Power Core Combiners TV Commercial

Power Core Combiners TV Commercial

Tuesday, June 29th, 2010 8:25am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Press Releases
Posted by: Diem   Views: 27,099

In case you were unconvinced that Power Core Combiners were sufficiently big and bad, Hasbro's new toy commercial is here to reassure you. Youtube user udanasw has uploaded the commercial which can be seen here or embedded below:

For the latest in Transformers news, stick with Seibertron.com!

Credit(s): udanasw

This article was last modified on Tuesday, June 29th, 2010 7:29pm CDT

Re: Power Core Combiners TV Commercial (1091817)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 29th, 2010 @ 9:45am CDT
Re: Power Core Combiners TV Commercial (1091850)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on June 29th, 2010 @ 11:30am CDT
I still have no love for drones in my heart.

The minicons of Armada showed they could do all sorts of cool with small toys and this seems like a step backwards

These "I just turn into an arm" type drones don't even give someone the fun of Transforming them as they just plug in and drop down.

To many other cool TF toys coming out for me to collect these as well
Re: Power Core Combiners TV Commercial (1091905)
Posted by Mkall on June 29th, 2010 @ 1:01pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:I like 'em all... Well, with the exception of Double-Clutch. I'll take his drones, just not Clutch himself. His drones would work perfectly with Huffer, and just give 'em a new paint job, they along with Huffer would make one heck of Classics Stunticons.... :-B :-?

Hasbro's already doing that for you, keep an eye open for the Destron team ;)
Re: Power Core Combiners TV Commercial (1091921)
Posted by Mr_Xevoz on June 29th, 2010 @ 1:49pm CDT
Re: Power Core Combiners TV Commercial (1091976)
Posted by LiKwid on June 29th, 2010 @ 3:23pm CDT
Mr_Xevoz wrote:Why aren't the Power Core Combiners in the Sightings section yet? I've heard rumblings that they've started to show up in the US.

I know Ko toys has been selling them for a few months now( give or take) I'm willing to bet that once the ROTF stock is a little more muddled down they'll start showing up..I've noticed wal mart is starting to spread out the Transformers section a tad more..Even some of the 1st waves are hitting shelves again and for 8 bucks too..

Only PCC set I'm intrested in the Dinobot team!
Re: Power Core Combiners TV Commercial (1092010)
Posted by Darkman20xx on June 29th, 2010 @ 4:51pm CDT
The power cores are definitely out as I just picked up Searchlight and Huffer in Toys R Us in Huntington NY. Didn't see the the larger packs though but however did see Leader Class Starscream and the new Hooks Optimus.
Re: Power Core Combiners TV Commercial (1092056)
Posted by SwerveGears on June 29th, 2010 @ 7:00pm CDT
I think Double Clutch's drones (the Rallybots) would go better with Leadfoot, alt mode wise. And Double Clutch isn't bad. Kind of reminds me of Jazz.
Re: Power Core Combiners TV Commercial (1092075)
Posted by Diem on June 29th, 2010 @ 7:30pm CDT
Does "bad" still mean "good", or is that just what Hasbro's marketing department think?

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers HUB Dark Of The Moon Cyberverse: MEGATRON (Unopened) Series 1 003" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Academy Medix the Doc-Bot Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Speedster Boulder Flip Racers Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Flip Racers Medix The Doc-Bot Figure Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Stealth Force Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Chromia" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS DOTM CYBERVERSE COMMANDER CLASS MEGATRON LEFT DOUBLE CANNON WEAPON" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise Decepticon Runuamuck Runabout MIB in US in Hand free ship" on EBAY