Pre-Orders for Transformers Titans Return Voyagers Blitzwing and Octone Online

Pre-Orders for Transformers Titans Return Voyagers Blitzwing and Octone Online

Monday, June 26th, 2017 7:14pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 19,384

Some of our site sponsors have listed new pre-orders for Transformers figures, from the Titans Return toyline - and it's time for more triple changers to shine as Octone (with Titan Master Murk) and Blitzwing (with Titan Master Hazard) make up the entire so-called wave 5! Rounded up below are the currently available pre-orders, for a case of two (one each):

The Chosen Prime - $62.99

BBTS - $49.99

Product Description

All cases are factory sealed and items packed inside are not inspected. We cannot guarantee packaging condition of individual items packed within the case.

The Transformers battle explodes into uncharted territory when the Titans Return!

To control an ancient race of giant, city-sized warriors -- Titans -- the Autobots and Decepticons must harness the power of Titan Masters, smaller bots that give bigger bots increased abilities in battle. Join the battle with Transformers Generations Titans Return figures.

Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class figures are 7-inch scale figures that come with a Titan Master figure. The Titan Master figure becomes the head of the Voyager Class figure. It also works with Deluxe Class, Voyager Class, and Leader Class Titans Return figures (each sold separately).

Product Features

Voyager Class size
Made of plastic
Case of two featuring Octane and Blitzwing
Each figure includes a Titan Master
Each figure is a triple changer

Box Contents

Voyager Octane figure
Titan Master Murk figure
Blaster
Voyager Blitzwing figure
Titan Master Hazard figure
Blaster
Sword

Transformers News: Pre-Orders for Transformers Titans Return Voyagers Blitzwing and Octone Online

Credit(s): BBTS, TCP

Re: Pre-Orders for Transformers Titans Return Voyagers Blitzwing and Octone Online (1892547)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on June 26th, 2017 @ 7:26pm CDT
That's an interesting price difference between BBTS and CP, wonder why
Re: Pre-Orders for Transformers Titans Return Voyagers Blitzwing and Octone Online (1892561)
Posted by Va'al on June 26th, 2017 @ 8:16pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:That's an interesting price difference between BBTS and CP, wonder why

TCP has probably not updated yet. ;)
Re: Pre-Orders for Transformers Titans Return Voyagers Blitzwing and Octone Online (1892562)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on June 26th, 2017 @ 8:23pm CDT
Va'al wrote:

TCP has probably not updated yet. ;)

Who says they have to? If that price includes 2-3 day shipping they're priced better than BBTS.
Re: Pre-Orders for Transformers Titans Return Voyagers Blitzwing and Octone Online (1892708)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 27th, 2017 @ 2:00pm CDT

Behold: Gnawticon! (not mine, from Planet Iacon)
Re: Pre-Orders for Transformers Titans Return Voyagers Blitzwing and Octone Online (1892709)
Posted by Cobotron on June 27th, 2017 @ 2:06pm CDT
:shock: That's... that's....... AMAAAAZING!
Re: Pre-Orders for Transformers Titans Return Voyagers Blitzwing and Octone Online (1892713)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 27th, 2017 @ 2:21pm CDT
JAWSOME!!!
Re: Pre-Orders for Transformers Titans Return Voyagers Blitzwing and Octone Online (1892714)
Posted by Cobotron on June 27th, 2017 @ 2:23pm CDT
GNAWSOME!!!! :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:

:-P
Re: Pre-Orders for Transformers Titans Return Voyagers Blitzwing and Octone Online (1892716)
Posted by mordhelm on June 27th, 2017 @ 2:27pm CDT
How may Sharkticons do you need to have to create such a Gnawrly dude?
Re: Pre-Orders for Transformers Titans Return Voyagers Blitzwing and Octone Online (1892718)
Posted by o.supreme on June 27th, 2017 @ 2:31pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:I am vaguely remembering this, but in case anyone else forgot this monstrosity was possible:

Behold: Gnawticon! (not mine, from Planet Iacon)

Congratulations. Never before now have I wanted so much a Transformer that I never intended on owning. THIS is way better even than Botcon CW Reflector. Looks like 7 of them if I am correct? This is the closest I think I'll ever get to something I would have liked to have seen along the lines of RiD15's Chop Shop.
Re: Pre-Orders for Transformers Titans Return Voyagers Blitzwing and Octone Online (1892719)
Posted by Cobotron on June 27th, 2017 @ 2:32pm CDT
I count 9. I'm wondering how they all connect.

EDIT: Yeah O, I think your right. I counted 2 for each leg, but on second look, the legs are one gnaw each.
Re: Pre-Orders for Transformers Titans Return Voyagers Blitzwing and Octone Online (1892720)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 27th, 2017 @ 2:38pm CDT
I count 7 as well. Someone who has been army building: get one this. Details and the everything. Go
Re: Pre-Orders for Transformers Titans Return Voyagers Blitzwing and Octone Online (1892758)
Posted by Qwan on June 27th, 2017 @ 5:53pm CDT
I've got three Gnaws currently, but it's starting to seem like I'll have to splurge on four more! Less money, just what I needed :P

(I actually felt bad about getting three when they first appeared, but seeing as literally not one Gnaw has been bought by anyone else since they appeared in my local stores, my only concerns about grabbing another bunch are monetary now...)
Re: Pre-Orders for Transformers Titans Return Voyagers Blitzwing and Octone Online (1892837)
Posted by Albatross250 on June 28th, 2017 @ 12:29am CDT

Behold: Gnawticon! (not mine, from Planet Iacon)

MegaGNAWZord? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: Pre-Orders for Transformers Titans Return Voyagers Blitzwing and Octone Online (1892924)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on June 28th, 2017 @ 2:16pm CDT

MORE PICS HERE
Re: Pre-Orders for Transformers Titans Return Voyagers Blitzwing and Octone Online (1892944)
Posted by ExciKaiser on June 28th, 2017 @ 3:43pm CDT
Damn, you're able to rotate his head ? on mine it's completely stuck.
Re: Pre-Orders for Transformers Titans Return Voyagers Blitzwing and Octone Online (1892945)
Posted by Burn on June 28th, 2017 @ 3:51pm CDT
ExciKaiser wrote:Damn, you're able to rotate his head ? on mine it's completely stuck.

I had the same problem, didn't think it rotated, then I was mocked and told to put my back into it.
(So try a little force)
Re: Pre-Orders for Transformers Titans Return Voyagers Blitzwing and Octone Online (1892947)
Posted by ExciKaiser on June 28th, 2017 @ 3:53pm CDT
I mean , I know it rotates, but it's so hard that I don't do it during transformation. 180° as he did is definitely out of question..
Added to the hood behind the head and the global shape of the head..
Re: Pre-Orders for Transformers Titans Return Voyagers Blitzwing and Octone Online (1892950)
Posted by Insurgent on June 28th, 2017 @ 4:15pm CDT
I have trouble rotating my Brawn head too. It moved once, but now won't go back as I can't get a good grip, and I don't know where I grabbed it in the first place. So now my Brawn is always looking slightly to the left.
Re: Pre-Orders for Transformers Titans Return Voyagers Blitzwing and Octone Online (1892952)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 28th, 2017 @ 4:54pm CDT
Sigma Magnus wrote:I'm sure I'm not the only one to do this, but it's the only reason I wanted legends Brawn: Headmaster Mini-Pretender Brawn!!

THAT'S TRUE! :shock:

I'm now even more glad that I paid full price for the pair and avoid missing out.
Re: Pre-Orders for Transformers Titans Return Voyagers Blitzwing and Octone Online (1892958)
Posted by ebo716 on June 28th, 2017 @ 5:21pm CDT
IMG_0343.JPG
I know some people have had one of the cockpit hinges break on WeirdWolf, but has anyone else had both hinges break.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege Autobot HOUND Earthrise WFC G1 MISB lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hound - Siege War for Cybertron BNIB" on EBAY
Buy "5x Transformers.All In Boxes Sideswipe,Doubledealer,Shockwave, Skipjack,Ironhide" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Battle Masters Firedrive Figure NEW" on EBAY
Buy "New Sparkless Seeker with Minifigures Transformers War for Cybertron Netflix #3" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War For Cybertron Wheeljack & Red Alert NETFLIX Siege" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hasbro War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe Hound" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Impactor+Earthrise Micromaster Astro Squad" on EBAY