Pre-orders open for PE-11 SFX SCOUTING FORCE X @ RobotKingdom.com

Pre-orders open for PE-11 SFX SCOUTING FORCE X @ RobotKingdom.com

Monday, February 7th, 2011 10:03am CST

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 44,509

Site sponsor RobotKingdom.com has opened pre-orders for third party toy maker PerfectEffect's take of Reflector, PE-11 SFX SCOUTING FORCE X. The release date is listed as late March.

Credit(s): Robotkingdom.com, Sodan-1

Re: Pre-orders open for PE-11 SFX SCOUTING FORCE X @ RobotKingdom.com (1178713)
Posted by El Duque on February 7th, 2011 @ 10:18am CST
FYI: I emailed BBTS and they will also be carrying these guys.
Re: Pre-orders open for PE-11 SFX SCOUTING FORCE X @ RobotKingdom.com (1178714)
Posted by Andrius on February 7th, 2011 @ 10:18am CST
Have to say, I'm impressed by the price, considering this is PE. Sure, it would be nice if this set was larger, but I was expecting to pay over $100 + shipping.
Re: Pre-orders open for PE-11 SFX SCOUTING FORCE X @ RobotKingdom.com (1178715)
Posted by Oilspill on February 7th, 2011 @ 10:18am CST
Autobot032 wrote:O_o $66.99?! C'mon BBTS...post that preorder!

That's a fantastic price. The G1 bootleg (HQ) runs for about $50.00 or so, the originals...much much more so, and then we have this incredible update for an affordable price?

HELL YES.

I'm a bit shocked by the size of the camera mode though. Seems to be rather small. Look at it next to Deluxe Class Universe 2.0 Hound...about the same length with the lens attached.

I mean, cameras that small do exist, but I was expecting it to be a tad bigger. Even still...I'm buying it. No ifs, ands, or buts. Bought.

Yeah, be aware that PE do quite small figures (but are very good at it). Their Rumble/Frenzy figures are actually smaller than the G1 originals! You can see Not-Viewfinder standing next to their Not-Rumble/Frenzy in one of their pics, so yeah, they'll be pretty small but hopefully very awesome!
Re: Pre-orders open for PE-11 SFX SCOUTING FORCE X @ RobotKingdom.com (1178724)
Posted by Rated X on February 7th, 2011 @ 10:26am CST
The price is right !!! Im all in !!!
Re: Pre-orders open for PE-11 SFX SCOUTING FORCE X @ RobotKingdom.com (1178754)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on February 7th, 2011 @ 10:53am CST
I suspect that BBTS will price them closer to $80-$85.
Re: Pre-orders open for PE-11 SFX SCOUTING FORCE X @ RobotKingdom.com (1178854)
Posted by kirbenvost on February 7th, 2011 @ 1:38pm CST
$66.99 is a price I can get behind. $80...not sure. I guess we'll see what happens when BBTS puts it up.
Re: Pre-orders open for PE-11 SFX SCOUTING FORCE X @ RobotKingdom.com (1179029)
Posted by thedriod on February 7th, 2011 @ 5:03pm CST
So what are people looking at to try and mod this into a working camera?

What I am seeing is an excellent custom figure that could with a lens attachment be used as a real camera if their was a working camera in the lens extension

the only camera i can consider are button cameras now, but think of how cool this model will be in all its form, and then how cool it may be if it works like a camera

thedriod
Re: Pre-orders open for PE-11 SFX SCOUTING FORCE X @ RobotKingdom.com (1179032)
Posted by ang3l3s on February 7th, 2011 @ 5:05pm CST
I like the price :grin:
Re: Pre-orders open for PE-11 SFX SCOUTING FORCE X @ RobotKingdom.com (1179048)
Posted by Mkall on February 7th, 2011 @ 5:27pm CST
ang3l3s wrote:I like the price :grin:

Keep in mind that that's before shipping, which to North America is easily 20-25 US. I suspect BBTS will have this for 80-90ish
Re: Pre-orders open for PE-11 SFX SCOUTING FORCE X @ RobotKingdom.com (1180450)
Posted by NTESHFT on February 10th, 2011 @ 4:47pm CST
Mkall wrote:
ang3l3s wrote:I like the price :grin:

$89.99. So, from what your saying, is it doesn't matter where I order it from, the price will be about the same, give or take a few bucks? If so, I'm still ordering from BBTS.
Re: Pre-orders open for PE-11 SFX SCOUTING FORCE X @ RobotKingdom.com (1180834)
Posted by Mkall on February 11th, 2011 @ 1:00pm CST
headsortails wrote:
Mkall wrote:
ang3l3s wrote:I like the price :grin:

More or less, yeah.
Re: Pre-orders open for PE-11 SFX SCOUTING FORCE X @ RobotKingdom.com (1180941)
Posted by NTESHFT on February 11th, 2011 @ 4:25pm CST
For some reason, I don't think it's a bad price. I know arguments occur over the rates for 3rd party toys, but i do feel this one is worth it.....
Re: Pre-orders open for PE-11 SFX SCOUTING FORCE X @ RobotKingdom.com (1181015)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on February 11th, 2011 @ 6:49pm CST
The BBTS preorder is up here.

Although my PX-3 and 4 shipped in January, not February. So who knows on the time?
Re: Pre-orders open for PE-11 SFX SCOUTING FORCE X @ RobotKingdom.com (1181161)
Posted by jON3.0 on February 12th, 2011 @ 3:11am CST
I pre-ordered mine yesterday. I am REALLY looking forward to this one. I never got the original so I'm double-excited to finally get one!
Re: Pre-orders open for PE-11 SFX SCOUTING FORCE X @ RobotKingdom.com (1190141)
Posted by kirbenvost on March 4th, 2011 @ 10:32am CST
Darnit, out of my price range... especially considering the size. :(

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Legends LG52 MISSFIRE & Targetmaster Aimless Titans Return Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Kre-O A6950 Scorn Street Chase" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Computron! Scattershot strafe lightspeed afterburner nosecone" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TFSS 4.0 Spinster   Thunder Mayhem TFCC Targetmaster Subscription" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Hotrod, Cogman, Stinger lot" on EBAY
Buy "RARE Transformers The Last Knight Cyberfire COGMAN 1-Step Turbo Changer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers The Last Knight Premier Deluxe Crosshairs, C7 Corvette 2016 Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege Autobot HOUND Earthrise WFC G1 MISB lot" on EBAY