Tuesday, May 16th, 2017 5:53pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 12,999

Via our many sponsors, we have some new pre-orders for you guys to check out! After receiving numerous emails from sponsors and fans alike, we are going to list the current locations where you can place your pre-orders for the upcoming Takara Legends Triggerhappy, Brawn with Repugnus, and Kickback with Clouder. You can find the pre-order listings below!

BigBadToyStore: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/sear ... %20Legends

TFSource: https://tfsource.com/japanese-legends/

Robot Kingdom: http://www.robotkingdom.com/catalogsear ... rs+legends

Chosen Prime: http://www.thechosenprime.com/Takara-Ti ... 166-2.html

HobbyLink Japan: https://hlj.com/search/go?w=takara%20legends

Credit(s): TFsource, BigBadToyStore, Robot Kingdom, Chosen Prime, HobbyLink Japan

Re: Pre-Orders for Upcoming Takara Legends Triggerhappy, Brawn, Repugnus, Kickback, Clouder (1882186)
Posted by fenrir72 on May 16th, 2017 @ 8:51pm CDT
Emerje wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:I just noticed something odd about this latest batch of Takara Legends Headmasters. Take a look at the screws holding the robot head and Headmaster bodies together. They're not black. They've all been black up to this point. Takara usually makes a point of using black screws too. These are all bare metallic screws, such as the one Hasbro uses. Could these all simply be painted Hasbro figures at this stage? If so, I wonder why the Headmasters would lag behind in production like that. The larger figures mostly seem to be finished products, or at least ready to hit the mass production line.

All of these look to be at different points in production. Triggerhappy seems to be final, though we haven't seen his head in bot mode to tell what screw it has. Kickback also seems to be final, the wings give that away since Hasbro's has yellow wings. Brawn is entirely hand painted and may be Hasbro's repainted, check out the open top being black inside for no practical reason just like Hasbro's which was black for the windows. Same goes for Repugnus and Clouder, both are entirely coated in paint, not molded plastic.

Anyway, these all look fantastic and I've put them all on order with AmiAmi. I'll be keeping my Hasbro versions as well, when the differences are this big I don't mind double dipping sometimes.

Emerje

:lol: :lol: :lol: You're ordering from an outfit that routinely "mislabels" the cost of their goods to be lower than the next competition? 8-} 8-} 8-} Normally I wouldn't give a frack where you order but given how you made such a big issue about Dinoser's cost? :HEADHURTS:
Re: Pre-Orders for Upcoming Takara Legends Triggerhappy, Brawn, Repugnus, Kickback, Clouder (1882193)
Posted by Emerje on May 16th, 2017 @ 10:02pm CDT
fenrir72 wrote:
Emerje wrote:

Emerje

Uh, what? I've been using AmiAmi since 2010, they're always my first choice for Japanese figures. I currently have 13 open orders with them for 19 figures. They've always had some of the lowest prices around, that has never been my issue. In fact I have no issues with them at all. All I was pointing out, and I can't believe you STILL don't understand it as many times as I've explained it to you, is that the price they start with includes tax, that way when they do a discount the percentage off is bigger and more impressive. That's all.

Emerje
Re: Pre-Orders for Upcoming Takara Legends Triggerhappy, Brawn, Repugnus, Kickback, Clouder (1882201)
Posted by Burn on May 16th, 2017 @ 11:23pm CDT
This isn't the place to be discussing a businesses pricing policies.

Let's end that particular line of conversation.

Oh and fenrir72, Emerje is allowed to order from where he wants, he doesn't need to justify his buying habits to anyone but himself. :D
Re: Pre-Orders for Upcoming Takara Legends Triggerhappy, Brawn, Repugnus, Kickback, Clouder (1882207)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on May 16th, 2017 @ 11:38pm CDT
Not long ago I found a Six Shot and I feel his over all look is a good homage to his G1 counterpart. Should Takara decide to give Six Shot a spin I can only see them giving his wheels paint like G1. Not too much more than that IMO We'll have to wait to see what happens...hopefully not too long a wait.

Anyone think Takara may tap Sky Shadow for release? :PRAY: :VEHI:
Re: Pre-Orders for Upcoming Takara Legends Triggerhappy, Brawn, Repugnus, Kickback, Clouder (1882239)
Posted by Agamemnon on May 17th, 2017 @ 6:31am CDT
Prime Target wrote:Does Anyone know if Brawn's Shield is removable? :-?

I believe so, yes. I think in the TR thread there was a pic of the shield pegging in as a backpack.
Re: Pre-Orders for Upcoming Takara Legends Triggerhappy, Brawn, Repugnus, Kickback, Clouder (1882288)
Posted by Overcracker on May 17th, 2017 @ 10:08am CDT
Agamemnon wrote:
Prime Target wrote:Does Anyone know if Brawn's Shield is removable? :-?

It is, it needs to come off for transformation as it pegs over the legs in truck mode.

You can then relocate it to his arm in robot mode, or peg it to his back.
Re: Pre-Orders for Upcoming Takara Legends Triggerhappy, Brawn, Repugnus, Kickback, Clouder (1882400)
Posted by Sarahthecutevixen on May 17th, 2017 @ 4:12pm CDT
i still await the announcement of Rumble and Frenzy
Re: Pre-Orders for Upcoming Takara Legends Triggerhappy, Brawn, Repugnus, Kickback, Clouder (1882409)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on May 17th, 2017 @ 4:23pm CDT
GalvatronG1 wrote:i still await the announcement of Rumble and Frenzy

Don't forget the blue guy!
Re: Pre-Orders for Upcoming Takara Legends Triggerhappy, Brawn, Repugnus, Kickback, Clouder (1882471)
Posted by Sarahthecutevixen on May 17th, 2017 @ 8:16pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
GalvatronG1 wrote:i still await the announcement of Rumble and Frenzy

Don't forget the blue guy!

I didn't I had both rumble and frenzy listed, so i have the blue one listed
Re: Pre-Orders for Upcoming Takara Legends Triggerhappy, Brawn, Repugnus, Kickback, Clouder (1882483)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on May 17th, 2017 @ 9:49pm CDT
GalvatronG1 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
GalvatronG1 wrote:i still await the announcement of Rumble and Frenzy

Don't forget the blue guy!

I didn't I had both rumble and frenzy listed, so i have the blue one listed

No, the "other" blue guy. Please, don't make him a "reject"! :PRAY:
Re: Pre-Orders for Upcoming Takara Legends Triggerhappy, Brawn, Repugnus, Kickback, Clouder (1882493)
Posted by durroth on May 17th, 2017 @ 10:45pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
GalvatronG1 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
GalvatronG1 wrote:i still await the announcement of Rumble and Frenzy

Don't forget the blue guy!

I didn't I had both rumble and frenzy listed, so i have the blue one listed

No, the "other" blue guy. Please, don't make him a "reject"! :PRAY:

Yeah, Garboil and Howlback would be nice. release them in a 3 pack with frenzy.
Re: Pre-Orders for Upcoming Takara Legends Triggerhappy, Brawn, Repugnus, Kickback, Clouder (1882495)
Posted by Qwan on May 17th, 2017 @ 11:12pm CDT
durroth wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
GalvatronG1 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
GalvatronG1 wrote:i still await the announcement of Rumble and Frenzy

Don't forget the blue guy!

I didn't I had both rumble and frenzy listed, so i have the blue one listed

No, the "other" blue guy. Please, don't make him a "reject"! :PRAY:

Yeah, Garboil and Howlback would be nice. release them in a 3 pack with frenzy.

Maybe it's time for Takara to get in on that build-a-figure market! Release half of Enemy with those guys too; the other half can come with Rumble, Graphy and Grand Slam!

(Definitely did not just go through TFWiki to find every red mini-cassette to ever have a toy)
Re: Pre-Orders for Upcoming Takara Legends Triggerhappy, Brawn, Repugnus, Kickback, Clouder (1883236)
Posted by Cyberpath on May 22nd, 2017 @ 8:06am CDT
Re: Pre-Orders for Upcoming Takara Legends Triggerhappy, Brawn, Repugnus, Kickback, Clouder (1883237)
Posted by Va'al on May 22nd, 2017 @ 8:11am CDT
Fellow Seibertronian Cyberpath has shared with us the latest update from the official Takara Tomy Transformers Twitter account - an in and out of package image of Legends LG-42 Godbomber! Check it out mirrored below, and let us know if you'll be getting the LG-35 Super Ginrai compatible figure in the Energon Pub!

Re: Pre-Orders for Upcoming Takara Legends Triggerhappy, Brawn, Repugnus, Kickback, Clouder (1883238)
Posted by Cyberpath on May 22nd, 2017 @ 8:30am CDT
Another one..

Re: Pre-Orders for Upcoming Takara Legends Triggerhappy, Brawn, Repugnus, Kickback, Clouder (1883239)
Posted by ScottyP on May 22nd, 2017 @ 8:47am CDT
Just realized this, Artfire, and MP Dirge are coming out on the same day. Which is in five days. Ow.
Re: Pre-Orders for Upcoming Takara Legends Triggerhappy, Brawn, Repugnus, Kickback, Clouder (1883241)
Posted by Kurona on May 22nd, 2017 @ 8:55am CDT
Put his legs on a combiner torso! :KREMZEEK:
Re: Pre-Orders for Upcoming Takara Legends Triggerhappy, Brawn, Repugnus, Kickback, Clouder (1883242)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on May 22nd, 2017 @ 8:56am CDT
Nope, don't like it. Although reminds me a little of Doubledealer.
Re: Pre-Orders for Upcoming Takara Legends Triggerhappy, Brawn, Repugnus, Kickback, Clouder (1883247)
Posted by G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 on May 22nd, 2017 @ 9:14am CDT
Yes! I am ready
Re: Pre-Orders for Upcoming Takara Legends Triggerhappy, Brawn, Repugnus, Kickback, Clouder (1883252)
Posted by kurthy on May 22nd, 2017 @ 9:28am CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:Nope, don't like it. Although reminds me a little of Doubledealer.

I already wanted to get kickback only for clouder, that just makes it harder to say no.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Construct Bots Kit & Parts By Hasbro Ultimate Class E1:01 Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Deluxe Lot. Crosshairs and Drift" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Loyal Subjects Optimus Prime Action Figure Funko Pop Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "The Loyal Subjects Transformers Series 2 Shrapnel insecticon in box- opened bag" on EBAY
Buy "The Loyal Subjects Transformers Series 2 ramjet Seeker 2/16 in box- opened bag" on EBAY
Buy "The Loyal Subjects Transformers Series 2 Sideswipe Autobot 84 in box- opened bag" on EBAY
Buy "The Loyal Subjects Transformers Series 2 Thrust Seeker 2/16 in box- opened bag" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Construct-Bots Optimus Prime Vs. Megatron Construction Set" on EBAY