Power Core Combiners Wave 2 Commanders Found at Retail

Power Core Combiners Wave 2 Commanders Found at Retail

Thursday, August 5th, 2010 10:33am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Razorclaw0000   Views: 44,436

TFW member Hye6640 has found Power Core Combiners Wave 2 Commanders at retail in a Wal-Mart in Tulare, CA. This wave includes Sledge with Throttler, Leadfoot with Pinpoint, and Icepick with Chainclaw.

This sighting comes shortly after sightings for Animated Rodimus and Ironhide, New Speed Stars, and Masterpiece Grimlock.

Have a sighting? Don't forget to post in the Sightings Forum and our Sightings Database!

Credit(s): Hye6640 @ TFW

Re: Power Core Combiners Wave 2 Commanders Found at Retail (1109179)
Posted by Megazarak on August 5th, 2010 @ 10:48am CDT
I like these guys and their colours, but that's what I thought about Wave 1 until I saw Wave 3. So I'll wait to see if they repaint these guys into something even better looking. I really don't think they should just repaint an entire wave for Wave 4 like they did for 3 though.
Re: Power Core Combiners Wave 2 Commanders Found at Retail (1109226)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 5th, 2010 @ 11:46am CDT
All three are going to my Classics line. Leadfoot is gonna be G2 Leadfoot, Icepick as Pretender Icepick, and Sledge as Scapper/Constructicon commander. I may get a 5-pack first, though. ;)
Re: Power Core Combiners Wave 2 Commanders Found at Retail (1109240)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on August 5th, 2010 @ 12:02pm CDT
Icepick looks epic. This wave has me extremely excited.
Re: Power Core Combiners Wave 2 Commanders Found at Retail (1109321)
Posted by Heavy B on August 5th, 2010 @ 2:03pm CDT
im still waiting for wave 1!!!
Re: Power Core Combiners Wave 2 Commanders Found at Retail (1109386)
Posted by NitroPrime on August 5th, 2010 @ 3:37pm CDT
I'm liking Leadfoot the most...but still not very impressed by the whole PCC series overall
Re: Power Core Combiners Wave 2 Commanders Found at Retail (1109501)
Posted by autobot-jolt on August 5th, 2010 @ 8:18pm CDT
Time for me to go get Icepick.
Re: Power Core Combiners Wave 2 Commanders Found at Retail (1109519)
Posted by Flux Convoy on August 5th, 2010 @ 9:03pm CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:Icepick looks epic. This wave has me extremely excited.

Yeah I really enjoyed the previous 2 packs. I think I'm skipping most of the 5 packs. Probably about everything but the Dinobots.
:BOT:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #276 - Whoops! All Bumblebees
"Whoops! All Bumblebees"
Posted: Sunday, May 16th, 2021

Buy "GRIMLOCK - Transformers Robots in Disguise - Warrior Class" on EBAY
Buy "2015 McDonald’s Happy Meal Toy - Hasbro Transformers #2 Grimlock Green Dinosaur" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots In Disguise Cliff Jumper Battle Hammer Autobot Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Blurr" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers-Hasbro Transformers Gen Legends Brawn" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hasbro Titans Return Brainstorm, Chromedome, Highbrow, and Hardhead" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hasbro Titans Return Blaster and Rewind" on EBAY