'Power of the Primes' Fan Vote Final Round Open

'Power of the Primes' Fan Vote Final Round Open

Wednesday, February 1st, 2017 10:30am CST

Category: Contests
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 32,611

It is time for the final round of voting for the next Prime of Cybertron! The vote can be found HERE and is open for the next 4 days, and you can cast a vote each of the 4 days the contest runs.

We now remind you who the final 4 are:

-Honor - Ultra Magnus
-Chaos - Optimus Primal
-Order - Star Saber
-Wild Card - Unknown Evil AKA Deathsaurus

You can go and vote now, and let Hasbro know who you want to bear the Matrix of Leadership next! And let us know who you voted for in the comments section below!

Transformers News: 'Power of the Primes' Fan Vote Final Round Open

Credit(s): Hasbro

This article was last modified on Wednesday, February 1st, 2017 2:15pm CST

Re: 'Power of the Primes' Fan Vote Final Round Open (1856344)
Posted by Kurona on February 1st, 2017 @ 10:31am CST
Munkky! Munkky! MUNKKY! MUNKKY! MUNKKY!
Re: 'Power of the Primes' Fan Vote Final Round Open (1856348)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 1st, 2017 @ 10:35am CST
My vote went straight for Maximal Prime. That is my pick and will be my vote for all 4 days.

I'll be happy no matter what depending on who wins, but please be Primal
Re: 'Power of the Primes' Fan Vote Final Round Open (1856353)
Posted by tyranni533 on February 1st, 2017 @ 10:41am CST
Oh Primal, here's hoping! I really hope that if he wins we will have a Beast Wars renaissance in figures to folLow up to Rattrap, Waspinator, and Rhinox from a few years back in Generations. I need an updated Generations Beast Wars Dinobot and/or Megatron NOW. :MAXIMAL: :PREDACON: :MAXIMAL: :PREDACON:
Re: 'Power of the Primes' Fan Vote Final Round Open (1856355)
Posted by Targetmaster Kup on February 1st, 2017 @ 10:43am CST
16174739_10154045889057161_2979564106239927065_n.jpg

Optimal Optimus!
Primal Prime!
Maximal Prime!
MUNKY Prime!
The Optimal Vote is a Vote for Optimus Primal!
Re: 'Power of the Primes' Fan Vote Final Round Open (1856357)
Posted by Mkall on February 1st, 2017 @ 11:10am CST
I voted for Star Saber, primarily because I want a new toy of him and this seems the best way to get one.
Re: 'Power of the Primes' Fan Vote Final Round Open (1856359)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on February 1st, 2017 @ 11:16am CST
I voted for Primal today, then Star Saber tomorrow, then Primal, the Star Saber. I don't have enough money to buy two masterpieces and besides, Magnums has had multiple chances (he only did well in Animated) and failed. And Deathsaurus is well, evil.
Re: 'Power of the Primes' Fan Vote Final Round Open (1856361)
Posted by YoungPrime on February 1st, 2017 @ 11:26am CST
I hate BeastWars.....

My vote was for that Deathsaurus. But if not him then I hope Star Saber wins it since we already have several UM's figures. That silly monkey version of Optimus has always reeked of not knowing what to do with the TF franchise during that time.

So I want no parts of it.
Re: 'Power of the Primes' Fan Vote Final Round Open (1856364)
Posted by tyranni533 on February 1st, 2017 @ 11:37am CST
YoungPrime wrote:I hate BeastWars.....

So I want no parts of it.

Actually, Beast Wars is generally considered to be the franchise savior during a time in the late 90's when Hasbro legitimately didn't know what to do with the franchise, where neon rapaints of G1 toys rebranded as G2 was the best they could come up with. Plus, a lot of BW engineering is still used today (ex. ball joints). If you haven't watched it, you should definitely give it a chance. If you have, that's a shame, a lot of people really enjoyed it, and still do. Do you have MP StarSaber? I've been waffling on MP Primal for weeks now myself.
Re: 'Power of the Primes' Fan Vote Final Round Open (1856369)
Posted by leokearon on February 1st, 2017 @ 11:46am CST
My own posters for the event

Ultra magnus

Optimus Primal

Star Saber

Unknown Evil

Bonus Posters

Star Saber (IDW)

Ultra magnus (IDW)
Re: 'Power of the Primes' Fan Vote Final Round Open (1856370)
Posted by SureShot18 on February 1st, 2017 @ 11:50am CST
Primal got my vote today, I might change it the next couple of days. Wouldn't mind seeing a different Primal in a new role.
Re: 'Power of the Primes' Fan Vote Final Round Open (1856371)
Posted by YoungPrime on February 1st, 2017 @ 11:52am CST
tyranni533 wrote:
YoungPrime wrote:I hate BeastWars.....

So I want no parts of it.

Well, as far as giving "some" figures a chance does Waspinator and Blackarachnia count? I have CHUG versions of those. Just never been a fan of Optimus and Megatron as Gorilla's and Dinosaurs. But if one of the Ongoing IDW books can successfully implement the other BW characters in that universe one way or another then who am I to argue right?
Re: 'Power of the Primes' Fan Vote Final Round Open (1856374)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on February 1st, 2017 @ 12:06pm CST
Honestly Arcee was my top choice as I thought she'd be the most interesting of them, but with her gone, I went for Primal.
Re: 'Power of the Primes' Fan Vote Final Round Open (1856379)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on February 1st, 2017 @ 12:24pm CST
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I really really wanted Shockwave. I dunno. Primal, I guess. Ultra Magnus would be fine by me too.

I don't want Star Saber.
Re: 'Power of the Primes' Fan Vote Final Round Open (1856385)
Posted by Luigi65gt on February 1st, 2017 @ 12:42pm CST
:MAXIMAL: :MAXIMAL: :MAXIMAL: I voted Primal, because he's the optimal choice. :MAXIMAL: :MAXIMAL: :MAXIMAL:
Re: 'Power of the Primes' Fan Vote Final Round Open (1856394)
Posted by .... on February 1st, 2017 @ 1:58pm CST
Voted Primal. Yos.
Re: 'Power of the Primes' Fan Vote Final Round Open (1856400)
Posted by Deadput on February 1st, 2017 @ 2:26pm CST
Houndimus Prime is a crushed dream so I'm going with Star Saber in the hopes that him winning boosts his popularity in the west.

I also actually want a toy of him too that's not either an expensive japan exclusive or a masterpiece figure since I hate Masterpiece.
Re: 'Power of the Primes' Fan Vote Final Round Open (1856404)
Posted by Burn on February 1st, 2017 @ 2:31pm CST
Unknown Evil ... because I hate you munky fans and want to shatter your dreams.
Re: 'Power of the Primes' Fan Vote Final Round Open (1856415)
Posted by .... on February 1st, 2017 @ 2:58pm CST
Burn wrote:Unknown Evil ... because I hate you munky fans and want to shatter your dreams.

Such a spoiler you are in Cybertronian politics. :-P
Re: 'Power of the Primes' Fan Vote Final Round Open (1856416)
Posted by tyranni533 on February 1st, 2017 @ 3:01pm CST
SillySpringer wrote:

Such a spoiler you are in Cybertronian politics. :-P

It's part of the Alt-autobot movement. :SG-BOTS:
Re: 'Power of the Primes' Fan Vote Final Round Open (1856417)
Posted by .... on February 1st, 2017 @ 3:04pm CST
tyranni533 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:

Such a spoiler you are in Cybertronian politics. :-P

It's part of the Alt-autobot movement. :SG-BOTS:

The term "Alt-Autobot" was formed by some random racist mech (Sentinel Prime?) and a bunch of people on Twitter picked it up and thought it was a good term and didn't know it means they are a bunch of utter jackasses.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers: Age Of Extinction- Hammer Strike Snarl" on EBAY
Buy "KBB Transformers GT-05 Optimus Prime MP-10 G1 Pocket Size Combat commander-12cm" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Mr Potato Head Bumble Spud Collectible Children’s Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dinobot Slog Voyager Class Age of Extinction Hasbro NEW SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Dragstrip Wildbreak Dragbreak" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Revenge of The Fallen Bumble Spud Mr. Potato Head" on EBAY