limbs in combined mode. However, we get to see other robots from the Power Core Combiner series such as Smolder combine with the rest of the Combaticons to form an all new bigger robot. Check it out below!

You can check out the original auctions of Tfclub over at Taobao Auction here
& here.

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com, the Ultimate Resource of Transformers!
Credit(s): Mach, Taobao Auction

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Power Core Combiners - Combaticons Combined With Smolder! (1057200)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on March 23rd, 2010 @ 8:58am CDT
That looks really wicked.
Re: Power Core Combiners - Combaticons Combined With Smolder! (1057205)
Posted by First-Aid on March 23rd, 2010 @ 9:00am CDT
That looks flippin sweet! I'm sold!
Re: Power Core Combiners - Combaticons Combined With Smolder! (1057208)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on March 23rd, 2010 @ 9:02am CDT
Smoulder seems to give them proper knees and elbows. Nice, but I'm just interested in Smoulder.
Re: Power Core Combiners - Combaticons Combined With Smolder! (1057209)
Posted by HighPrime on March 23rd, 2010 @ 9:03am CDT
I hope they'll sell 'drone packs' or something like that separately to create all of these crazy/awesome combinations without having to buy multiples of the same scout figure. This is going to be a very expensive line for me.. much more so than usual... :grin:
Re: Power Core Combiners - Combaticons Combined With Smolder! (1057213)
Posted by Blurrz on March 23rd, 2010 @ 9:08am CDT
Smolder Combaticon = Badass

Flux Convoy wrote:I thought this was common knowledge. Hence the universal connector joints. I don't think it's been seen yet, but yeah.
:BOT:

Yeah, but it's the first time we've seen it. So your point is?
Re: Power Core Combiners - Combaticons Combined With Smolder! (1057215)
Posted by Mach on March 23rd, 2010 @ 9:19am CDT
After resisting it for sometime, i admit defeat.... I will buy myself the Combaticons....
Re: Power Core Combiners - Combaticons Combined With Smolder! (1057220)
Posted by Kurai-Z on March 23rd, 2010 @ 9:27am CDT
Very nice. I think HighPrime's 'drone pack' idea is totally the way to go.
Re: Power Core Combiners - Combaticons Combined With Smolder! (1057225)
Posted by kirbenvost on March 23rd, 2010 @ 9:48am CDT
Hahaha, wow. Inferno's a drag queen! Well, I'm not much of a G2 fan, but this is cool for anyone who is. I do get a slight tinge of nostalgia seeing that G2 Autobot symbol agian though.
Re: Power Core Combiners - Combaticons Combined With Smolder! (1057231)
Posted by HybridHero on March 23rd, 2010 @ 9:59am CDT
I've gotta say, this is the first line since Cybertron (or maybe the original movie line), that I've been this excited for. Combiners are like crack for me, so this line will be like a year of Christmas.
Re: Power Core Combiners - Combaticons Combined With Smolder! (1057239)
Posted by Joetx on March 23rd, 2010 @ 10:31am CDT
Smolder's little buddy makes Bruticus uh, anatomically correct. :lol:
Re: Power Core Combiners - Combaticons Combined With Smolder! (1057241)
Posted by Mkall on March 23rd, 2010 @ 10:35am CDT
I believe this is the first time we've seen the so called "armor upgrade" for the Power Core Combiners.
Re: Power Core Combiners - Combaticons Combined With Smolder! (1057243)
Posted by Noideaforaname on March 23rd, 2010 @ 10:55am CDT
txex97 wrote:Smolder's little buddy makes Bruticus uh, anatomically correct. :lol:

First Devastator, now this... Decepticons need to zip their flies.
Re: Power Core Combiners - Combaticons Combined With Smolder! (1057245)
Posted by Hairball178 on March 23rd, 2010 @ 11:00am CDT
So Smolder has anohter head tucked away somewhere?
Re: Power Core Combiners - Combaticons Combined With Smolder! (1057246)
Posted by 8 bit on March 23rd, 2010 @ 11:10am CDT
I like these! :D

So, the center figure is only Legends class? I wonder how big these will actually be; maybe about Ultra class?
Re: Power Core Combiners - Combaticons Combined With Smolder! (1057247)
Posted by Mach on March 23rd, 2010 @ 11:12am CDT
Hairball178 wrote:So Smolder has anohter head tucked away somewhere?

open up the chest panel, u will see it
Re: Power Core Combiners - Combaticons Combined With Smolder! (1057249)
Posted by Iron Prime on March 23rd, 2010 @ 11:14am CDT
8 bit wrote:I like these! :D

I believe the limbs are legends and the center/body is scout?
Re: Power Core Combiners - Combaticons Combined With Smolder! (1057257)
Posted by alanburk on March 23rd, 2010 @ 11:33am CDT
Goddamnit... Now I gotta buy more shelves. My wife's gonna kill me. :MR-T:
Re: Power Core Combiners - Combaticons Combined With Smolder! (1057265)
Posted by Talous on March 23rd, 2010 @ 11:45am CDT
Over the awesomeness of these pictures I can almost hear my wallet crying.
Re: Power Core Combiners - Combaticons Combined With Smolder! (1057267)
Posted by --B-- on March 23rd, 2010 @ 11:52am CDT
There is something about these that I like, and there is something about them I equally dislike.

I'll have to show them to my sons, while I don't want them for my collection, these seem like something they will enjoy.
Re: Power Core Combiners - Combaticons Combined With Smolder! (1057282)
Posted by Abraxsis on March 23rd, 2010 @ 12:17pm CDT
Even with the new pics I still think these look like total crap. And I really do not see the greatness that is suddenly changing minds just because smolder is connected to the drones. That looks even worse than the bruticus mode. Feh, still a def pass on this line.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #222 - The Real Ghostbusters
"The Real Ghostbusters"
Posted: Sunday, May 12th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition One Shall Stand One Shall Fall Opitmus Prime NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Roar and Rescue Bumblebee Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G2 Decepticon Auto-Rollers, Roadblock & Dirtbag Figures." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe Autobot Hound Generation no ravage" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Crash Combiner Skyhammer" on EBAY
Buy "2016 Hallmark Ornament Transformers Grimlock NIB" on EBAY
Buy "SCI-FI REVOLTECH SERIES 030 Transformers Optimus Prime Action Fi..." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Wars Laserbeak 1996 VGC" on EBAY